Komari Vosa vs Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Because why not?

Round 1: ROTS Shaak Ti
Round 2: TFU Shaak Ti

NewGuy01
Ventress is a more fair fight... (Because Komari stomps, obv.)

ILS
Just out of pure curiosity, what lightsaber skill feats does Shaak Ti have up to RotS? My first reaction is "Komari Vosa lost to Jango Fett she gets stomped", but then, I can't think of anything that would justify Ti doing any better.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Just out of pure curiosity, what lightsaber skill feats does Shaak Ti have up to RotS? My first reaction is "Komari Vosa lost to Jango Fett she gets stomped", but then, I can't think of anything that would justify Ti doing any better.

Well, she was the only other Jedi besides Ki-Adi Mundi that didn't get totally destroyed by Grevious, took on an army of Magna-Guards and did surprisingly well.

*Edit*. She's also Tanked a Blaster shot to the chest and survived and was able to break the head of a magna-guard with her knee, which is a good show of her force augmented strength.

ILS
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Well, she was the only other Jedi besides Ki-Adi Mundi that didn't get totally destroyed by Grevious, took on an army of Magna-Guards and did surprisingly well.

*Edit*. She's also Tanked a Blaster shot to the chest and survived and was able to break the head of a magna-guard with her knee, which is a good show of her force augmented strength.
Ah, yeah, of course. I sometimes overlook characters who's feats aren't necessarily comprised of wins, but rather contending with stronger opponents. Lasting as long as she did against Grievous was pretty impressive, especially given she was exhausted. The magnaguard thing I find shaky. One minute she's stalemating a single Magnaguard for a long time, next minute she's wrecking several of them back to back. It's fairly impressive. Enough to beat Vosa, who's only feats are temporarily getting the better of an injured pre-TPM Maul (before being speedblitzed), and losing to Jango Fett.

Those are pretty decent strength and durability showings.

Yeah, Ti wins both rounds solidly.

NewGuy01
Shaak Ti was a confirmed master of Makashi and Ataru, and was confirmed as one of the most skilled and cunning duelists in the order. That should be more than enough.

ILS
I've read the cunning quote, which wasn't in relation to dueling (unless there's another one). The only quote I've heard of that talked about Ti's skill was that she was "unparalleled", which evidently isn't true. That word gets thrown around too much in the mythos, honestly. Is there another one I'm missing?

NewGuy01
Yeah.

"Shaak Ti is a master of the Makashi and Ataru forms in addition to her legendary strength in the force. Known far and wide as cunning and serene Jedi, Only the most skilled of the order could stand against her"

ILS
Ah, cool.

carthage
Shaak Ti destroys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.