Captain america vs hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between captain america and hawkman?

Caps Conscience
Cap. Let the shit storm begin.

Golgo13
Hawkman everytime.

Digi
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hawkman everytime.

Stoic
In a comic, I could maybe see Steve at his best winning, In a forum? Not so much. Falcon? Never.

Reflassshh
Hawkman is well beyond peak human lvl.

golem370
Captain America is Captain America

Golgo13
Originally posted by Reflassshh

Yeah, Hawkman possesses pretty much every advantage, except fighting skills.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by golem370
Captain America is Captain America But he ain't batman cool

Reflassshh
Yeah, Hawkman possesses pretty much every advantage, except fighting skills. Yeah but skill doesn't matter with such power gap.

Time Immemorial
Borderline Bolostomp for Hawkman.

SquallX
Yeah, Hawkman possesses pretty much every advantage, except fighting skills.

Pretty sure Hawkman has been a fighter at least a few times in his many lives.

DarkSaint85
Hawkman.

riv6672
I have to say Hawkman.

Caps Conscience

so is Cap.....

riv6672
In different ways though.
HM is a flying, more skilled Wolverine with ranged weaponry.
Cap of course, will not get stomped here. He WILL get beaten.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
so is Cap.....

Falcon is?

riv6672
I was thinking Steve Rogers.

abhilegend
Hawkman beats the shit out of any Cap.

beatboks
HMMMM lets weigh this up

HM - Cap

5 ton strength - 800lbs
flight at high speed (100mph+ at least) - 60mph
healing factor that repaired almost severed limb before fight over and allowed him to keep fighting with an arrow straight through his heart - normal human healing slightly quicker.
Durability that allowed him to take a hiding from BA for seven pages (including having a wall crushed on him and being thrown THROUGH an engine block) - slightly enhanced durability.
1000's of years combat experience - 80 years combat experience.

this one is sort of a no brainer.

riv6672
No shame in s loss here, for Cap.

JayDaDon
I too think Hawkman wins but to give hawkman the edge in fighting skill would pretty much mean any fighter with thousands of years experience(like thor, ww) are better fighters, Cap is just that good to cover the gap in that regard.

SquallX
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I too think Hawkman wins but to give hawkman the edge in fighting skill would pretty much mean any fighter with thousands of years experience(like thor, ww) are better fighters, Cap is just that good to cover the gap in that regard.

Thor and WW are better foghters, the only reason there skills aren't protested at there peek, is because of CiS/PIS.

relentless1
I'm surprised more cap suckers haven't been on here trying to make up reasons why he'd win

riv6672
You're confusing Cap with Two other characters. One is, admittedly, an icon and one is purple.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SquallX
Thor and WW are better foghters, the only reason there skills aren't protested at there peek, is because of CiS/PIS.

What evidence is there for that? I haven't seen a single martial arts feat from WW and especially from thor that > Steve.

DarkSaint85
Fine, a better example would be Ra's and Batman lol.

Mindset
Originally posted by beatboks
HMMMM lets weigh this up

HM - Cap

5 ton strength - 800lbs
flight at high speed (100mph+ at least) - 60mph
healing factor that repaired almost severed limb before fight over and allowed him to keep fighting with an arrow straight through his heart - normal human healing slightly quicker.
Durability that allowed him to take a hiding from BA for seven pages (including having a wall crushed on him and being thrown THROUGH an engine block) - slightly enhanced durability.
1000's of years combat experience - 80 years combat experience.

this one is sort of a no brainer. Everything you said about Cap is wrong.

riv6672
Its not wrong per say, though Cap's stats are higher, but really on paper it breaks down that way.
Cap is more than the sum of his parts though. He's gone at it with Gods.
While HM isnt a god, he is powerful and more importantly, skilled. He wont just bring a power game. Cap is more likely to get taken down by a powerful competent skilled fighter than a big ol' bruiser.

SquallX
What evidence is there for that? I haven't seen a single martial arts feat from WW and especially from thor that > Steve.

You're kidding right?

WW was raised in a civilization were battle and the way of war was like food to these people. Post Crisis Diana even spent a 1000 yrs doing nothing but fighting in an endless war.

N52 Diana was trained by the God Of War himselfl since she was a child. It was showned that Ares not only taught her how to strategize, but also how to fight with nearly every type of weapon.

Thor is like Diana, but with more feats.

Mindset
Originally posted by riv6672
Its not wrong per say, though Cap's stats are higher, but really on paper it breaks down that way.
Cap is more than the sum of his parts though. He's gone at it with Gods.
While HM isnt a god, he is powerful and more importantly, skilled. He wont just bring a power game. Cap is more likely to get taken down by a powerful competent skilled fighter than a big ol' bruiser. No, it was patently wrong in every way.

Nothing he said about Cap is correct based on actual comic feats.

golem370
But he ain't batman cool

Thats great thing

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SquallX
You're kidding right?

WW was raised in a civilization were battle and the way of war was like food to these people. Post Crisis Diana even spent a 1000 yrs doing nothing but fighting in an endless war.

N52 Diana was trained by the God Of War himselfl since she was a child. It was showned that Ares not only taught her how to strategize, but also how to fight with nearly every type of weapon.

Thor is like Diana, but with more feats.

Cool, feats are still ALL that matter tho.

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindset
No, it was patently wrong in every way.

Nothing he said about Cap is correct based on actual comic feats.
Agree to disagree.

Hawkman still wins this match up.

beatboks
Everything you said about Cap is wrong.
In what way??
The strength feat ways thrown up for cap in every debate as his best is him bench pressing 800lbs
The speed feat used in every single debate is when he runs an injured soldier to hospital a km away in a minute

Aside from that their's the no fatigue thing due to his body processing toxins in his system and he heals faster than a normal man but no where near Wolverine level (which is the HF nth gives HM)

If he had feats greater than that why would they not be used in debates to prove so in stats?. I've only read a dozen cap comics ( around the are when he gave up being cap and wore the black uniform with the American flag) only basing this off the best feats I've seen offered in hundreds of debates. I read every Avengers comic from 1 to 170 and saw nothing their to contradict anything I said.

If there are feats to show otherwise I'd love to see them, but they haven't been Offered in over 200 debates I've read on six forums in the las couple of decades.

beatboks

Wonder Woman operated depowered for a year or two and still matched enhanced combatants (like normal Amazons, and Terminator). She also used her MA skill to compensate for the period she was blind.

Also HM combat experience is pertinent for his tactics and leadership NOT H2H. He was leader of the JSA for 5+ decades for a reason. H2H isn't an issue when he doesn't really fight that way, melee weapons yes H2H no.

Mindset
Originally posted by beatboks
In what way??
The strength feat ways thrown up for cap in every debate as his best is him bench pressing 800lbs
The speed feat used in every single debate is when he runs an injured soldier to hospital a km away in a minute

Aside from that their's the no fatigue thing due to his body processing toxins in his system and he heals faster than a normal man but no where near Wolverine level (which is the HF nth gives HM)

If he had feats greater than that why would they not be used in debates to prove so in stats?. I've only read a dozen cap comics ( around the are when he gave up being cap and wore the black uniform with the American flag) only basing this off the best feats I've seen offered in hundreds of debates. I read every Avengers comic from 1 to 170 and saw nothing their to contradict anything I said.

If there are feats to show otherwise I'd love to see them, but they haven't been Offered in over 200 debates I've read on six forums in the las couple of decades. Go to his respect thread, it's not like his feats are secret.

There's a big gap between normal healing and Wolverine level healing. Cap heals a lot faster than slightly faster than normal healing, like you previously said.

Agree to disagree.

Hawkman still wins this match up. You either agree with me and are right, or you disagree and are wrong, it's not a matter of opinion.

Yea, he probably does.

tkitna
Hawkman wins this

relentless1
lol oh there you guys are

riv6672
Thankfully, this being the real world, i dont have to do a damn thing i dont want to. smile

krisblaze
This is why you should read WW comics before commenting on her.

She was trashing Captain Nazi while depowered.

Cap's great an all, but he's also fighting with a huge shield that absorbs ANY kind of damage, be it physical or energy, as well as what is practically mithril armor....

DarkSaint85
I'm assuming this is Falcon Cap; hence the use of Hawkman.

Hawkman kills him.

riv6672
I dont give Falcon any real chance against HM.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by krisblaze
This is why you should read WW comics before commenting on her.

She was trashing Captain Nazi while depowered.

Cap's great an all, but he's also fighting with a huge shield that absorbs ANY kind of damage, be it physical or energy, as well as what is practically mithril armor....

Oh I have read her comics don't you worry. That isn't quite as impressive as Steve who does that stuff on the regular. If anything that feat is in his ballpark of insane feats but again, nothing out of his skill range.

Mindset
Thankfully, this being the real world, i dont have to do a damn thing i dont want to. smile I'm glad you agree with me. thumb up

riv6672
I'm glad you agree with me. thumb up
I'm sad you're are-tarded. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.