The Expendables 3 team vs Middle Earth Orcs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theTANTALIZER
The Expendables with their mercernary weapons and tactical devices including their plane, automobiles, etc landed in Middle earth to represent humans. They decided let's show the Elves and the Dwarves how they can wipe out the Orcs. With their techs, can they havoc the Orcs?

Psychotron
Well, the Expendables were wrecking small armies armed with modern weapons, they'd slaughter thousands of Orcs with ease.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, the Expendables were wrecking small armies armed with modern weapons, they'd slaughter thousands of Orcs with ease.

thumb up

jinXed by JaNx
Is it just the Orcs? If so they might be able to win with unlimited ammunition and the shielding of their vehicles. If they get caught in the open though the Orc archers will eventually kill them.

Psychotron
Eh, guys with bullets couldn't kill them, I doubt arrows will do the job. Besides, I think the Expendables know enough to use cover.

Time Immemorial
Orcs are screwed.

FrothByte
Depends how much ammo they have and how much orcs we're talking about. If they only have as much ammo as they can carry in their vehicles and the combined orcs of mordor and white tower then thats just too many orcs for them to take on. They'd need hours and hours to kill that many orcs and they'll eventually get tired if not run out of ammo. Not to mention that a few good hits from catapults can mess them up, vehicles or no.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Depends how much ammo they have and how much orcs we're talking about. If they only have as much ammo as they can carry in their vehicles and the combined orcs of mordor and white tower then thats just too many orcs for them to take on. They'd need hours and hours to kill that many orcs and they'll eventually get tired if not run out of ammo. Not to mention that a few good hits from catapults can mess them up, vehicles or no.

Usually its unlimited ammo on these types.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Usually its unlimited ammo on these types.

Doesn't seem fair to give them unlimited ammo unless the orcs are also unlimited in number. But even then, let's say they did have unlimited ammo and the orcs numbered 10 thousand, I still think the humans tire out before they kill all the orcs. Plus like I said, catapults would do a number on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.