Team Cyclops -Vs- Team Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Cyclops
Daredevil
Hawkeye

Vs

Nightwing
Wildcat
Green Arrow

H2H only bar fight..

riv6672
Okay, no mutants on Team Cyclops. Interesting!

Picking Team NW. While the teams are fairly even, given Cyclops' douchey persona, DD and Clint might not even listen to him plus, he'll likely try and solo. Team NW will have the better teamwork, and the win.

Werewolf582
If Team one works together they win.

If they don't, then Team 2.

pym-ftw
Hmm, Scott is easily the Weakest fighter but Matt is most likely the Strongest

Has Wildcat done anything special post reboot?

So far I'm

Matt > Dick
Scott < Ollie
Clint ? Ted

Supermex
Sorry folks forgot to add that thus is Pre-flashpoint.. That should give Ted some feats here.

riv6672
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hmm, Scott is easily the Weakest fighter but Matt is most likely the Strongest

Has Wildcat done anything special post reboot?

So far I'm

Matt > Dick
Scott < Ollie
Clint ? Ted

This not being individual match ups, still saying team NW. Team C wont work well together at all.

pym-ftw
Why? I'm assuming Clint & Matt aren't actively hunting to bring Scott in and I'd even go so far as to say Scott is the better leader against Dick.

Also if this devolved into some orgy style smash fight Matt has a huge advantage in that style fight.

riv6672
What advantage does Matt have in a well lit featureless environment?

We disagree on Cyclops effectively leading two heroes who owe him no allegiance, and on him being a better leader than NW. No worries, though.

pym-ftw
His Radar sence can see around him in a mosh pit scenario

Ok, agree to disagree

riv6672
DD's often said one reason he turned down Avengers membership in the past was his radar sense'd be overwhelmed in a group setting.
This has either been overlooked or changed, i guess. I know he's been on the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.