Best Friends, Chemistry and handouts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Here's another question that came to mind? How can someone say they are your best friend yet they say the chemistry is right and it's that "chemistry" that creates tension and separation. I here this with women a lot and they seem to use it to make themselves above men and they put on a fascade that they are in control. It's like they make a man feel like they are inadequate to them, and they make men feel like they owe them a handout and it seems the reason they consider them a best friend is because they can give them a handout. I've been in a lot of associations with women and I feel like they only connect with if I can give them a handout. I always wanted to have an interracial relationship with women but a lot of them are turning me off. I'm losing hope in any form of friendship period. It's becoming difficult to trust women and I feel pressure to apologize for their mistakes, for letting me down, for not having the power to be a priority in their life as they wanted me to hold them as a priority in theirs'. I know that I don't owe them an apology but I am getting fed with being put off and them going back on their word especially when I have been a great help to them. I am going crazy and I'm at breaking point of not wanting to tolerate anymore. I'm ready to go on strike and say this is it!

Digi
Chick turned you down, eh? Sucks. Go get sick abs or more money or something. Success and enjoyment is the best revenge.

Also, amongst a few odd phrases and typographical errors, I caught this gem:

Originally posted by atv2
I always wanted to have an interracial relationship with women...

...please tell me that's not a typo.

dgrin

atv2
Originally posted by Digi
Chick turned you down, eh? Sucks. Go get sick abs or more money or something. Success and enjoyment is the best revenge.

dgrin

Nope, not a typo, it was a childhood dream for me to achieve.

atv2

dgrin

As I mentioned before, it's been a childhood dream and I not satisfied with same race relationships, I want to get out of the box and explore new horizons. It makes life more enjoyable to experience uniqueness. I agree with you on the idea of success and enjoyment is the best revenge, I don't hate these women at all although they have tempted me into doing so. This last batch of women have been lazy and underachieving that it has aggravated me to whatever last nerve I have left in me.

atv2

dgrin

Believe it or not Digi your post just gave me revelation. It's been revealed to me to that I needed more assertive and have incentives in my interactions with women. I do a lot of work and there's no reason for me to not feel confident around them. Just be3cause they break down doesn't I have to, I can still be strong. Thanks Digi!

Bardock42
Here's another question that came to mind? How can someone say they are your best friend yet they say the chemistry is right and it's that "chemistry" that creates tension and separation. I here this with women a lot and they seem to use it to make themselves above men and they put on a fascade that they are in control. It's like they make a man feel like they are inadequate to them, and they make men feel like they owe them a handout and it seems the reason they consider them a best friend is because they can give them a handout. I've been in a lot of associations with women and I feel like they only connect with if I can give them a handout. I always wanted to have an interracial relationship with women but a lot of them are turning me off. I'm losing hope in any form of friendship period. It's becoming difficult to trust women and I feel pressure to apologize for their mistakes, for letting me down, for not having the power to be a priority in their life as they wanted me to hold them as a priority in theirs'. I know that I don't owe them an apology but I am getting fed with being put off and them going back on their word especially when I have been a great help to them. I am going crazy and I'm at breaking point of not wanting to tolerate anymore. I'm ready to go on strike and say this is it!

Perhaps there are mistakes with how you approach relationships, rather than with all women?

Digi
As I mentioned before, it's been a childhood dream and I not satisfied with same race relationships, I want to get out of the box and explore new horizons. It makes life more enjoyable to experience uniqueness. I agree with you on the idea of success and enjoyment is the best revenge, I don't hate these women at all although they have tempted me into doing so. This last batch of women have been lazy and underachieving that it has aggravated me to whatever last nerve I have left in me.

The revenge part was a joke. Success is its own reward. No one's worth revenge.

The uniqueness you mention can be found in more than physical attributes. I worry that you're limiting yourself by focusing on the superficial aspects of women. Even phrases like "the last batch of women" paints a picture in which you aren't invested in the whole of a person, but rather relate to women as entities that simply fill a need. Maybe I'm wrong; but if I am, you need to choose your words more carefully.

Robtard
I'm ready to go on strike and say this is it!

You should do that then.

Unless that's some code to go out and shoot women because you can't get a girlfriend? Then don't do that.

atv2
The revenge part was a joke. Success is its own reward. No one's worth revenge.

The uniqueness you mention can be found in more than physical attributes. I worry that you're limiting yourself by focusing on the superficial aspects of women. Even phrases like "the last batch of women" paints a picture in which you aren't invested in the whole of a person, but rather relate to women as entities that simply fill a need. Maybe I'm wrong; but if I am, you need to choose your words more carefully.

Retribution usually comes around but it sucks and I don't glory in their suffering.

atv2
Originally posted by Bardock42
Perhaps there are mistakes with how you approach relationships, rather than with all women?

A lot of these women are messed up from the inside. They got a lot of baggage and issues from previous relationships that have not been healed. One thing I've learned over time is that women can be proud and it can be difficult for them to break free from their past. I can compassion and patience with them however it will be up to them to have the determination to be free and put in the commitment.

NemeBro
Stop thinking that you need to be with a woman to have self-worth.

Most women suck. Most men also suck. The assertion that you need to be intimate with other people (Be it romantically, sexually, or simply on as friends) is the biggest lie anyone's ever told you.

Cut contact with the people who have this "baggage" instead of going onto a public forum to complain about it. You'll be a happier man when you're no longer emotionally invested in people as much.

So yeah. Go on strike.

Bardock42
A lot of these women are messed up from the inside. They got a lot of baggage and issues from previous relationships that have not been healed. One thing I've learned over time is that women can be proud and it can be difficult for them to break free from their past. I can compassion and patience with them however it will be up to them to have the determination to be free and put in the commitment.

idk, seems like the common factor is really you. Maybe you are the messed up one and the women just have a hard time dealing with you cause you have so much baggage? I mean you are on an internet forum talking about how you want to go on a relationship strike....

rudester
U sound like u live in a small town, where u from? And all girls care about is the size of ur dic and if u can push..

atv2

I thought that at first but as I matured I started to find that the women were wrong in their approach. The women that I have met have always had a problem with consistency. They couldn't keep things going for a long time. At first they would act excited and then they would fall out the next moment.

Bardock42
Well, if you feel that your partners aren't right for you, you should move on and find someone that you enjoy more.

atv2
idk, seems like the common factor is really you. Maybe you are the messed up one and the women just have a hard time dealing with you cause you have so much baggage? I mean you are on an internet forum talking about how you want to go on a relationship strike....

No women can have some serious baggage and if you're a caring individual, you're bound to suffer some of it.

Bardock42
No women can have some serious baggage and if you're a caring individual, you're bound to suffer some of it.

Everyone can have baggage. And of course your partners can hurt you, and if you are in a relationship that does that to you, you should leave. I just can't help but notice that you seem very immature, and I could imagine that there's more going on than you are aware from your POV. Still, if you are unhappy and don't think it will change, don't stay.

atv2
Everyone can have baggage. And of course your partners can hurt you, and if you are in a relationship that does that to you, you should leave. I just can't help but notice that you seem very immature, and I could imagine that there's more going on than you are aware from your POV. Still, if you are unhappy and don't think it will change, don't stay.

Maybe so, however I had to pay a price for theirs and mine's is not an imagination, I have the reality and through patience and persistence I have worked in possibilities. I'm giving them time to work themselves out before I close out on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.