Weakest person who can defeat the Warriors Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who is the weakest person who could defeat Hogan, Fandral, & Volstagg in hand to hand combat? No weapons or bfr.

Sin I AM
Tough, id say cage or Samson

Supermutant
Spiderman

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermutant
Spiderman

I was thinking him as well but was concerned about his durability

rotiart
I wouldn't think cage myself. Volstagg would give him trouble alone. Captain America could do better but I don't know if he could pull a majority against all three who are skilled and physically equal or better than Steve.

I'd say US agent John walker has the skill and stats....

But Spider-Man I would say could do it for a majority as the weakest person I can think of. But that's kind of his trait isn't it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Supermutant
Spiderman
/Thread

Wonder Man
Callisto.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by rotiart
I wouldn't think cage myself. Volstagg would give him trouble alone. Captain America could do better but I don't know if he could pull a majority against all three who are skilled and physically equal or better than Steve.

I'd say US agent John walker has the skill and stats....

But Spider-Man I would say could do it for a majority as the weakest person I can think of. But that's kind of his trait isn't it.

Yea but in a featureless environment against three skilled fighters? I dont know. He has no webbing either and that's a huge disadvantage

krisblaze
Spidey'd get carved by Fandral

Flyattractor
Have these 3 ever had a good showing? All I ever see them do is job to the threat so Thor can look cool and tough when he takes it down.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Have these 3 ever had a good showing? All I ever see them do is job to the threat so Thor can look cool and tough when he takes it down.

Saved Thor's ass so many times....

relentless1
Batman

Glorificus
Shadowcat?

Time Immemorial
Wolverine

pym-ftw
Spectre raver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.