Tatsuya Shiba vs. Team RWBY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
For this fight, Tatsuya is aware of what team RWBY is capable of and has his Silver Horned Trident CAD.

Some feats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVwg717jAOk

In the above link, at roughly 30 seconds in, he shows off his reflexes and demonstrates his elemental sight. His CAD is also capable of targeting through physical structures.

His physical abilities can match and in some cases exceed that of 'normal' magicians enhancing their physical abilities with magic.

So how does this fight go?

Sacred 117
I'm thinking of checking this out. mmm

danteiscool
It's a pretty good anime, imo, Sacred 117, though they ended it at something of a sudden point, sadly. You may like it.

Other than that... opinion on this fight?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by danteiscool
It's a pretty good anime, imo, Sacred 117, though they ended it at something of a sudden point, sadly. You may like it.

Other than that... opinion on this fight?

I'll check it some time.

Don't know. I haven't enough conclusive information. So far, their coordination would match his tactical abilities, but he would likely get decimated up close (just by one of them). I don't know how his... magic(?) would stack up to Semblances, but I can say for sure that RWBY coming as a team while he's alone could potentially bode ill for him seeing as I've already seen him (albeit briefly) rely on comrades.

For now, that's all I've got.

danteiscool
I see. Well, his main magic is called Decomposition and it lets him break apart a target's molecules and essentially destroying them. He can use this magic without a CAD (which is needed for just about any other magician in his series) and can coat his hands with it to cut through nearly anything (as shown in the video when he cut that guy's arm off). He also has a much more powerful version of it called Material Burst, which is basically Einstein's formula (E=mc^2) weaponized and he can also use that with just his finger, though the range isn't great enough for him to safely use it and not get caught up in the blast radius.

He also has a healing factor that works in under 0.02 seconds (give or take) whenever he's in less than combat ready condition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.