Thanos vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Thanos from Avengers assemble cartoon
Apoc for Xmen TAS

who wins

Stoic
Apocalypse would look like Daffy Duck, after he gets hit by a bomb. He loses.

Estacado
Thanos.

Decimus
Originally posted by Stoic
Apocalypse would look like Daffy Duck, after he gets hit by a bomb. He loses. laughing In comics I agree 1000% ....
but the TAS version of Apocalypse should beat the animated Thanos.

Time Immemorial
Apoc gets crushed like the fool he is.

golem370
It would a good fight for abit but Thanos should win.

krisblaze
?? Apoc is immune to any kind of damage

golem370
No but he is smart and has quite a bit of powers to work with, if we factor fighting people like Ikaris, Living Monolith, & High Evolutionary so I think he could be a fight for a little bit

carver9
Stalemate.

krisblaze
Originally posted by golem370
No but he is smart and has quite a bit of powers to work with, if we factor fighting people like Ikaris, Living Monolith, & High Evolutionary so I think he could be a fight for a little bit

What...read the OP

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Apoc gets crushed like the fool he is. Nothing was hurting him in that cartoon, my guy, wolverine's claws included

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Nothing was hurting him in that cartoon, my guy, wolverine's claws included

Have you seen the Thanos showings? He's beyond power.

psycho gundam
they're both invincible

Branlor Swift
Didn't Apocalypse get psychic killed by like every psychic?

Mind you that's not bad but it happened.

Edit: No in the movie Carver.

carver9
In the cartoon?

Glorificus
Wasn't Apocalypse extremely weak in the cartoon?

His blasts barely knocked Cyclops down and didn't do any permanent damage to any of the X-men.

He could grow to a huge size and smash a building, and yet he got knocked around by Magneto at the Axis of Time.

carver9
Originally posted by Glorificus
Wasn't Apocalypse extremely weak in the cartoon?

His blasts barely knocked Cyclops down and didn't do any permanent damage to any of the X-men.

He could grow to a huge size and smash a building, and yet he got knocked around by Magneto at the Axis of Time.

He killed all of the Xmen in a single attack. no expression

He was completely invulnerable.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos from Avengers assemble cartoon

Seriously why are people even watching this? I get it's the only Avengers we get on Tv right now, but come on. Don't reward them for giving us such poor quality animations, and for cancelling the great quality ones.

Marvel needs to fire Jeph Loeb from anything Tv related.

Decimus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Seriously why are people even watching this? I get it's the only Avengers we get on Tv right now, but come on. Don't reward them for giving us such poor quality animations, and for cancelling the great quality ones.

Marvel needs to fire Jeph Loeb from anything Tv related. yes thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.