Cade Skywalker Vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The powerful young Skywalker at his prime Vs the relentless dark lord

Round 1. Normal battle.(TPM Maul).

Round 2. Cade is against TCW/SOD Maul.(normal fight)

Can the powerful Skywalker defeat Maul? or will Maul come out on top?

NewGuy01
Cade takes round 1, but I think Maul can edge round 2.

ares834
Cade.

carthage
Maul takes both

ares834
Cade SLAUGHTERHOUSE

carthage
You missed the E wink

Also it would only be a slaughterhouse for Cade if he was fighting Darth Bane

Marco1907
Maul is not schutta.

Round 1 : 6 of 10 - TPM Maul

Round 2 : 10 / 10 - TCW Maul

carthage
thumb up

Nalaniel
Cade takes both.

Q99
Cade takes 1 fairly solidly, 2 is a reasonable fight. Maul may have a small edge in sabers but Cade has force.

carthage
Round 2 really isn't close. Maul is noticeably faster, more powerful, and a greater duelist by a rather large margin.

He could outduel Cade or dominate him with the force like he did to Kenobi.

He'd lose round 1 too due to inferior dueling ability, Cade isn't in the TK tier to suggest he could overpower Maul either.

Ursumeles
Bump
Cade takes 1, not sure about round 2, I am leaning towards Maul.

chingchangwalla
Why you keep bumping threads :/

cs_zoltan
Cade in both.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Why you keep bumping threads :/
As I find the matches interesting, lol.

@Zoltan why?

chingchangwalla
Kys, anyway Cade wins force, Maul takes sabers and all out

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
@Zoltan why?

Force:

Cade's shuttle feat is in and off itself superior to Maul's own shuttle feat, even without accounting for Cade being vastly pre-prime. Shitting all over Talon who a year prior could KO Sazen with Lightning and Shado with TK > circumstantially ragdolling TCW Kenobi.

And as far as defensive force application go, Cade has: tanking the centre of a lab explosion, shrugging of Muur's mind domination, breaking free of Maladi's and Krayt's mind domination, instantly recovering from Krayt's TK and shrugging of his lightning. These are all superior to anything you could infere on Maul's part, since IIrc his only defensive showing is resisting that Nightsister's Lightning.

Sabers:

Cade as a padawan was fodderizing Nihl's One Sith team on Ossus. Later when he just picked up a lightsaber after 7 years of hiatus he gave a good fight to Nihl, and after his Jedi retraining and Sith training he defeated Nihl in a long bout and straight after gave Vong Krayt (who even that point is at least a Starkiller level force user and more skilled) a long fight where he pushed Krayt so hard that the latter had to go to Stasis.

And this was all a year before his prime. In his prime after fighting through the Sith Temple he fought Reborn Krayt inconclusively for at least a good minute before Krayt resorted to hax.

All-Out:

Combine the above two and add in DT and Shatterpoint for good measure.

SunRazer
Maul's shuttle feat is pretty shit compared to even Obi-Wan's shuttle feat, and Maul was ragdolling him.

Total Warrior
Cade in both

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Maul's shuttle feat is pretty shit compared to even Obi-Wan's shuttle feat, and Maul was ragdolling him.
So Maul>Kenobi>Maul

cs_zoltan

That just proves my other point further.

SunRazer
My point is that a direct feat-to-feat comparison may not be the best thing. Many Force users' greatest showings are not environmental destruction, but the scaling they gain off ragdolling others. Maul's also ragdolled Obi-Wan without circumstances in the comic.

Muur's "Mind domination" was shit, btw. At most, it amounted to glorified temptation, and it only worked on Shado Vao and non-Force sensitives like Pulsipher. ****ing Celeste Morne resisted it. As a person with no interest in the power that Muur could offer him, Cade wouldn't need a whole lot of willpower to get through that. Maul certainly would be able to.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
he fought Reborn Krayt inconclusively for at least a good minute before Krayt resorted to hax.On what basis?

SunRazer
Yeah, where's the proof that it was a minute at least?

Beniboybling
Looking at the comic itself, it does go off panel for several pages during their fight. I wasn't aware of that.

SunRazer
I thought Zoltan didn't accept that for Muur vs Krayt.

Nevertheless, off-panel can merely portray simultaneous events, not successive ones. That doesn't mean it's a minute or more. You can argue that it's probably a longer fight that one would get the impression of, but I'd avoid numbers.

cs_zoltan
Maul's also ragdolled Obi-Wan without circumstances in the comic.

Right, so Kenobi literally throwing himself at Maul, monologing and getting interrupted at the middle of the sentence doesn't count as being "distracted", but Kyp not looking at Kenth when he got owned does. Lmao.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
On what basis?

On the basis of the offpanel screens.

http://i.imgur.com/dLWCQNE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BROtJLE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L9gsbtt.jpg

Even just reading out the lines without a realistic break between dialogues is roughly a minute and a half.

cs_zoltan
I thought Zoltan didn't accept that for Muur vs Krayt.

Didn't accept what?

Gunsout
Maul spanks in sabers. Cade spanks in Force

SunRazer
Right, so Kenobi literally throwing himself at Maul, monologing and getting interrupted at the middle of the sentence doesn't count as being "distracted", but Kyp not looking at Kenth when he got owned does. Lmao.

Yes, I'm sure charging at someone (because I always leave myself open when I engage in battle with someone) and getting choked by them is in the same ballpark was getting attacked by a third party when you're concentrating on something else entirely, since, you know, I always have my defenses covered for a random attack when I'm doing something.

Didn't accept what?

I recall you dismissing Muur's duel against Krayt as lasting a page, even though off-panel, it was four or five pages. But I could be wrong.

JKBart
Agreed with ancient carthage's posts

cs_zoltan
Yes, I'm sure charging at someone (because I always leave myself open when I engage in battle with someone) and getting choked by them is in the same ballpark was getting attacked by a third party when you're concentrating on something else entirely, since, you know, I always have my defenses covered for a random attack when I'm doing something.

Kyp wasn't concentrating on anything, he just pushed Corran and then was standing there. He might've not expected to get pinned to the wall by Kenth, but Kenobi wasn't expected to get choked either, otherwise he wouldn't have been monologing. And he wasn't even in a fighting stance anyway, he just wanted to trade himself for the girl or something.

All in all, your acceptance or dismissal of what is a legit ragdolling and what is not is pretty inconsistent. I remember you even trying to write off Vader ragdolling Starkiller as a "momentary laps in defense", when Kenobi pretty much only gets ragdolled like that...

I recall you dismissing Muur's duel against Krayt as lasting a page, even though off-panel, it was four or five pages. But I could be wrong.

Doubt it, unless out of ignorance. I don't dismiss off-screen/page out of the length of a duel.

MythLord
Maul sweeps.

Fated Xtasy
@Zoltan.

Ehhh i mean Kyle and Jacen have a conversation while dueling in the span of 5 seconds and a Padawan is able to process whats happening in that same time so... Meh

cs_zoltan
Don't see how that's relevant at all. He was clearly being caught offguard, since he was interrupted.

UCanShootMyNova
(who even that point is at least a Starkiller level force user )

Lmao.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Lmao.

http://i.imgur.com/Y3KubsZ.gif

UCanShootMyNova
I just find it funny that you cherry pick cutscenes yet apparently don't take confirmed events in the TFUII campaign guide which would put Starkiller and Vader both far above Krayt.

chingchangwalla
^ Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

cs_zoltan
I just find it funny that you cherry pick cutscenes yet apparently don't take confirmed events in the TFUII campaign guide which would put Starkiller and Vader both far above Krayt.

Did you get your TFUIICG from AP?

UCanShootMyNova
Ant actually. :P

cs_zoltan
I see you didn't get it. TFU II doesn't have a CG.

UCanShootMyNova
Game guide*

http://guides.gamepressure.com/starwarstheforceunleashedii/

cs_zoltan
Game guide*

You can't be serious... I hope for the sake of my mental health that you are refering to the Prima Official Game Guide, and not that shit you just linked.

Fated Xtasy
Don't see how that's relevant at all. He was clearly being caught offguard, since he was interrupted.

Zoltan. Don't make me destroy you.

chingchangwalla
Destroy him Xtasy.

cs_zoltan
You may try.

Fated Xtasy
Destroy him Xtasy.

I can't, it's not the Jedi way. He must stand trial!

Ursumeles
From my point of view, the jedi are evil!

chingchangwalla
The TCW Jedi are all dumb bar Mace and Vos

Ursumeles
The TCW Jedi are all dumb bar Mace
Lmao

chingchangwalla
Yoda with all his 'wise' bullshit and his followers were fools. Mace just wanted to **** shit up

cs_zoltan
They were still better than the KotOR High Council lel.

Emperordmb
Unsure about Force, but Maul definitely takes sabers and all-out.

Gunsout
Bane dies

deathslash
Cade solidly takes 1 and 2 is closer to a split but I'd still see cade edging out the win.

Selenial
Game guide*

legitimately gonna go kms

faith in humanity is gone

Beniboybling
I just find it funny that you cherry pick cutscenes yet apparently don't take confirmed events in the TFUII campaign guide which would put Starkiller and Vader both far above Krayt. Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Game guide*

http://guides.gamepressure.com/starwarstheforceunleashedii/ Originally posted by chingchangwalla
^ Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

Beniboybling
Ant actually. :P Ant was trolling you. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Is this the Prima guide?

file:///C:/Users/alhenning97/Downloads/Star%20Wars%20The%20Force%20Unleashed%20II%20-%20Official%20Game%20Guide%20(2).pdf

JKBart
Is this the Prima guide?

file:///C:/Users/alhenning97/Downloads/Star%20Wars%20The%20Force%20Unleashed%20II%20-%20Official%20Game%20Guide%20(2).pdf

smile

UCanShootMyNova
I see you didn't get it. TFU II doesn't have a CG.

My mistake. It was referenced in both a game guide and the prima guide.

Page 76 on the prima guide.

cs_zoltan

WTF?

No, seriously.

WTF?

JKBart
smile

cs_zoltan
This is the best thing I've ever seen.

UCanShootMyNova
Read the acknowledgements on page 4.

JKBart
man... smile

UCanShootMyNova
What bart?

JKBart
how the fug are we supposed to access the pdf on ur pc smile

UCanShootMyNova
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+force+unleashed+2+prima+guide+pdf

First link.

cs_zoltan
This can't be real smile

UCanShootMyNova
Is it really that hard to find it for yourself? Regardless I edited the link and it should take you to the prima guide on the first link of that page.

Now that you see that the cannon scene is a confirmed event in the prima guide what do you have to say Zoltan?

cs_zoltan
I have to say I have no idead what you are talking about.

And I had the Prima Guide already.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm talking about the scene where Starkiller destroys an ISD by overpowering a cannon on the Salvation.

Then why did you bother commenting about the link when you could have just looked for yourself...

cs_zoltan
I'm talking about the scene where Starkiller destroys an ISD by overpowering a cannon on the Salvation.

What about it? Pls don't say this is your evidence of Starkiller being >> Krayt.

Then why did you bother commenting about the link when you could have just looked for yourself...

Because it's 100/10 retarded to share your local path to the file like it's some kind of download link smile

UCanShootMyNova
Even via scaling Krayt doesn't have anything close to as impressive.

I'm not tech savvy Zoltan.

cs_zoltan
I'm not tech savvy Zoltan.

https://youtu.be/Sr3bWDBWnPE?t=14s

UCanShootMyNova
sad

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
legitimately gonna go kms

faith in humanity is gone
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43383-do-it-gif-Star-Wars-revenge-of-h5ES.gif

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

JKBart
nudes first Sel smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by JKBart
nudes first Sel smile

You mean she didn't return the courtesy of your dick pics?

Fated Xtasy
You mean she didn't return the courtesy of your dick pics?

Hers was bigger than his

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Beniboybling
Syn going full retard in this thread. smile

cs_zoltan
Are you gona post that in every thread Syn's in?

UCanShootMyNova
Probably. Beni tends to post the same thing over and over again in hopes of appealing to the largest possible audience and maybe JUST MAYBE getting a laugh.

Beniboybling
https://media.giphy.com/media/EjjlzgcTIXlDO/giphy.gif

SunRazer
Kyp wasn't concentrating on anything, he just pushed Corran and then was standing there. He might've not expected to get pinned to the wall by Kenth, but Kenobi wasn't expected to get choked either, otherwise he wouldn't have been monologing. And he wasn't even in a fighting stance anyway, he just wanted to trade himself for the girl or something.

You never "expect" to get Choked, lol. It's nonsense to suggest that he was willingly heading into battle with Maul but left himself completely open in the Force.

He wasn't talking that much, lol. It's not like Kas'im's speech before Bane unleashed his Wave or anything. And he was charging at Maul, so yeah, that's a fighting stance if I've ever seen one.

I mean, that comparison is utterly ridiculous. Kyp getting TK'd whilst not even facing Kenth and just after TK'ing Corran is now comparable to Obi-Wan getting Choked as he charges towards Maul in voluntary preparation for battle? Ludicrous.

That is how Choke works, but seeing as Galen actually broke out of the Choke as opposed to Kenobi being helpless every time it happens to him, I'm thinking the examples aren't very similar. Obi-Wan's clearly being dominated. Starkiller justifiably isn't, since he rebuffs Vader immediately afterward.

Alright.

chingchangwalla
Only two 'lols' Nova? Jeez must've been a pretty good argument

SunRazer
Certainly better than anything you've shown thumb up

cs_zoltan
You never "expect" to get Choked, lol. It's nonsense to suggest that he was willingly heading into battle with Maul but left himself completely open in the Force.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't say he let his defense down for the lulz, it's just he wasn't preparded. And as it happens he let himself completely open to a saber attack, since his own was to his side.

Also it's just as nonesense to let your defenses down when you just assaulted a fellow jedi in a hangar full of them erm

He wasn't talking that much, lol. It's not like Kas'im's speech before Bane unleashed his Wave or anything. And he was charging at Maul, so yeah, that's a fighting stance if I've ever seen one.

As if the length of the speech has anything to do with this...It's about being interrupted or not. Kasim finished speaking, Kenobi didn't.

FYI this is how a fighting stance looks like:
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o141/Jay-gon_Jinn/Clone%20Wars%20Obi-wan%20Pics/star-wars-clone-wars.jpg

Not this:
http://puu.sh/rkWgj/9caec8a19c.jpg

I mean, that comparison is utterly ridiculous. Kyp getting TK'd whilst not even facing Kenth and just after TK'ing Corran is now comparable to Obi-Wan getting Choked as he charges towards Maul in voluntary preparation for battle? Ludicrous.

Lel why you lyin'? Kyp was facing Kenth, since he pushed Corran toward him. And if your idea of prepared is running with saber to your side monologing, then I guess every ragdoll ever was ****ing legit.

That is how Choke works, but seeing as Galen actually broke out of the Choke as opposed to Kenobi being helpless every time it happens to him, I'm thinking the examples aren't very similar. Obi-Wan's clearly being dominated. Starkiller justifiably isn't, since he rebuffs Vader immediately afterward.

1. Starkiller didn't break out, Vader threw him.
2. Kenobi could've broken out from Dooku's choke for example (ofc you gonna deny this again).
3. Kyp couldn't break out either since he remained pinned to the ship.

Not sure if ignorance of the subject of the debate or double standard erm

SunRazer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't say he let his defense down for the lulz, it's just he wasn't preparded. And as it happens he let himself completely open to a saber attack, since his own was to his side.

How the heck do you run towards somebody with a lightsaber if you don't move it to the side?

Besides, Obi-Wan was choked by Dooku when he attacked with his saber right in front of him. He wasn't open to a saber attack at all. So what's your defense there? Or the one in the Florrum caves?

That'd be true if Denning novels weren't filled with shit like that, lmfao. And as a Denning novel, I'm not too sure how seriously I take this, anyway. Maybe I shouldn't have popularized this feat, then.

No, it's because Kas'im literally stopped the duel so he could monologue. Obi-Wan shouting at Maul whilst charging at him... doesn't compare.

Kyp wasn't in a fighting stance either.

Sure, Corran flew in the direction of the other Jedi, but Kyp obviously would've been facing Corran, not Kenth directly. Kyp wouldn't have even known who was going to target him. He literally just threw Corran right after an argument with him.

"Monologuing". Yelling at Maul to release someone isn't much of a monologue.

Isn't this the one where Starkiller Pushes Vader and gets out? Or is this another one?

No, that's the only example you could've brought up, lmfao. And no, the fact that the suddenness of the attack kept Obi-Wan from countering doesn't mean that his attempt to counter would've been successful otherwise. You could also argue that every single ragdoll is just "too sudden". Only the ones where people can't get out of being pinned to a wall or something couldn't be argued. But of course, your Obi-Wan wank wouldn't let you see it that way, would it?

Also, this is the same novel that Dooku has infinite stamina in, as opposed to Anakin shitting on his reserves, and him getting tired toying with Anakin and Obi-Wan at once. As I recall, you were using the latter in the last discussion we had about Dooku vs Obi-Wan. Pick which one you're using, lol.

Right, which is why he was dominated. Not the same as Starkiller, which was the example we were comparing for this.

Impressive, since you pull similar double-standards by jumping between sources to sell Dooku's performance in the RotS novel in the worst light possible, and only take the good sources for Obi-Wan's performance there. Are you sure it's double standards, or blind Obi-Wan wankery on your part? laughing out loud

And no, I don't have any double-standards. Kyp was indeed dominated, but as I said, the circumstances are different. Either Obi-Wan just has a habit of letting his defenses down mid-duel, or he was actually ragdolled. Pick.

cs_zoltan
How the heck do you run towards somebody with a lightsaber if you don't move it to the side?

In the front maybe. Pls don't say this is how you usually run?

http://puu.sh/rkXxr/068fc4f95f.jpg

Besides, Obi-Wan was choked by Dooku when he attacked with his saber right in front of him. He wasn't open to a saber attack at all. So what's your defense there? Or the one in the Florrum caves?

Dooku was too fast. And on Florrum, uhm what excuse to use beside Kenobi using the most taxing saber form against two very powerful and skilled opponents? Hmm I got none tbh.

Besides Maul obviously couldn't maintain it, otherwise why let go? He could've just let Kenobi hanging and Savage would've captured him.

That'd be true if Denning novels weren't filled with shit like that, lmfao. And as a Denning novel, I'm not too sure how seriously I take this, anyway. Maybe I shouldn't have popularized this feat, then.

So who's nitpicking sources now. Hypocrisy?

No, it's because Kas'im literally stopped the duel so he could monologue. Obi-Wan shouting at Maul whilst charging at him... doesn't compare.

Yes it doesn't, since Kasim was prepared and Kenobi wasn't. Good that you agree thumb up

Kyp wasn't in a fighting stance either.

FYI I'm not saying that Kenth ragdolling was legit, just pointing out your double standards.

Sure, Corran flew in the direction of the other Jedi, but Kyp obviously would've been facing Corran, not Kenth directly. Kyp wouldn't have even known who was going to target him. He literally just threw Corran right after an argument with him.

So now you need eye contact to be able to defend yourself?

"Monologuing". Yelling at Maul to release someone isn't much of a monologue.

Is this suppose to be an argument?

Isn't this the one where Starkiller Pushes Vader and gets out? Or is this another one?

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11124/111247337/5019488-5670273942-47210.gif

Sorry for the FPS cancer.

No, that's the only example you could've brought up, lmfao. And no, the fact that the suddenness of the attack kept Obi-Wan from countering doesn't mean that his attempt to counter would've been successful otherwise. You could also argue that every single ragdoll is just "too sudden". Only the ones where people can't get out of being pinned to a wall or something couldn't be argued. But of course, your Obi-Wan wank wouldn't let you see it that way, would it?

Nice ad hominem smile

We've been through this before, but your Dooku wank wouldn't let you see it that way. Why only mention the suddenness of the attack as the reason Kenobi couldn't counter if in reality it was because the power of the attack?

Hint: Because the suddenness was the reason, not the power.

Spot the difference:

*He reached for the Force to counter Dooku, but the attack had been too sudden.

*He reached for the Force to counter Dooku, but the attack had been too powerful.

*He reached for the Force to counter Dooku, but the attack had been too sudden and powerful.

Also, this is the same novel that Dooku has infinite stamina as opposed to Anakin shitting on his reserves, and him getting tired toying with Anakin and Obi-Wan at once. Pick which one you're using, lol.

How about all of the sources?

Right, which is why he was dominated. Not the same as Starkiller, which was the example we were comparing for this.

But you said that Kenobi's inability to break out Chokes is a sign that he was legit dominated, and not just caughed offgaurd. Yet you don't apply the same principle to Kyp.

Impressive, since you pull similar double-standards by jumping between sources to sell Dooku's performance in the RotS novel in the worst light possible, and only take the good sources for Obi-Wan's performance there. Are you sure it's double standards, or blind Obi-Wan wankery on your part? laughing out loud

Hardly. I use both novels. In one of the novel Kenobi was said to be able to counter the Count's choke in the other he wasn't ragdolled at all, just pushed mid falling. No source to my knowledge unquestionably says Dooku stomps Kenobi.

I don't use the comic, because I don't have it.

But this is pretty ironic coming from you, since you wanted to dismiss the entire novel description of the fight based on a kick Kenobi got in the comic in a previous debate we had...

And no, I don't have any double-standards. Kyp was indeed dominated, but as I said, the circumstances are different. Either Obi-Wan just has a habit of letting his defenses down mid-duel, or he was actually ragdolled. Pick.

You used double standards again in this very post erm

SunRazer
In the front maybe. Pls don't say this is how you usually run?

It's to the front and side. Diagonally in front. Pretty normal This little nitpicking isn't getting us anywhere. If neither of us have deferred to the other's explanation by now, we never will. This is basically just us imposing our views on what happened on each other, which isn't going to work. There's no definitive proof of this either way and our inherent biases will make us speculate one way or another. That's all it is, really.

Weird running doesn't equate to lowered Force defenses, anyway.

Obi-Wan used Ataru for not very long, lol. He's shown way better stamina against Anakin on Mustafar.

That's like saying why didn't Dooku just impale Obi-Wan when he Choked him, instead of throwing him into the wall? Obvious PIS. You know, 'cuz Obi-Wan lives to ANH.

That's not nitpicking sources. That's justifying what something happened because it happens repeatedly in a source. Which is why you can argue that TCW has a habit of shitting on Obi-Wan, lol.

Kenobi wasn't because he was in Ataru or because he decided to shout "release her, I'm the one you want"? Amazing.

There's no double standards. Obi-Wan charging at Maul doesn't even compare to Kyp and Kenth, that's just ludicrous. But as I said, if we don't see eye-to-eye on this, then there's no point continuing.

I didn't say anything about eye contact. But Kyp had no idea who was going to attack him and we know that general Force defenses aren't all that effective. It has to be specific.

Yeah. That your monologue claim is BS.

The GIF seems to end with him being raised up. What happens next?

Considering that I even posted a quote for Mace > Dooku, yeah, no. I'm more than willing to see it in many ways. I've got a much more bipartisan record than others, here.

Because the suddeness takes precedence? It was the immediate factor, not the constant one. As I said, they're not mutually exclusive.

That's like saying that any master of TK could pin Kyp, since the text says that "the same was not true of Kenth Hamner".

The last quote is simply too awkward, though I could of course see it appearing in the novel. But they're still not mutually exclusive.

But... you don't.

No, I said Obi-Wan's repeated inability to break out is what makes it different from Starkiller's one. If Obi-Wan was also only Choked once, you might have a valid point. His history of being Choked would suggest that he's being dominated, unless there's valid circumstances against him every single time. Or perhaps his Force defenses are just shit.

I haven't seen you do that, but whatever.

The junior novel is alone on a number of things regarding the fight. Such as Dooku having infinite stamina, where both the script and the novel show him tiring. I find it strange that both concepts are one-offs that aren't supported by anything else despite the vast amount of material on the fight, which simply label Dooku beating Obi-Wan.

And in the novel, Dooku holds Obi-Wan at bay with an elegant one-handed bind whilst fending off Anakin. I'm inclined to think it isn't the actual physical bind, lol, but one related to the Force. There's also TCSWE saying that Dooku bested Obi-Wan but was unable to "overpower" Anakin, which suggests that he overpowered Obi-Wan.

The scan's pretty widespread on the internet. And you can read it for free on readcomiconline.to anyway.

Wrong. I said we take the average, since it's two extreme depictions of a fight. I was saying that since you only took the novel description and I said we need to consider other things.

No, I didn't. And please don't turn this into a double-standards call-out fest.

UCanShootMyNova
@Nova: It ends with Vader throwing him and Starkiller reorienting himself in the air and landing normally.

Fated Xtasy
Kinda rooting for Zoltan ngl.

Also stop it you two, there is to be no actual debating on kmc

UCanShootMyNova
He failed to respond to my question about whether he takes confirmed events in the prima guide since he apparently takes cutscenes from all game versions since they're events that in different possible realities could have happened ( that's his actual reasoning lmao ).

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Kinda rooting for Zoltan ngl.

Also stop it you two, there is to be no actual debating on kmc

Well it's pretty much over anyway, we were going in circles and as Nova said if we haven't convinced the other so far it's not gona happen.

He failed to respond to my question about whether he takes confirmed events in the prima guide

I do, but the cannon overloading is a scripted non-QTE event in the game so I considered it before anyway.

since he apparently takes cutscenes from all game versions since they're events that in different possible realities could have happened ( that's his actual reasoning lmao ).

Lmao all you want, but taking all the sources that are on the same canon level seriously is more objective than arbitrary picking one that best suits my agenda. Which is what you do erm

UCanShootMyNova
I take ONLY the feats from the novel personally. I bring up examples from the other mediums for people who takes them into account. Like you.

cs_zoltan
I take ONLY the feats from the novel personally. I bring up examples from the other mediums for people who takes them into account. Like you.

Lmao what? So you only take the novel seriously, but when someone disagrees with you you use other sources to debate. Like here:

Even via scaling Krayt doesn't have anything close to as impressive.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes, that's exactly what I do.

While I may not use those feats myself if somebody else does they should be held accountable for their beliefs.

cs_zoltan
That's retarded.

Anyway, if you can't prove that Starkiller > Vong Krayt without using feats that aren't from the novel then Starkiller shouldn't be above Vong Krayt for you.

UCanShootMyNova
Starkiller's feats in the novel still place him above Vong Krayt.

cs_zoltan
Yet your first reaction was to use a feat that's not in the novel, interesting.

UCanShootMyNova
It's a better feat so I thought I'd make my point an undebatable one from your perspective.

Which speaking of, how do you justify putting Krayt above Vader when you think Vader ragdolled a being capable of oneshotting a Star Destroyer with the energy from his lightning?

Beniboybling
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t632584.html

cs_zoltan
Who said I do? I'm still going back an forth on the issue. But just for the lulz Krayt is superior to Nat Skywalker and T'ra Saa who together oneshotted a whole fleet thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Please provide the evidence that they did this and then the quote or showing that place Krayt above them.

cs_zoltan
Darth Krayt. Arguably the most pwoerful man in the galaxy.
--Legacy Era CG

http://i.imgur.com/tdlo7wI.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
Do I have to point out the obvious flaws in your claims or do you want to just admit you're wrong now?

Trocity
Cade in all.

carthage
Cade without much difficulty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.