Son of Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
b2W4RVpj9A8

Time Immemorial
Just watched it, nice flick.

BruceSkywalker
i enjoyed Son of Batman a whole lot.. I wish DC Animated would make a Nightwing film

marwash22
i was hoping they made a "Battle for the Cowl" movie. Seem as though all features will be New 52 based, so that's not gonna happen.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i enjoyed Son of Batman a whole lot.. I wish DC Animated would make a Nightwing film

He could def hold his own animated movie. I starting too like him as much as Bats.

Kazenji
I just brought this movie the other day.

Robtard
I liked it, not one of the DC animated best though.

juggerman
Same here. It was ok but I haven't watched it a second time yet

Impediment
I have the Blu-ray. Good watch.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by juggerman
Same here. It was ok but I haven't watched it a second time yet

well what are you waiting for ?? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He could def hold his own animated movie. I starting too like him as much as Bats.

you are supposed to like him as much as Batman stick out tongue

juggerman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well what are you waiting for ?? stick out tongue

Just didn't impress me much. It's my second to last favorite of these recent animated Batman movies. Last being Gotham Knights. Just to clarify I don't think it's bad just that it's not as good as the rest

Dreampanther
I thought it was a decent movie, but Damien just annoyed me so much I don't think I'll ever watch it again. Favourite scene was when Nightwing beat him up. If they actually showed that fight, I might have watched it again just for that. Ended up watching Flashpoint again, which I much prefer. Love Thomas Wayne as Batman. Throwing Yoyo off the roof was pretty awesome.

Mindset
It was ok, not worth buying.

Probably will never watch it again.

jinXed by JaNx
one of the weaker DC animated movies for me

marwash22
it was one of their weaker efforts.

Damian sonning Slade was lame.

i like Damian so i was disappointed that the movie wasn't better.

Darth Martin
It was cool but I thought Deathstroke was handled poorly.

Placidity
Deathstroke was a bit of a b1tch. So was Talia.

jinXed by JaNx
I'll be the first one to say this because i hate saying anything bad about the BAT, but this shit was GARBAGE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.