Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs Obi-wan Kenobi and General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
SOD Maul, S5 Opress, ROTS Kenobi, and LOE/ROTS Grievous.

Who the **** wins?

Sinious
Both teams are about equal but I'd give it to team 1 due to superior team work. Also, Opress's TK could cause a lot of problems for Grievous.

red8
Sabers:

Maul > Kenobi > Grievous > Opress

Force:

Maul > Kenobi > Opress > Grievous

The fight:

I think Opress would try to go toe-to-toe with Grievous. Grievous is the better duelist of the two so this would work to his advantage. If Grievous could beat Opress before Opress resorts to using TK, then Grievous could help Kenobi out with Maul. In this case, Team 2 would win because Maul cannot beat both Kenobi and Grievous simultaneously.

Grievous has dodged force attacks before, but Opress' force waves would probably cause him trouble. If the Opress-Grievous match stretches out too long, then I could see Maul beating Kenobi and then helping Opress. Team 1 wins in this case.

Unless Grievous comes up with something clever, I see situation 2 happening more often, so I'm going to go with Team 1.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by red8
Maul > Kenobi

Even RotS Kenobi?

Trocity
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Even RotS Kenobi?

Nah

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by red8
Sabers:

Kenobi >/= Maul > Grievous > Opress

Force:

Opress >/= Maul > Kenobi > Grievous

I've corrected this for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.