Darth Krayt vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Sabers only.

Reborn Krayt.

NewGuy01
Sabers only? Dooku in a close fight.

FreshestSlice
Agreed.

Nephthys
See, I'm inclined towards Krayt. Faster and more powerful in my estimation.

WildBantha88
Defiantly Krayt

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
See, I'm inclined towards Krayt. Faster and more powerful in my estimation.

And strength can wear down Dooku.

Skill's near the top in both cases, so stats may be the decider.

Sinious
Krayt in a really close fight.

psmith81992
Krayt.

Nalaniel
Krayt.

Nargaroth
Dooku.

Arhael
There is no way to compare their lightsaber prowess, only that they are both accomplished masters in that regard. Krayt, however, has much better Force feats. It's reasonable to assume that Krayt is superior in sabers as well due to higher potential.

Marco1907
Krayt seems to use strong style lot in his duels, this can be a problem for Dooku's makashi, however, Dooku is more skilled and faster as duelist. He wins this.

Arhael
Originally posted by Marco1907
Krayt seems to use strong style lot in his duels, this can be a problem for Dooku's makashi, however, Dooku is more skilled and faster as duelist. He wins this.
How on earth do you know Dooku is more skilled and faster? There is no way to compare them in that regard.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Arhael
How on earth do you know Dooku is more skilled and faster? There is no way to compare them in that regard.

As for their feats, Krayt never demonstrated same level dueling skills and speed feats as Dooku did.

Nephthys
Krayt blitzing the Imperial Knights in a weakened condition is more impressive to me than Dooku's speed feats.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nephthys
Krayt blitzing the Imperial Knights in a weakened condition is more impressive to me than Dooku's speed feats.

I don't really know how good those Imperial Knights were... And he only blitzed one or two of them, he made at least two maneuver to defeat the other two.

Nephthys
They're high-level opponents regardless. Better than anyone Dooku's blitzed. And nah, he blitzed them. That it took him a whole 2 attacks to kill the leader is still a blitz just as Sidious killing Fisto is a blitz.

Marco1907
Can you define me what blitz is ? Or how many sword clash do you need for 'not' a blitz ?

Nephthys
Definitely more than 2, which is how many it took him to kill whatshisface Fel. One of which was disarming him, the other killing him. A blitz is where you overwhelm your opponent very quickly because they can't keep up with your speed.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Sinious
Krayt in a really close fight.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Arhael
There is no way to compare their lightsaber prowess, only that they are both accomplished masters in that regard. Krayt, however, has much better Force feats. It's reasonable to assume that Krayt is superior in sabers as well due to higher potential.

This is really fallacious reasoning, especially coming from a you, who's claimed force augmentation doesn't exist.

McP
Dooku, krayt is a small piece of shit, and probably one of the most pathetic Sith Lords in history.

NewGuy01
...Well, that's a little harsh.

Nephthys
TBH a few years ago we'd all have agreed with him.

WildBantha88
Krayt is a nice step above Dooku. He wins

Marco1907
Still Dooku.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Krayt is a nice step above Dooku. He wins

http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png He's barely above Dooku, but he does take a majority.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png He's barely above Dooku, but he does take a majority.

You think Krayt will take a majority in a saber-to-saber contest? Why, if I may ask?

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Q99
And strength can wear down Dooku.

There's nothing to suggest that Krayt possesses the absurd reserves of Force amplified power of the Chosen One, which is the only real evidence to support the oft repeated claim that "strength can wear down Dooku". Remember that Tyranus can casually defeat Grievous, and there's never any indication that his arms are ever sore afterwards.

No, Krayt may be skilled with a saber, but Dooku's prowess in that regards is repeatedly cited as being prodigious among the prodigious. There's only so much Krayt could have improved in his technical mastery from the A'Sharad that was never considered by his peers to have such a talent, and I don't recall his ever taking on the opponents that Dooku did. I don't recall Krayt ever handling the likes of Obi Wan and Anakin at the same time, and tooling the former in a Force grip while breaking the latter's guard and kicking him away simultaneously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.