Barsen'thor and Hero of Tython vs. Darth Bane DOE and TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Classic Jedi vs. Sith

Force, sabers, all out

Nephthys
Team 1 might have a shot here depending on how quickly the Consular can beat up Maul.

Emperordmb
In fights of this number of combatants, unpredictability becomes a pretty influential edge, and I think it's one that team two has in the bag.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
In fights of this number of combatants, unpredictability becomes a pretty influential edge, and I think it's one that team two has in the bag.

Yeah but Hot and Thor complete each other's expertise. HoT is a master of melee combat and Barsen'thor can provide one of the best jedi ranged force supports ever.

FreshestSlice
If Bane goes for 'Thor, it's all over.

carthage
I agree granted from what I've seen in Thor's thread I think Bane can take him/her.

Would be a good fight though

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn it. That means you place thor really, really low. sad

For this fight though, assuming it's HoT vs. Bane and Thor v. Maul, I feel that the Hero can last longer against Bane than Maul can against Thor. If Bane goes after Thor though, it may be a different story. I'm undecided atm.

carthage
Barsen seems to have a lack of dueling feats to compare, and while Bane isn't the best swordsmen I don't think he'd lose in a duel to him. Barsen might take a few rounds due to TK though.

Bane would get ragdolled/stomped in a duel by Hero, but Maul can hold him off long enough for Bane to take down Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.