World Breaker Hulk vs Super Boy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
No BFR
To the death
Go!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Been done iirc, Prime kills him to death.

carver9
Been done a lot. Hulk punch Prime head off with ease. Good thread though. I see you took bfr off so that I won't use it in this thread.

Board Walker
Prime stomps hulk 10/10

Prime does it so fast that Hulk doesn't even realize he has died.

Digi
Nobody wins with ease. Exaggeration is the enemy of discourse in most of these threads. I'd side with SBP, though.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk punch Prime head off with ease. Good thread though.

These two sentences are incongruent with each other.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
Nobody wins with ease. Exaggeration is the enemy of discourse in most of these threads. I'd side with SBP, though.

These two sentences are incongruent with each other.

Lol...it was all in fun Digi. Hulk still wins though after a decent fight.

Werewolf582
SBP

Time Immemorial
Lol...it was all in fun Digi. Hulk still wins though after a decent fight.

How?

You underestimate the power of Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How?

You underestimate the power of Prime.

Hulk being more powerful. Superboy Prime is good but he isn't World Breaker good. A punch from this version of Hulk would hurt him bad, extremely mad.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH has done nothing that Prime couldn't replicate, Prime did stuff WBH would never be able to do.

riv6672
But SBP is a punk kid. He tries one patented kills an average meta and WBH tanks it?
His confidence is shot to HELL.
WBH then smashes him down.

Insane Titan
Prime wins

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
But SBP is a punk kid. He tries one patented kills an average meta and WBH tanks it?
His confidence is shot to HELL.
WBH then smashes him down.

World Breaker would destroy Prime tbh. Prime is good but WBH is physically above him. Prime only chance is bfr and even then energy would be hitting him in the face

Reflassshh
Prime punches the reality out of WBH.

riv6672
I dont think he can punch the fact that WBH can beat him away, though.

Golgo13
Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Prime punches the reality out of WBH.

Hulk has also punched reality and reversed time

Prof. T.C McAbe
7 for Prime
2 for WBH

Star428
Prime all day everyday.

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
7 for Prime
2 for WBH
So, SBP would land 7 hits before WBH put him down in 2? That sounds right.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So, SBP would land 7 hits before WBH put him down in 2? That sounds right.

No it is about the votes till now. 8-2 btw.

Reflassshh
I dont think he can punch the fact that WBH can beat him away, though. If you think that then you're wrong. Hulk can't beat SBP for a majority.

Hulk has also punched reality and reversed time What's the context behind those showings?

riv6672
Whats the context behind tallying votes?

Both are just ways in which WBH is being made to not win a fight he can obviously win.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Whats the context behind tallying votes?

Both are just ways in which WBH is being made to not win a fight he can obviously win.

To get an overview what the majority thinks, what else?

We can also skip Carvers voice, it is not valid in Hulk threads. So that leaves only you, and we can assume that you are wrong. Really simple logic.

Time Immemorial
Hulk being more powerful. Superboy Prime is good but he isn't World Breaker good. A punch from this version of Hulk would hurt him bad, extremely mad.

What the hell did WBH do that could show any evidence he can replicate primes feats?

Beorndebeer
SuperBOYprime? Hulk in a close match
SuperMANprime? SMP

Stoic

We can also skip Carvers voice, it is not valid in Hulk threads. So that leaves only you, and we can assume that you are wrong. Really simple logic.

You might want to rethink your method of debate. As it is WB Hulk beats the snot out of him. With Prime, PIS or not, there were points of weakness that can be brought up to lower his overall stock. WB Hulk has no poor showings.

dynamix
this should be a tie unless we're counting GA Prime. I can't see what Prime can really do to hurt WBH and vice versa.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
You might want to rethink your method of debate. As it is WB Hulk beats the snot out of him. With Prime, PIS or not, there were points of weakness that can be brought up to lower his overall stock. WB Hulk has no poor showings.

Like what?

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
Like what?

Superboy would have never given WB Hulk pause for one.

SquallX
Superboy would have never given WB Hulk pause for one.

What?

Stoic
What?

Superboy was killed by Superboy Prime, but before he was put down, he gave Prime decent resistance. He would have never been able to resist WB Hulk's overwhelming power.

Digi
Superboy was killed by Superboy Prime, but before he was put down, he gave Prime decent resistance. He would have never been able to resist WB Hulk's overwhelming power.

This is skimming over the heart of the two sides. WBH has less low showings. But I - and I probably speak for others - think that SBP's highest showings trump WBH's quite handily.

So you're not wrong. But your argument doesn't necessarily settle this.

Also, to your specific point, considering what it took to stop Prime AFTER that fight with Superboy, I don't really see it as being a knock on his record.

Time Immemorial

Superior speed overwhelmed superior force in many situations.

Stoic
This is skimming over the heart of the two sides. WBH has less low showings. But I - and I probably speak for others - think that SBP's highest showings trump WBH's quite handily.

So you're not wrong. But your argument doesn't necessarily settle this.

Also, to your specific point, considering what it took to stop Prime AFTER that fight with Superboy, I don't really see it as being a knock on his record.

The only thing that could be said to have even put damage on WB Hulk was a blade enchanted by Odin himself, and it did little to slow him down. I disagree, WB Hulk was more impressive. Superboy's resistance lessens Prime's stock considerably. It's unfortunate but true. The Hulk did everything except flex and turn an confirmed High Herald to dust (Arm'Cheddon). Prime punched Black Adam away as if he were nothing, now considering how powerful Arm'Cheddon was, and how easily he was turned to dust by indirect exposure to blows that were dished out by Betty and Bruce, I would say that a punch form WB hulk would have easily turned Adam into dust as well.

There is power, and then there is the power that was being given off by WB Hulk. towards the end of the WW Hulk arc when Bruce became excited, and took footsteps that alone threatened to sink the Eastern Seaboard, I would say that he was on Primes level of power. During the Heart of the monster arc, when he was glowing white hot, I would say that he surpassed prime's power level by several orders of magnitude. The idea that Superboy was even able to faze Prime reduced his stock. it happened, it shouldn't have, but it did. Blows like the ones that Superboy used on Prime, would have been completely ignored by this version of the Hulk.

This is not me being corrupted by favoritism, but in order to properly judge anything, one has to pick apart all of the poor showings if any, and raise them to the light. WB Hulk had none SB Prime has a couple.

Superior speed overwhelmed superior force in many situations.

Unfortunately, Prime may not have the necessary power to hurt WB hulk, and he would eventually have to come to blows with him, meaning; There would come a time when they stood toe to toe. hulk was at a point that he didn't give a phuck anymore, and was tapping into the Gamma Force like never before. He was growing exponentially more powerful by the second, and although he surely had a limit, one was never shown throughout that particular arc. Superboy Prime on the other hand.... erm

SquallX
The only reason Superboy was able to stand up to Prime, was because Prime was the villain of the story.

Prime low feats were far better than Superboy, but for story sake, and as a hero, he needed to give Prime a decent fight.

Digi
The only thing that could be said to have even put damage on WB Hulk was a blade enchanted by Odin himself, and it did little to slow him down. I disagree, WB Hulk was more impressive. Superboy's resistance lessens Prime's stock considerably. It's unfortunate but true. The Hulk did everything except flex and turn an confirmed High Herald to dust (Arm'Cheddon). Prime punched Black Adam away as if he were nothing, now considering how powerful Arm'Cheddon was, and how easily he was turned to dust by indirect exposure to blows that were dished out by Betty and Bruce, I would say that a punch form WB hulk would have easily turned Adam into dust as well.

There is power, and then there is the power that was being given off by WB Hulk. towards the end of the WW Hulk arc when Bruce became excited, and took footsteps that alone threatened to sink the Eastern Seaboard, I would say that he was on Primes level of power. During the Heart of the monster arc, when he was glowing white hot, I would say that he surpassed prime's power level by several orders of magnitude. The idea that Superboy was even able to faze Prime reduced his stock. it happened, it shouldn't have, but it did. Blows like the ones that Superboy used on Prime, would have been completely ignored by this version of the Hulk.

This is not me being corrupted by favoritism, but in order to properly judge anything, one has to pick apart all of the poor showings if any, and raise them to the light. WB Hulk had none SB Prime has a couple.

Unfortunately, Prime may not have the necessary power to hurt WB hulk, and he would eventually have to come to blows with him, meaning; There would come a time when they stood toe to toe. hulk was at a point that he didn't give a phuck anymore, and was tapping into the Gamma Force like never before. He was growing exponentially more powerful by the second, and although he surely had a limit, one was never shown throughout that particular arc. Superboy Prime on the other hand.... erm

Good. This is the first coherent argument for Hulk in the entire thread, and a good argument in general.

The remaining flaw, as I see it, is that you're still focusing on a single feat of Prime's. And lifting up the Black Adam feat as the good feat. It certainly was really, really good. BA is a beast. And it was only months after the WW3 arc, where Adam was tanking and wrecking numerous high heralds. No-selling an attack and wrecking BA is huge. But SBP has WAY better feats than that. There's the Monarch fight, the speedblitz one-shot of a planet, the casual planet moving in Infinite Crisis, the Source Wall/Mxy stuff, Ion, stuff that I'm likely forgetting, etc. etc.

The speed advantage is also not so easily tossed aside. Yes, they'd likely have to come to blows. But the speed edge is an edge. You're not going to convince many people that Prime absolutely wouldn't be able to harm Hulk. If you could, everyone would agree with you. But at that point, to the unconvinced, flight and reaction speed are huge, as are the ranged attacks that he can utilize as part of his advantages.

All that said, there's an argument to be made for Hulk that's entirely credible. It's quite possibly the correct assessment of the fight. I don't personally think so, but it's there to be made.

Stoic
Good. This is the first coherent argument for Hulk in the entire thread, and a good argument in general.

The remaining flaw, as I see it, is that you're still focusing on a single feat of Prime's. And lifting up the Black Adam feat as the good feat. It certainly was really, really good. BA is a beast. And it was only months after the WW3 arc, where Adam was tanking and wrecking numerous high heralds. No-selling an attack and wrecking BA is huge. But SBP has WAY better feats than that. There's the Monarch fight, the speedblitz one-shot of a planet, the casual planet moving in Infinite Crisis, the Source Wall/Mxy stuff, Ion, stuff that I'm likely forgetting, etc. etc.

The speed advantage is also not so easily tossed aside. Yes, they'd likely have to come to blows. But the speed edge is an edge. You're not going to convince many people that Prime absolutely wouldn't be able to harm Hulk. If you could, everyone would agree with you. But at that point, to the unconvinced, flight and reaction speed are huge, as are the ranged attacks that he can utilize as part of his advantages.

All that said, there's an argument to be made for Hulk that's entirely credible. It's quite possibly the correct assessment of the fight. I don't personally think so, but it's there to be made.

WWiii, was horrible, I would even place it lower in terms of cheese than the WW Hulk arc, and that was pretty bad. Every hero that BA put the boot to acted like rookies. They didn't use any of their powers on him, and instead seemingly ran face first into his fists. It was deplorable to say the least, and the only thing that stopped me from destroying the entire run, was because my sons enjoyed it.

Monarch came later, wasn't that an elder Prime, and not Superboy Prime? I'm asking because that was at a time that I lost touch with comics. Speed would be a much larger factor if SB Prime could go for the quick BFR, because this is how I see him wining every time. I don't however see him being able to over power a Hulk that can consciously amplify his every physical stat exponentially. Some claim to have seen WB Hulk die during HOTM, I never saw this occur.

If we took what was written on panel literally, Bruce, and Betty did more damage to the Dark Dimension, than just turn the planet they fought on, and a it's Moon to dust. That however can be seen in a different light depending on who is being asked.

The ruling in the Forum, is that WB Hulk is the one from the HOTM story arc, but real talk, the Green Scar was the World Breaker according to canon, and in a far calmer state, he took a hit to his internal organs from a being capable of hitting with the force of just over 113 times the force that Hercules could generate with his most potent strike.

SB Prime was great, but at this level, I am forced to look at both characters low points in order to gauge who is greater, because neither had any glaring weaknesses.

I have to address the speed disparity, because there is certainly one there, and it's the elephant in the room. Prime would have to come to blows with this version of the Hulk. I'm not sure if his blows would be able to hurt the Hulk, and what adds further doubt is the doubling, and doubling, and doubling... etc... of this Hulk's power. How high could Prime go? Collateral damage will not win any debates, but indirectly destroying a planet from the power of a punch makes up a few yards.

Digi
WWiii, was horrible, I would even place it lower in terms of cheese than the WW Hulk arc, and that was pretty bad. Every hero that BA put the boot to acted like rookies. They didn't use any of their powers on him, and instead seemingly ran face first into his fists. It was deplorable to say the least, and the only thing that stopped me from destroying the entire run, was because my sons enjoyed it.

Monarch came later, wasn't that an elder Prime, and not Superboy Prime? I'm asking because that was at a time that I lost touch with comics. Speed would be a much larger factor if SB Prime could go for the quick BFR, because this is how I see him wining every time. I don't however see him being able to over power a Hulk that can consciously amplify his every physical stat exponentially. Some claim to have seen WB Hulk die during HOTM, I never saw this occur.

If we took what was written on panel literally, Bruce, and Betty did more damage to the Dark Dimension, than just turn the planet they fought on, and a it's Moon to dust. That however can be seen in a different light depending on who is being asked.

The ruling in the Forum, is that WB Hulk is the one from the HOTM story arc, but real talk, the Green Scar was the World Breaker according to canon, and in a far calmer state, he took a hit to his internal organs from a being capable of hitting with the force of just over 113 times the force that Hercules could generate with his most potent strike.

SB Prime was great, but at this level, I am forced to look at both characters low points in order to gauge who is greater, because neither had any glaring weaknesses.

I have to address the speed disparity, because there is certainly one there, and it's the elephant in the room. Prime would have to come to blows with this version of the Hulk. I'm not sure if his blows would be able to hurt the Hulk, and what adds further doubt is the doubling, and doubling, and doubling... etc... of this Hulk's power. How high could Prime go? Collateral damage will not win any debates, but indirectly destroying a planet from the power of a punch makes up a few yards.

I'm trying to remember...I don't think it was an elder Prime. I think he had just absorbed more energy and "looked" older. Maybe I'm wrong. It was a weird explanation. I also think he later changed back to his younger look for similar reasons.

That incarnation of him also, if I'm not mistaken, is the one that survived the Monarch-explosion that destroyed a universe. I wasn't holding it back to play as a trump card, I just forgot about it until now.

Monarch is another ABC argument waiting to happen, while we're talking about him. Cheese or not, Black Adam was near his pre-FP peak when Prime no-sold him. But Monarch was even another level of beast. If we award Prime the win or even stalemate with Monarch, we're giving him nigh-effortless wins over dozens of heralds, and likely a few that were Trans.-level.

In any case, I've been counting the older-looking one in this, since it's the same character. If we split them into two versions, it obviously hurts his feat count.

Anyway, like I said, your opinion is an entirely valid one, and more thoroughly articulated than many. I remain unconvinced, but you've forced me to admit that it's a much closer fight than I initially thought. I don't think it's clear, and won't really disagree strongly with those repping Hulk.

iceman24567
Prime wins

Khazra Reborn
If Prime's best durability feats, like tanking Monarch's universe buster are being taken into account, then realistically Hulk won't even be able to hurt him that badly.

Stoic
I'm trying to remember...I don't think it was an elder Prime. I think he had just absorbed more energy and "looked" older. Maybe I'm wrong. It was a weird explanation. I also think he later changed back to his younger look for similar reasons.

That incarnation of him also, if I'm not mistaken, is the one that survived the Monarch-explosion that destroyed a universe. I wasn't holding it back to play as a trump card, I just forgot about it until now.

Monarch is another ABC argument waiting to happen, while we're talking about him. Cheese or not, Black Adam was near his pre-FP peak when Prime no-sold him. But Monarch was even another level of beast. If we award Prime the win or even stalemate with Monarch, we're giving him nigh-effortless wins over dozens of heralds, and likely a few that were Trans.-level.

In any case, I've been counting the older-looking one in this, since it's the same character. If we split them into two versions, it obviously hurts his feat count.

Anyway, like I said, your opinion is an entirely valid one, and more thoroughly articulated than many. I remain unconvinced, but you've forced me to admit that it's a much closer fight than I initially thought. I don't think it's clear, and won't really disagree strongly with those repping Hulk.

I agree. It's also good to know, because I thought that Prime aged somehow, I just never knew the full story, and only got bits and pieces from here and there. Monarch certainly is a strong position to stand on, but again, I'm not entirely sure if that blast would have killed the Hulk either. I do however feel confident that this version of the Hulk would have been able to rupture his containment. The surviving part is anyone's guess, but like I said, the Hulk survived a hit from a pissed off concept entity named Hope (yep the Hope from Pandora's box).

Hope was stated on panel to register or weigh in at just over 113 Herc's. Meaning; 1 Herc was the amount of force that Hercules under optimal conditions could put out in a full force hit. The Hulk took 113 of those to his internal organs, and survived. He was much calmer than he was during the Dark Dimension. Somewhere this has to factor in. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hulk could also survive the explosion that Prime did.

At the very least, I can see why people vote for either side. Prime was a beast, and to say anything other than that is likely just petty low balling. I can't see the Hulk landing enough hits to take Prime out, and his speed would make sure that many of the punches never found their mark, but at the same time, I don't see Prime being able to floor his version of the Hulk either, because he'd just continue to grow stronger, heal faster, and become more durable inside, and out.

I can see a stalemate. They do happen from time to time, and eventually both of them would simply give up.

Time Immemorial

A punch so hard it breaks reality is not enough?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If Prime's best durability feats, like tanking Monarch's universe buster are being taken into account, then realistically Hulk won't even be able to hurt him that badly.

He puts out reality bunker busters and tanks universe busters.

Carver do you agree with this?

Digi
I agree. It's also good to know, because I thought that Prime aged somehow, I just never knew the full story, and only got bits and pieces from here and there. Monarch certainly is a strong position to stand on, but again, I'm not entirely sure if that blast would have killed the Hulk either. I do however feel confident that this version of the Hulk would have been able to rupture his containment. The surviving part is anyone's guess, but like I said, the Hulk survived a hit from a pissed off concept entity named Hope (yep the Hope from Pandora's box).

Hope was stated on panel to register or weigh in at just over 113 Herc's. Meaning; 1 Herc was the amount of force that Hercules under optimal conditions could put out in a full force hit. The Hulk took 113 of those to his internal organs, and survived. He was much calmer than he was during the Dark Dimension. Somewhere this has to factor in. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hulk could also survive the explosion that Prime did.

At the very least, I can see why people vote for either side. Prime was a beast, and to say anything other than that is likely just petty low balling. I can't see the Hulk landing enough hits to take Prime out, and his speed would make sure that many of the punches never found their mark, but at the same time, I don't see Prime being able to floor his version of the Hulk either, because he'd just continue to grow stronger, heal faster, and become more durable inside, and out.

I can see a stalemate. They do happen from time to time, and eventually both of them would simply give up.

thumb up

That's actually the feat I downplay the most of Prime's, and I'm backing him in this thread. We don't know if it was reality-altering strength, or if the particular point of reality he was punching on was enabling the changes. For all we know, hundreds of other heralds could have accomplished the same.

In other words, it's much less quantifiable than other feats.

Reflassshh
That's actually the feat I downplay the most of Prime's, and I'm backing him in this thread. We don't know if it was reality-altering strength, or if the particular point of reality he was punching on was enabling the changes. For all we know, hundreds of other heralds could have accomplished the same.

In other words, it's much less quantifiable than other feats. Prime also altered reality while fighting the titans. He broke free physically from the phanthom zone, altering them in real time.

So the first time wasn't just a coincidence.

Digi
Prime also altered reality while fighting the titans. He broke free physically from the phanthom zone, altering them in real time.

So the first time wasn't just a coincidence.

Understood, and agreed. It's just, as mentioned, those are unquantifiable feats. I prefer to stick with what we can know more certainly.

Golgo13
Understood, and agreed. It's just, as mentioned, those are unquantifiable feats. I prefer to stick with what we can know more certainly.

It's Pre-Crisis, Looney Tune power, FTW!

Sin I AM
No limit fallacy running amuck here

Stoic

The grey hulk punched his way into another dimension. These are as Digi mentioned, unquantifiable feats. The problem here is that no one can know for sure who would win between these two. Neither have any real glaring weaknesses, and are ridiculously powerful to the point that either may be able to turn guys on DOS Doomsday's power level to dust with a punch. That's saying quite a lot. 1 Hercules can lift a state if not more, multiply that strength by 113, and it still would be below the power level of what was shown during the HOTM arc.

Try to pick it apart if you want, but like I said, neither of these 2 have any real glaring weaknesses. I'd be content with a stalemate, as no one has given any solid proof or presented any hard evidence to suggest one is above the other if weighed on a scale.

Time Immemorial
The grey hulk punched his way into another dimension. These are as Digi mentioned, unquantifiable feats. The problem here is that no one can know for sure who would win between these two. Neither have any real glaring weaknesses, and are ridiculously powerful to the point that either may be able to turn guys on DOS Doomsday's power level to dust with a punch. That's saying quite a lot. 1 Hercules can lift a state if not more, multiply that strength by 113, and it still would be below the power level of what was shown during the HOTM arc.

Try to pick it apart if you want, but like I said, neither of these 2 have any real glaring weaknesses. I'd be content with a stalemate, as no one has given any solid proof or presented any hard evidence to suggest one is above the other if weighed on a scale.

You have a solid stance, no need for me to pick it, I agree as well.

cdtm
Breaking free from the phantom zone is pretty major.

But SBP has plenty of quantifiable feats.. Pushing around planets to re arrange the universe so Oa isn't at the center of the universe anymore, for one. Or throwing Anti Monitor insanely far (Out of the solar system, at the least), with a single throw.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by cdtm

But SBP has plenty of quantifiable feats.. Pushing around planets to re arrange the universe so Oa isn't at the center of the universe anymore, for one. Or throwing Anti Monitor insanely far (Out of the solar system, at the least), with a single throw.

Those are big deals. Why are they being overlooked as unquantifiable?

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm

Those are also flight feats. With BFR off throwing the Hulk away becomes pointless. Shattering a planet by throwing a punch is well within the range of what it would take to move planets under ones own power, not to mention the ability to continue to grow stronger from that point on, which was also shown in HOTM. Face it, when it comes to the Hulk, and Superman, writers have often stopped a yard short of giving the reader the impression that they simply have enough power to confront any given situation, at any given time. having trouble with that? Just go back into their history, and look at the arms race that has been going on throughout the years. Book of Infinite pages, lifting the Spectre's body weight, outstripping the Champion with the Power Gem, punching through time and space.

Stoic
Those are big deals. Why are they being overlooked as unquantifiable?

Because the Hulk has similar feats. The Phantom Zone is another dimension correct? The grey Hulk has punched through dimensions. The mindless hulk tore through a mystical barrier leading to another dimension yadda yadda.

SquallX
Because the Hulk has similar feats. The Phantom Zone is another dimension correct? The grey Hulk has punched through dimensions. The mindless hulk tore through a mystical barrier leading to another dimension yadda yadda.

Prime also escaped the Speed Force, a feat that's never been accomplished to my knowledge if you're not part of the Flash family.

cdtm

Phantom Zone makes you into an intangible ghost, though. That's why no one's ever been able to get out of it without outside help, no matter how powerful.

h1a8
Prime has a feat superior if not comparable to WBH's feat. He moved planets like blitz chess pieces from one star system to another many times the speed of light.

This takes forces beyond your wildest dreams.

Prof. T.C McAbe
SBP changed the center of the universe by moving all those planets, just thinking about it, the sort timeframe he did it, is so PCish...

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, WBH did a lot of those feats because he knew peoplewowould come back from being killed.

Interesting how carver (and yes, I specifically single carver out here) always talks about how a hero performs in character, but when ur comes to the Hulk, he punches people's heads off willy nilly.

When its SBP who is far more likely to do so, in character.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, WBH did a lot of those feats because he knew peoplewowould come back from being killed.

Interesting how carver (and yes, I specifically single carver out here) always talks about how a hero performs in character, but when ur comes to the Hulk, he punches people's heads off willy nilly.

What is even more interesting is that WBH greatest feat was a shared feat with an equally powerful Red She-Hulk that it happend in another Dimension and that the wish that brought everyone back to life and empowered Betty was also involved.

The WBH Dimension feat is ambigious and only half as impressive as some people think it is.

riv6672

You assume i'm wrong. Lack of confidence on your part.
I know you're wrong in this case.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You assume i'm wrong. Lack of confidence on your part.
I know you're wrong in this case.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, whatever.

riv6672
Again you assume.
This time that threads on an MB keep me up at night, when really, its things like...this. eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t597977.html

Werewolf582
Prime.

Naija boy
WBH wins

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Hulk already punched a guy in the face and made him bleed and this guy tanked two universes exploding on him and this was a kind controlled Savage Hulk. With that said, Hulk still wins.

By the way, you all are getting your Prime's mixed up. This isn't Guardian amped Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
WBH wins

Good to see you. Your Hulk expertise is needed on the forum.

DarkSaint85
Good to see you. Your Hulk expertise is needed on the forum.

It sure is sneer

riv6672
He definitely knows who wins in THIS thread.

abhilegend
Prime wins.

riv6672
Not in this thread.

carver9

I agree with this. Hulk intentions wasn't to kill the innocents during his rampage which is the reason why he told Strange and the others to get off the planet. The thing is, Prime isn't a good guy so I see no reason why Hulk wouldn't go for the kill, well, this Hulk. World Breaker intentions was clear and Prime doesn't fit the bill of someone that he wouldn't want to just outright kill.

If you need proof that WWH/WBH doesn't mind killing depending on the circumstances/threat then here ya go.

WWH kills an amped Bi Beast and Wendigo.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815988/Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg.html

Realizing that Armageddon intentions was to kill and hurt his friends and being outright evil (and also using WWH own power against his friends, absorbing it, becoming a second World Breaker)...Hulk outright kills him...crushed his head.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094186/Incredible_Hulks_632_019.jpg.html

So yeah, if this was someone like Superman, then you'll have a point, but Prime gets killed here...especially with no one being around...innocents.

DarkSaint85

By the way, you all are getting your Prime's mixed up. This isn't Guardian amped Prime.

Carver's right, let's clear things up.

SBP:
'Altered' reality by punching in the Fortress (as Digi said, ambiguous)
Smashes BA away to another world
Escapes from being bathed in red sunlight for 4 years, and out of the Speed Force somehow
Escapes from the Phantom zone by punching
Tanks the explosion of Luthor's machine which merges all the EArths into one.
Flies through a 300 mile wall of willpower
Kills 32 no-name Lanterns
Defeats Sodom Yat with Ion entity
Tanks anti-matter energy from the AntiMonitor and flies him into space

Oh, and when the Black Lanterns attack, he attacks Dan Didio, lol.

carver9
It sure is sneer

Lol

carver9
Carver's right, let's clear things up.

SBP:
'Altered' reality by punching in the Fortress (as Digi said, ambiguous)
Smashes BA away to another world
Escapes from being bathed in red sunlight for 4 years, and out of the Speed Force somehow
Escapes from the Phantom zone by punching
Tanks the explosion of Luthor's machine which merges all the EArths into one.
Flies through a 300 mile wall of willpower
Kills 32 no-name Lanterns
Defeats Sodom Yat with Ion entity
Tanks anti-matter energy from the AntiMonitor and flies him into space

Oh, and when the Black Lanterns attack, he attacks Dan Didio, lol.

Never said Prime was weak and some of your fts have context.

The Ion fight was even...hell, Ion had the advantage in the beginning until he was punched into a building with lead.

BA was teleported to another World. All of that was done via Prime's power.

So Hulk would fail punching that wall? Especially looking at his fts at average levels.

I forgot about the Phantom Zone showing. Do you have scans?

The rest of your post is pretty good. Especially the will power. Defeating an army of no names is alright as well. I would probably put it around the level of Hulk defeating an army of Ironmen...with ease.

DarkSaint85
I agree with this. Hulk intentions wasn't to kill the innocents during his rampage which is the reason why he told Strange and the others to get off the planet. The thing is, Prime isn't a good guy so I see no reason why Hulk wouldn't go for the kill, well, this Hulk. World Breaker intentions was clear and Prime doesn't fit the bill of someone that he wouldn't want to just outright kill.

If you need proof that WWH/WBH doesn't mind killing depending on the circumstances/threat then here ya go.

WWH kills an amped Bi Beast and Wendigo.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815988/Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg.html

Realizing that Armageddon intentions was to kill and hurt his friends and being outright evil (and also using WWH own power against his friends, absorbing it, becoming a second World Breaker)...Hulk outright kills him...crushed his head.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094186/Incredible_Hulks_632_019.jpg.html

So yeah, if this was someone like Superman, then you'll have a point, but Prime gets killed here...especially with no one being around...innocents.

He did that AFTER the Wishing Well came into effect, carver. So after he knew that he could wish.

DarkSaint85
Never said Prime was weak and some of your fts have context.

The Ion fight was even...hell, Ion had the advantage in the beginning until he was punched into a building with lead.

BA was teleported to another World. All of that was done via Prime's power.

So Hulk would fail punching that wall? Especially looking at his fts at average levels.

I forgot about the Phantom Zone showing. Do you have scans?

The rest of your post is pretty good. Especially the will power. Defeating an army of no names is alright as well. I would probably put it around the level of Hulk defeating an army of Ironmen...with ease.

Oh yeah, he also pushed planets around like chess pieces so quickly, people thought they were being teleported.

And killed a Guardian with his bare hands.

Never said Hulk cou;dn't punch through that wall; it's more what happens if SBP tries flying through WBH. He's not 300 miles thick, lol.

Escaping the PZ:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/s10.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/s11.jpg

It held him for like 4 panels, lol.

Sin I AM
What is even more interesting is that WBH greatest feat was a shared feat with an equally powerful Red She-Hulk that it happend in another Dimension and that the wish that brought everyone back to life and empowered Betty was also involved.

The WBH Dimension feat is ambigious and only half as impressive as some people think it is.

Sin I AM
Oh yeah, he also pushed planets around like chess pieces so quickly, people thought they were being teleported.

Never said Hulk cou;dn't punch through that wall; it's more what happens if SBP tries flying through WBH. He's not 300 miles thick, lol.

Escaping the PZ:

Argument can be made that it held him for one panel because he didn't actively resist till he got angry

carver9
He did that AFTER the Wishing Well came into effect, carver. So after he knew that he could wish.

no expression He didn't know if any of the people he killed was going to be wished back. If Umar didn't intervene, they still would've been dead.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Argument can be made that it held him for one panel because he didn't actively resist till he got angry

thumb up and no special context, nothing. He got pissed, and threw at least two punches, and broke through. Guy was an animal.

carver9

Escaping the PZ:

Aaaahhhh, forgot about that one. That was a beastly showing. Don't think Prime is weak at all and I never said this wouldn't be a fight but WBH should pull the win.

By the way, he didn't kill the Guardian. You might want to re-look at that scene.

So you think Prime is going to fly through Hulk?

DarkSaint85
no expression He didn't know if any of the people he killed was going to be wished back. If Umar didn't intervene, they still would've been dead.

A: He knew it was a wishing well. As in, he makes wishes, they come back. This was well established by the time BiBeast/Wendigo/ArmCheddon showed up.
B: Pak went to great lengths to retcon how the Hulk is always, ALWAYS, running the gamma maths to ensure no one is killed.

And now, in the same storyline, under the same author, in the space of a year or so, pages after learning about the magical wishing well....Hulk starts stomping people's heads in?

DarkSaint85
Aaaahhhh, forgot about that one. That was a beastly showing. Don't think Prime is weak at all and I never said this wouldn't be a fight but WBH should pull the win.

By the way, he didn't kill the Guardian. You might want to re-look at that scene.

So you think Prime is going to fly through Hulk?

He did so much damage the Guardian's only option was to suicide - which didn't kill SBP, true.

DarkSaint85

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/36774/3293947-2789557-08_10_2011_17.jpg

Umar never did anything.

carver9
He did so much damage the Guardian's only option was to suicide - which didn't kill SBP, true.

Don't think the suicide was meant to kill Prime though. Just remove him.

What damage did he do to the Guardian?

Also, I don't think people realize how powerful this version of Hulk was. You know how Prime casually walked on Earth, etc...WBH didn't have that opportunity. His first footstep almost sinked the eastern seaboard. Hulk tells us again that another step from him would break the Earth.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh035.jpg.html

How do we know he was telling the truth? He didn't move from that spot the entire time.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh036.jpg.html

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/36774/3293947-2789557-08_10_2011_17.jpg

Umar never did anything.

I'm talking about during the time he killed them in the beginning. Umar brought them back to life as her slaves, not the Wishing well.

carver9
A: He knew it was a wishing well. As in, he makes wishes, they come back. This was well established by the time BiBeast/Wendigo/ArmCheddon showed up.
B: Pak went to great lengths to retcon how the Hulk is always, ALWAYS, running the gamma maths to ensure no one is killed.

And now, in the same storyline, under the same author, in the space of a year or so, pages after learning about the magical wishing well....Hulk starts stomping people's heads in?

Lol...that's what I'm trying to tell you. Umar brought them back to life the first time...then the wish was made to restore their lives over and over again after that.

DarkSaint85
Don't think the suicide was meant to kill Prime though. Just remove him.

What damage did he do to the Guardian?

Also, I don't think people realize how powerful this version of Hulk was. You know how Prime casually walked on Earth, etc...WBH didn't have that opportunity. His first footstep almost sinked the eastern seaboard. Hulk tells us again that another step from him would break the Earth.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh035.jpg.html

How do we know he was telling the truth? He didn't move from that spot the entire time.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh036.jpg.html

He made a 'Krcch' noise when grabbing him by the neck. Some might debate that he had broken his neck by then. He then fingered him violently.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/1886878-879675_everyoneone2_super.jpg

carver9
He made a 'Krcch' noise when grabbing him by the neck. Some might debate that he had broken his neck by then. He then fingered him violently.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/1886878-879675_everyoneone2_super.jpg

The neck grab probably hurt him but the light was there for another reason which is explained on the next panel. I think Prime is strong enough to hurt a Guardian. I think Hulk is strong enough as well. Prime has some impressive showings which is the reason I think this is a fight instead of a massacre.

You're bringing up all of Prime showings. That's like me posting this...

In betweener used so much power to contain Hulk that Strange thought the Hulk was the In betweener.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/3469211-2862970406-34662.jpg

By the way, here is proof. Strange sent a crew in to free order, the other half of the In Betweener. They made it to the door and Read what is said "we made it to the door. Let's free the other half".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094436/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg.html

Used nearly all of his power to contain Hulk and Hulk was still getting stronger. In time, we all know what would have happened (this isn't even WWH or World Breaker, this is just Savage that expanded his power like that). This same guy was controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force. Crazy fts for Hulk. Insane ft.

Here is where the In betweener said he regained most of his power after letting Hulk go...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094441/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg.html

Here is him controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03c_zps1bf4890c.jpg.html

And Order and Chaos was so powerful that they were fraying the threads of reality.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03d_zps46b998ba.jpg.html

Hope all enjoyed.

And that's regular Ole Savage Hulk. Not even World Breaker. Doesn't matter since fts like that is irrelevant in a fight like this.

DarkSaint85
I'm bringing them up because YOU mentioned people were getting confused. You should be helping me, not bringing up irrelevant information.

WTF does the InBetweener showings etc have to do with anything? None, whatsoever. Whereas I am bringing up SBP showings so people don't start using GA Prime or whatever.

carver9
I'm bringing them up because YOU mentioned people were getting confused. You should be helping me, not bringing up irrelevant information.

WTF does the InBetweener showings etc have to do with anything? None, whatsoever. Whereas I am bringing up SBP showings so people don't start using GA Prime or whatever.

Lol...my bad buddy. I'm so use to you trying to throw out high showings against me that I went on the defense.

DarkSaint85
You wound me.sad

Like Prime would, with Hulk. Mortally.evil face

carver9
You wound me.sad

Like Prime would, with Hulk. Mortally.evil face

Lol...I don't have a problem with anyone thinking Prime wins. I just think Hulk would put Prime in the mount and thump him to sleep.

SquallX
Oh my God! Hulk footstep sink the eastern seaboard! What can Prime do?

Oh wait, a casual Prime was moving and rearranging Planets like nobody's business. The man switch the center of the Universe. He made it look so easy too.

Hulk's best feats can't even trump Primes best feat.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulks best feat is destroying half an planet, of unknown size in an magical realm, under the infuelnce of a wish that makes everything possible and can empower people to WBH level.

Superboys best strength feat was changing the Center of the Universe with his bare hands....

carver9
Oh my God! Hulk footstep sink the eastern seaboard! What can Prime do?

Oh wait, a casual Prime was moving and rearranging Planets like nobody's business. The man switch the center of the Universe. He made it look so easy too.

Hulk's best feats can't even trump Primes best feat.

no expression Who said anything about Prime fts? No one is discrediting what he has done but if someone is CASUALLY walking with enough for to break a world (WALKING), that explains a lot. Planetary means nothing here. These guys are physically above that. Prime moving planets is impressive but Savage Hulk has even walked through power that has enough force to push planets out of orbit. Also, Prime moving planets was the reason everything changed, not him pushing universes/galaxies.

What is Prime's best ft? So far it's the Phantom Zone showing imo.

iceman24567
carvers lowballing is ridiculous

DarkSaint85
Snking the Eastern Seaboard with footsteps isn't as impressive as pushing planets out of orbit and casually rearranging them.....

Prof. T.C McAbe
Snking the Eastern Seaboard with footsteps isn't as impressive as pushing planets out of orbit and casually rearranging them.....

Especially if you change the freaking center of the Universe, how many Planets do you have to move at what kind of speed over how many lightyears, and this in a short time, that is so incredibly cheesy that it belongs into the PC era. it's even more impressive than Superboys famous chained galaxy feat, which by all means was the same Superboy since SBP is a PC Kryptonian.

Reflassshh
no expression Who said anything about Prime fts? No one is discrediting what he has done but if someone is CASUALLY walking with enough for to break a world (WALKING), that explains a lot. Planetary means nothing here. These guys are physically above that. Prime moving planets is impressive but Savage Hulk has even walked through power that has enough force to push planets out of orbit. Also, Prime moving planets was the reason everything changed, not him pushing universes/galaxies.

What is Prime's best ft? So far it's the Phantom Zone showing imo. When galactus stepped on earth he didn't destroy it. Do you think WBH is more powerful than galactus?

carver9

Never said it was but if he was able to do that with a minor footstep, a stomp would have...

Let's put it like this...I don't think Prime is strong enough to casually walk through the park and cause close to the destruction Hulk caused with a casual step and Prime isn't a guy that holds back.

carver9
When galactus stepped on earth he didn't destroy it. Do you think WBH is more powerful than galactus?

This isn't about Galactus though.

DarkSaint85
Never said it was but if he was able to do that with a minor footstep, a stomp would have...

Let's put it like this...I don't think Prime is strong enough to casually walk through the park and cause close to the destruction Hulk caused with a casual step.

Why not?

Sin I AM
Why not?

Prime could do it but he wouldn't because he can control his powers, hulk at that point couldn't.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prime could do it but he wouldn't because he can control his powers, hulk at that point couldn't.

thumb up

DarkSaint85

Exactly; my question however was to carver, because I wanted to know what is he basing this 'Superboy would be too weak to do it, even if he wanted to' judgement on.

abhilegend

Let's put it like this...I don't think Prime is strong enough to casually walk through the park and cause close to the destruction Hulk caused with a casual step and Prime isn't a guy that holds back. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why not?
Because carver doesn't want to. Under the same writer a weakened Superman threatened to break the entire southern hemisphere with just his footsteps.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman was about to destroy the hemisphere by just standing.

http://i.imgur.com/audvWKh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6JsoNiQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rsG4jYq.jpg

Suffice to say Superman>>WWH.

thumb up

erm

carver9
Why not?

Put Hulk in his place.

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/upset1.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
Put Hulk in his place.

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/upset1.jpg.html

Erm...OK? He'd stretch the outfit a bit, and might not be able to fit through the doorways?

carver9

Control his powers? So him taking a footstep isn't controlling his powers? We are talking about a guy that can actively turn World Breaker on and off and he can't control his powers. Be quiet.

carver9
Erm...OK? He'd stretch the outfit a bit, and might not be able to fit through the doorways?

Lol. You get my point. That was funny though.

DarkSaint85
Lol, I don't.

He was angry and upset, but still in control of his powers. You're saying because in that state, he wasn't destroying worlds as some kind of proof of his powers?

He wasn't destroying the tables or chairs, either. Is that proof of his strength level? Lois' eardrums weren't burst by him talking at her - is that proof of how loudly he can shout?

Reflassshh
This isn't about Galactus though. You know what's the point.

Just because prime didn't destroy part of the earth with a footstep doesn't mean he can't. specially looking at his feats.

carver9
Lol, I don't.

He was angry and upset, but still in control of his powers. You're saying because in that state, he wasn't destroying worlds as some kind of proof of his powers?

He wasn't destroying the tables or chairs, either. Is that proof of his strength level? Lois' eardrums weren't burst by him talking at her - is that proof of how loudly he can shout?

Nope, not what I am saying. What i am saying is, no matter how much control Hulk had over his strength (he took a footstep, so no matter how much control someone has, if they can't walk unless they destroy a planet, then that defines how powerful a character is. His next solution besides walking was to tip toe around), it was so great that he was unable to do the things that Prime does on a every day basis.

Everything you've said about Prime takes effort. Hulk at this level putting any type of effort into anything physical would most likely kill everyone around him or on the planet.

I know you remember this part.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094154/Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg.html

The guy couldn't even run around, had to lift his ft back up before taking a step, so in order for him to move, he had to do this.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

I don't think you're grasping the concept of someone walking around (clearly walking and not putting effort into it) causing this type of destruction vs someone actually trying. These are normal footsteps.

carver9
You know what's the point.

Just because prime didn't destroy part of the earth with a footstep doesn't mean he can't. specially looking at his feats.

With 'effort', Prime probably could.

Sin I AM
Control his powers? So him taking a footstep isn't controlling his powers? We are talking about a guy that can actively turn World Breaker on and off and he can't control his powers. Be quiet.

At that point during the WWH arc he could NOT control his power output. It happens ALL the time in comics when character A gets an upgrade during distress it's called a meltdown. Prime on the other hand is accustomed to that level and greater. Yet you're suggesting because he hasn't done it on panel that he couldn't do it when he's casually moved planets. Your logic is flawed.

carver9
At that point during the WWH arc he could NOT control his power output. It happens ALL the time in comics when character A gets an upgrade during distress it's called a meltdown. Prime on the other hand is accustomed to that level and greater. Yet you're suggesting because he hasn't done it on panel that he couldn't do it when he's casually moved planets. Your logic is flawed.

Again, as shown in the scans above, he had control to the point of turning World Breaker Hulk on and off. Power down when he wanted to. Revert back to WWH levels when he wanted too or even go from Banner straight to World Breaker when he wanted. He controlled the power. Don't know where you are getting this from. Casually moving planets is great and all but we are talking about a guy at his weakest that lungs (yes, lungs) was stronger than 133 Hercules and Herc has held planets on his shoulders.

Even Fing Fang was 17.34 Hercs and he was turned to dust by Hulk as well.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901492/Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg.html

Werewolf582
Didn't Prime take on the Teen Titans , Doom Patrol, and the JSA All at the same time?

DarkSaint85
Nope, not what I am saying. What i am saying is, no matter how much control Hulk had over his strength (he took a footstep, so no matter how much control someone has, if they can't walk unless they destroy a planet, then that defines how powerful a character is. His next solution besides walking was to tip toe around), it was so great that he was unable to do the things that Prime does on a every day basis.

Everything you've said about Prime takes effort. Hulk at this level putting any type of effort into anything physical would most likely kill everyone around him or on the planet.

I know you remember this part.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094154/Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg.html

The guy couldn't even run around, had to lift his ft back up before taking a step, so in order for him to move, he had to do this.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

I don't think you're grasping the concept of someone walking around (clearly walking and not putting effort into it) causing this type of destruction vs someone actually trying. These are normal footsteps.

Lol.

The scan you posted showed Amadeus and the others begging Hulk to control his powers, the implication being, if he lost control, he'd turn into the Hulk, the one that nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

Therefore, it was the loss of control which made him nearly sink the Eastern Seaboard.

Control that Prime has.

With the control, he wouldn't sink it. Without it, he sinks it. Nothing to do with his strength level (after all, am sure you remember Gray Hulk destroying the asteroid twice the size of Earth - and he was a 'weaker' Hulk.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/76b547a86a5ecf45dd30abb1eb39495f/Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Didn't Prime take on the Teen Titans , Doom Patrol, and the JSA All at the same time?

Scans?

Werewolf582
Hulk got sent at high speeds towards the asteroid didn't he?

DarkSaint85
Scans?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone7.jpg

Werewolf582
Scans?

I'll get the entire fight in a little bit.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160573/3949308-6218299697-RealV.jpg

DarkSaint85
Later on, he tells Nightwing - I wasn't even trying last time:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/nottrying.jpg

Werewolf582
Later on, he tells Nightwing - I wasn't even trying last time:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/nottrying.jpg

thumb up

carver9
Lol.

The scan you posted showed Amadeus and the others begging Hulk to control his powers, the implication being, if he lost control, he'd turn into the Hulk, the one that nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

Therefore, it was the loss of control which made him nearly sink the Eastern Seaboard.

Control that Prime has.

With the control, he wouldn't sink it. Without it, he sinks it. Nothing to do with his strength level (after all, am sure you remember Gray Hulk destroying the asteroid twice the size of Earth - and he was a 'weaker' Hulk.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/76b547a86a5ecf45dd30abb1eb39495f/Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg

And right after that, he did control it and reverted back to World Breaker which shows us what? He has control of his power.

So this clash with Prime and Ion was Prime controlling his strength?

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevsion.jpg.html

Sp these punches and blitzes are Prime holding back?

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevsion6.jpg.html

I disagree. Prime was trying to kill Ion. Hulk would have destroyed everything in that vicinity if he was to let lose like that. You know I am speaking the truth. Why are you denying this?

Werewolf582
Lets compare the "Holding Back" feats since people want to keep arguing over them

Hulks can sink shit by stepping

Prime can kick the shit out of The Teen titans, JSA, and the Doom Patrol while holding back.

I think we all know which one is better.

Also

Primes best feats > WB hulk best feats.

carver9
I'll get the entire fight in a little bit.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160573/3949308-6218299697-RealV.jpg

thumb up

He's a beast. You don't think WBH could beat that team?

DarkSaint85
And right after that, he did control it and reverted back to World Breaker which shows us what? He has control of his power.

So this clash with Prime and Ion was Prime controlling his strength?

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevsion.jpg.html

Sp these punches and blitzes are Prime holding back?

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevsion6.jpg.html

I disagree. Prime was trying to kill Ion. Hulk would have destroyed everything in that vicinity if he was to let lose like that. You know I am speaking the truth. Why are you denying this?

Because...you're not using logic.

Your logic is, essentially, that nearly sinking the Eastern Seaboard is > pushing planets out of orbit casually, at superspeed. THAT is what you are arguing. And that is what we are all uniting against.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

He's a beast. You don't think WBH could beat that team?

No.

carver9
Lets compare the "Holding Back" feats since people want to keep arguing over them

Hulks can sink shit by stepping

Prime can kick the shit out of The Teen titans, JSA, and the Doom Patrol while holding back.

I think we all know which one is better.

Also

Primes best feats > WB hulk best feats.

He didn't beat that team though. He killed a lot of them but he didn't win the fight. Hulk would kill 90% of that team just by swinging his arm.

carver9
No.

no expression Why not?

DarkSaint85
no expression Why not?

I don't think he can punch his way out of the Phantom Zone in less time than it took Superboy (Conor) to even get back on his feet. He would've been stuck in there.

Werewolf582
He didn't beat that team though. He killed a lot of them but he didn't win the fight. Hulk would kill 90% of that team just by swinging his arm.

He held back and was kicking the shit out of them, if he would have given 6% of effort we would have destroyed them easily.

Also WB hulk best feat is destroying a planet with some help, Prime could probably do it on his own.

And I also don't think WB hulk would win against that team.

carver9
I don't think he can punch his way out of the Phantom Zone in less time than it took Superboy (Conor) to even get back on his feet. He would've been stuck in there.

That's a great ft and all but that's not outside of something that Hulk can do. Recently while weakened, Hulk punched through an indestructible glass that was designed to send him to another dimension. One hit. Also, Red She Hulk has punched her way back through dimensions in a couple of panels and Hulk/Banner knew it was possible for a Hulk to do. Not taking away from Prime ft but Hulk has done similar.

carver9
He held back and was kicking the shit out of them, if he would have given 6% of effort we would have destroyed them easily.

Also WB hulk best feat is destroying a planet with some help, Prime could probably do it on his own.

And I also don't think WB hulk would win against that team.

So Prime can clash with someone of equal power and destroy a planet and melt nearby Heralds? Do i have to post all of his clashes to prove you wrong?

abhilegend
That's a great ft and all but that's not outside of something that Hulk can do. Recently while weakened punched through an indestructible glass that was designed to send him to another dimension. One hit. Also, Red She Hulk has punched her way back through dimensions in a couple of panels and Hulk/Banner knew it was possible for a Hulk to do. Not taking away from Prime ft but Hulk has done similar.
None of those dimensions are like Phantom Zone though.

DarkSaint85
The N-Zone glass is not quite the same, as he wasn't there.

Neither is the Red She-Hulk showing applicable.

The Phantom Zone turns you intangible when trying to interact with the real world.

Has Hulk, whilst intangible, punched through something? That should tell you how crazy that feat was.

Werewolf582
So Prime can clash with someone of equal power and destroy a planet and melt nearby Heralds? Do i have to post all of his clashes to prove you wrong?

If Prime were to "try" he probably could. Just because he doesn't do it doesn't mean he's not capable of it.

carver9
ABHI, you're my boy...enjoy debating with and against you but I have you on ignore friend. Have to follow the mods ruling.

carver9
If Prime were to "try" he probably could. Just because he doesn't do it doesn't mean he's not capable of it.

He did 'try' though.

DarkSaint85
Lol, since we're playing the ABC game....

Sodom Yat is a Daxamite, equal to Kryptonians. He also had the Ion entity inside him. The Ion entity enabled Kyle to rewrite reality at will.

SBP was fighting him evenly. Does this mean SBP is equal to a universal power?

The Earth wasn't destroyed. Was it because the Ion entity was weakened? But without scans of its weakening, how do you know?

Superman was able to wrestle angels, lift infinite weight etc....and SBP owned him.

Werewolf582
I'l leave this here since I forgot what all happened here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57746/2566787-1130561_greenlantern25_039_super.jpg

He doesn't like being called stupid either.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/3/3a/Pantha_dies.jpg

carver9
Lol, since we're playing the ABC game....

Sodom Yat is a Daxamite, equal to Kryptonians. He also had the Ion entity inside him. The Ion entity enabled Kyle to rewrite reality at will.

SBP was fighting him evenly. Does this mean SBP is equal to a universal power?

The Earth wasn't destroyed. Was it because the Ion entity was weakened? But without scans of its weakening, how do you know?

Superman was able to wrestle angels, lift infinite weight etc....and SBP owned him.

Huh? What does that have to do with what I said? I'm using comparisons. Everything you all are throwing out there, Hulk has pretty much done. Taking on teams, busting through dimensions, rewriting time...overpowering trans/abstracts. The fts are good but they don't depict the winner of this fight.

Like I told you before, I don't have a problem with anyone thinking Prime wins but this isn't a blow out and, I think Hulk holds the physical advantage. Prime would have to do something so out of character to win this that...

Sin I AM
Again, as shown in the scans above, he had control to the point of turning World Breaker Hulk on and off. Power down when he wanted to. Revert back to WWH levels when he wanted too or even go from Banner straight to World Breaker when he wanted. He controlled the power. Don't know where you are getting this from. Casually moving planets is great and all but we are talking about a guy at his weakest that lungs (yes, lungs) was stronger than 133 Hercules and Herc has held planets on his shoulders.

Even Fing Fang was 17.34 Hercs and he was turned to dust by Hulk as well.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901492/Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg.html

You're not comprehending. At THAT point when THAT feat occurred he was NOT in control of his powers.

carver9
I'l leave this here since I forgot what all happened here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57746/2566787-1130561_greenlantern25_039_super.jpg

He doesn't like being called stupid either.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/3/3a/Pantha_dies.jpg

I'm going to leave you with this... no expression

Read the comic for the first scan.

carver9
You're not comprehending. At THAT point when THAT feat occurred he was NOT in control of his powers.

The eastern seaboard?

Sin I AM
The eastern seaboard?

Yes the eastern flipping seaboard

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>