Tony Montana VS Corleone Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelx
This is Tony Montana (Scarface) against Corleone Family.

Scenarios:

1. Vito Corleone is the GODFATHER
2. Santino Corleone is the GODFATHER
3. Fredo Corleone is the GODFATHER
4. Michael Corleone is the GODFATHER

MISC:

1. Tony is backed up by Sosa
2. All out War

Time Immemorial
AVQ8byG2mY8

Robtard
Alejandro Sosa (based on Roberto Suarez Gomez) > An Italian mob family

Darth Martin
Corleones. Wealthier, more men, and much better political connections.

michaelx
Don't think Corleones can win if Fredo is the DON. Michael, yes. Vito, maybe. Santino, could go either way as both are hot headed.

TheGrat1
Tony Montana don't die so easy...

Fredo gets stomped the worst, but none of them can rely on a good wartime councilieri (however you spell that), so they lose. Besides, their preferred method of eliminating enemies are close quarter assassinations typically carried out where the victim feels safe (an opera, a boat, church), Tony is too paranoid for them to catch him slipping.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Corleones. Wealthier, more men, and much better political connections.
Tony will have superior technology to Vito, Sunny, Fredo, and early Michael in the forms of cell phones, surveillance equipment, and modern assault rifles. You have to remember Sosa's resources too, he was able to move a 30-man hit squad over to another continent in less than a day, and was buddy buddy with some other big cocaine producers. Also, in Vito/Sunny's time, Tony can count on the support of the other families that wanted to go into drug dealing when Vito resisted.

Robtard
Nah. Sosa is the Bolivian cocaine kingpin worth billions and his death-squads have the ability to somehow travel from Bolivia to Florida in a few hours.

KingD19
Tony's empire combined with Sosa's resources as well as the backing of all the rival families who I agree would help him take down the Corleone's means they get eliminated down to a man in a few days tops.

Darth Martin
I missed the part where Tony is backed by Sosa.

Drsoe08
With equal tech, the novel version of the Corleones stomps hard.

riv6672
All I gotta say is

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cb702ed9b117448aa6687ea87bc88b46/tenor.gif

ShadowFyre
If there is any avid readers in here, I suggest checking out "the five buroughs" cant remember the author off the top of my head but it breaks down the mobs history from the beginning up to the Teflon Don and 9/11. Great read.

Drsoe08
In an all out gang war, again the novel version of the Corleones stomps hard if they're both equal in tech level

their political power stretches to Washington DC, they also have connections with high ranking Pentagon officers, they also have judges, senators, congressmen etc in their pockets, and by the end of the novel, the entire NY police force is working for them.

As for the muscle, according to Sonny himself, the Corleone family can match the other Five Families gun for gun, this is quite impressive because, in the novel the entire five families are numbered around a thousand, so that means, the Corleones alone has 1k soldiers/associates under their regimes, but the true strength of their crews is not that they are absurdly large, its becayse part of the overall strength of their regimes was based on their superior organization compared to typical mob operations. They were more tactically flexible and better streamlined for wartime operations, which acted as a force multiplier and by the end of the novel, when Michael had successfully assassinated Tattaglia & Barzini (Cueno & Stracci surrendered peacefully) the Corleones made their move to absorb the other families, in a few weeks time, the Corleones was the only mafia family still existing in NY, they took over their rivals crews, businesses (legel & illegal barring drugs) and political influence/connections.

So, considering all that, Montana has no way of winning this one even if Sosa gets into the action, Michael & Vito will use their political power to expose the likes of Montana/Sosa and without a doubt their political allies would help the Corleones, seeing how bad illegal drugs are, they could also send out literally hundreds of hitmen on the streets clocking on Montana's operations, they could use their Pentagon connections to gather more info on Montana & his allies, heck the Corleones can even use psysops against Montana by using their media connections, they could start a smear campaign against Tony.

Conclusion, Montana & Co has zero chance of winning this one, the Corleones have the bigger muscle & more powerful political influence/connections.

Robtard
Montana can't, but Sosa can. He's worth many billions more, he's based on the largest producer of cocaine in the world back then.

Bashar Teg
vito or michael would make short work of tony. sosa had montana pegged right, he was indeed a f*cking little monkey. even sonny had more cunning. The addition of sosa's hit squad makes no difference. but against fredo...

"I knew santino would have to go through all this...and fredo....fredo was...ugh..."

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.