TPM Kenobi vs. Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Kolar killed Qui-Gon (he can't do that actually but lets say for the sake of the argument), Kenobi is amped by force rage.

Skybreaker
I don't know how you're supposed to quantify this "Force rage". At base, Agen Kolar wipes the floor with Kenobi. At the level he fought Maul at, Obi Wan holds an advantage; however, it is suggested that he was not able to maintain this boost indefinitely. Maul was able to regain his footing and eventually catch the padawan off guard.

ILS
Kenobi even with a Force Rage amplification was still "no match" for Maul, and was actually left open to counter-attack due to his over-aggression, according to a source which I can't remember the name of at the moment. I'm going with Kolar, although not easily by any means.

DARTH POWER
Bear in mind that not only was Kenobi rage enhanced, but Maul was likely tiring a bit from the constant fighting he had been doing, whilst Kenobi had a much longer break from the fighting.

The landing on his back hit that Qui-Gon gave Maul likely also effected him.

Still though, Kenobi did really well against Maul in that last fight, splitting his Saber staff in like the first 15 seconds, so even though Kenobi's rage began to die down after about 30 seconds into the fight, that should be enough time to take Kolar, who isn't on par with TPM Maul.

Nephthys
Kolar

Nalaniel
Kolar.

NewGuy01
Agen Kolar.

DarthAnt66
Obi-Wan Kenobi being amplified by Force Rage will only result in a inevitable disadvantage. While Obi-Wan Kenobi will have "increased power" due to Force Rage, which allows augmentation in speed, strength, skill, and accuracy, this will only be "for a short amount of time." Agen Kolar has demonstrably shown that he can defend himself for at least a short period of time against Obi-Wan Kenobi, and once fatigue dominates the younger Jedi, Agen can finish the fight for good. Many forget that Force Rage only grants a user a temporary boost, for it is "one of the most demanding of the dark arts it drains huge amounts of energy from an individual using it."

carthage
Kolar

Trocity
Yeah

Q99
Kolar boots him in the face, TPM Kenobi's weak point smile

Emperordmb
Kolar attacks with force powers, suddenly and without Kenobi noticing.

Lord Stark
Kolar wrecks him easier than he curbstomped Quinlan Vos

carthage
Kolar wrecks him harder than Bane got trashed by non force sensitives

Emperordmb
A far more effective analogy for a Sith being trashed by non-force sensitives would be Maul or Dooku at the hands of Weequay pirates.

carthage
Either of those fighters would LOLSTOMP Bane in a duel though, and even at their lowest they're still superior duelists to Bane whose only beaten an insignificant trainee lmao.

Emperordmb
I'm not biting Carthage. Now stop derailing the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.