Darth Zannah vs Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Nox ragdolls Darth Zannah like he did to Thanaton.

Nargaroth
Eh I don't know. What are Thanaton's feats anyway? I just recall he is one of the best Sith in the Dark Council.

DarthAnt66
S_W_LeGenD made a respect thread for him. Don't remember the link though.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Eh I don't know. What are Thanaton's feats anyway? I just recall he is one of the best Sith in the Dark Council.

He was one of the best Sith in the Dark Council. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-clint.gif

I wonder how Nox would react to Zannahs mind attack.....

DarthAnt66
Nox would laugh at the attack. He spent two thirds of his journey as a Sith trying to understand how mind domination works (Act 2: Consuming the Ghosts) and how to shield and counter it (Act 3: Taming the Ghosts).
Suggesting Zannah is equal to the power of just one of the Force ghosts Darth Nox consumed is a stretch, saying she is superior to them all combined is lolworthy to the greatest possible degree ever.

Fated Xtasy
I have DarthAnt66 on ignore, so i cant see what he said, but i'm guessing - Guessing, he said the following.

"Zannah wouldn't be able to react because she slipped & fell on grave"

or

"She wouldn't be able to react cuz she sux!1"

or.

"Darth Nox slaughterhouse!"

can anybody confirm? rolling on floor laughing

Nephthys
Nox was a slave, so she has a lot of potential trauma to bring up. Not to mention that Zannah's attack might dredge up that experience with the ghosts, make her think shes going crazy again or something.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I have DarthAnt66 on ignore, so i cant see what he said, but i'm guessing - Guessing, he said the following.

"Zannah wouldn't be able to react because she slipped & fell on grave"

or

"She wouldn't be able to react cuz she sux!1"

or.

"Darth Nox slaughterhouse!"

can anybody confirm? rolling on floor laughing

Nah, he just said that Zannah probably isn't equal to even 1 of the (5) ghosts Nox has eaten and that shed get ragdolled.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nox was a slave, so she has a lot of potential trauma to bring up. Not to mention that Zannah's attack might dredge up that experience with the ghosts, make her think shes going crazy again or something.
Or just disrupt the connection/control over the ghosts altogether.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I have DarthAnt66 on ignore
Emperordmb, I know you will read this post since Darth Zannah is in the topic. Get your fine ass to The Outcast Forums immediately. Thank you, bae.

DarthAnt66
*He. Except Zannah isn't breaching a defense guarded by 6 uber Sith spirits. no expression

Nephthys
http://i49.tinypic.com/30hm1hc.jpg

Lol "guarded"? More like "with 5 pissed off ghosts trying to get through". And theres no reason the ritual Nox did to guard against the spirits would matter with regards to Zannahs attack.

Fated Xtasy
Nah, he just said that Zannah probably isn't equal to even 1 of the (5) ghosts Nox has eaten and that shed get ragdolled.

Ah damn it, i knew i missed one.

But yeah, Nox could have some issues due to her upbringing as a slave. So could win via that. I'm not entirely sure though.

Nargaroth
He was one of the best Sith in the Dark Council. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-clint.gif

I wonder how Nox would react to Zannahs mind attack.....

R.I.P lol

Regardless, Nox should take this. I recall that he resisted the combined telepathic power of ALL the Dread Masters, so Zannah's illusions shouldn't be effective against him. And without tha, she'll lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.