Saesee Tiin vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Sick Armored Krayt vs. Armored Saesee Tiin

Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
Yeah, Krayt still takes it.

Emperordmb
Krayt stomps.

Marco1907
Krayt murderstomp

Nalaniel
Krayt slices and dices.

Emperordmb
NB4 someone suggests Tiin could somehow give Krayt a good fight.

NewGuy01
Lol, nah. Krayt's weakest incarnation cannot stomp Saesee.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Emperordmb
NB4 someone suggests Tiin could take Krayt in a good fight.

Fixed. PT wankers incoming.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Krayt slices and dices.

WollfMyth
Krayt wins in a good fight, I doubt he stomps. Saesee proved himself to be quite powerful and skilled, he could hold of Krayt for some time.

Trocity
Krayt shits.

Q99
Originally posted by WollfMyth
Krayt wins in a good fight, I doubt he stomps. Saesee proved himself to be quite powerful and skilled, he could hold of Krayt for some time.

Cade Skywalker as-of Claws of the Dragon couldn't hold off armored Krayt for some time, and that's with Cade having completed both Jedi and Sith training.

Tiin's toast.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Q99
Tiin's toast.

thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Cade Skywalker as-of Claws of the Dragon couldn't hold off armored Krayt for some time, and that's with Cade having completed both Jedi and Sith training.

Exactly. Cade as early as volume three could fight evenly with Sick Krayt for a time--And it was demonstrated that at said point he more or less only had a slight edge on Nihl or Talon.

Saesee Tiin is a member of the high council, and one of its most formidable warriors. He isn't getting stomped by Krayt in the latter's current condition.

Nephthys
Krayt stomps.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Exactly. Cade as early as volume three could fight evenly with Sick Krayt for a time--And it was demonstrated that at said point he more or less only had a slight edge on Nihl or Talon.

What do you mean 'evenly for a time'? Krayt had the clear advantage. First page of clashing, he dueled past Cade's guard and pushed Cade in the face. Second page, they taunt each other a bit, saber locked... and Krayt gets annoyed and overpowers him, Cade's pushed off-balance the last panel of the second page, on his knees the first panel of the next.

That's not what an even fight looks like. Even though Krayt is only trying to capture him alive, he's dominating throughout, able to both get through Cade's guard and physically push Cade around. Cade's purely on the defensive and even there he's doing poorly.

I don't think Tiin's on Cade's level at that point, and Cade was getting stomped when Krayt wanted him alive.

NewGuy01
You've been advocating this for some time, but it's really not true. They fought for a good couple pages, and Cade was (effectively) taunting him the entire time. Krayt won in the end, but they were pretty closely matched--And fighting him cost Krayt a lot due to his sickness, this was mentioned twice, he couldn't have kept it up for long.

Q99
Taunting him, pushed in the face, and forced to his knees. All the exchanges were one-sided, Cade was on the defensive and not very well. Just because it was three pages doesn't mean it was even. It's not one of those situations where there's implied even fighting, Cade was visibly being shoved around during that time.

And the page where most of the taunting happene, the second page, they weren't even clashing much. All they did during that page is talk, saber-lock, then have Krayt overwhelm the saber lock.

Note that the fight ended with Krayt taking a heavy blaster bolt to the back and even with *that* advantage, Cade just ran, and Krayt called him a fool while he ran. Cade even looked scared when he ran.

And one of the big points about the sickness taunting was it was a constant reminder that Krayt couldn't risk Cade dying.

Emperordmb
Saesee Tiin is not on par with Darth Krayt.

Marco1907
Shame on you carthage for making such a spite thread.

carthage
Happy Dance

Emperordmb
http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/3900425636.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You've been advocating this for some time, but it's really not true. They fought for a good couple pages, and Cade was (effectively) taunting him the entire time. Krayt won in the end, but they were pretty closely matched--And fighting him cost Krayt a lot due to his sickness, this was mentioned twice, he couldn't have kept it up for long.

You edited his post. .-. You can't expect the forums to take you seriously if you're going to try and literally twist someone else's words, he did not say Krayt was "Stomping" him. He said that Krayt had the clear edge.

Emperordmb
Wow, I didn't even see that before. Nice find Jmanghan!

Jmanghan
Wow, I didn't even see that before. Nice find Jmanghan!

I love you too.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You edited his post. .-. You can't expect the forums to take you seriously if you're going to try and literally twist someone else's words, he did not say Krayt was "Stomping" him. He said that Krayt had the clear edge.

Except he did say that in the part of the post I cut out.

Originally posted by Q99
I don't think Tiin's on Cade's level at that point, and Cade was getting stomped when Krayt wanted him alive.

I simply moved the terminology to the front to be more succinct.

Trocity
Yeah, to be fair, he did say "Cade was getting stomped even when Krayt wanted him alive" at the end. Still, I think he's just trying to get the point across that Krayt was in control of that fight from the very start.

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, to be fair, he did say "Cade was getting stomped even when Krayt wanted him alive" at the end. Still, I think he's just trying to get the point across that Krayt was in control of that fight from the very start.

Indeed. He was able to pierce Cade's guard early (the push to the face), then overpower his guard.

Cade was managing to stay in action... but barely, and even Krayt being shot by a heavy blaster was not viewed as an opportunity to attack, purely to run.

It can't even really be said that Cade was fending him off, Cade was not doing well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.