funny how i turned out to be a prphet on the royals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I told chiefs fans here in kansas city about 10 years ago that they were dreaming and living in a fantasyland when they would all go around saying they though the chiefs would be in the superbowl in the next couple years.

they just never learn around here. roll eyes (sarcastic) despite the fact that team has pretty much been the joke of the NFL over the last several decades-theres only like 3 or 4 other teams besides them that havent been there since 1970,because they are such a joke they should change their name to the kansas city clowns.

I said to them like 10 years ago when the royals were a joke as well-i referred to them as the royal losers back then.I said to chiefs fans back then-"man you're living in a fantasyland thinking the chiefs will ever get to the superbowl.You'll be dead before that happens.The royals will make it back to the world series before the chiefs ever make it to the superbowl."

Little did I know back then I am about to become a prophet. laughing

Robtard
You sure told those Chief fans a thing or two

Boomside
Pine tar 4 Life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.