Exact Brolly Comparison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Without the "Galaxy Busting Feats"

Who is Brolly exactly on par with in the magna.

juggerman
Most likely Cell. Pre or post "suicide" depends on which Broly, 1st movie or second, and who you are talking to since opinions differ

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Most likely Cell. Pre or post "suicide" depends on which Broly, 1st movie or second, and who you are talking to since opinions differ

Super Perfect?

Mainly Galan I guess.

Galan007
Movie #8 Broly~/<Perfect Cell. Movie #10 Broly~/<Super-Perfect Cell. Imo.

I think that is a fair, and moreover, logical assertion.

Time Immemorial
Thanks, So Buu would have shit on him, and base form Goku in Buu saga would have as well.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Super Perfect?

Mainly Galan I guess.

It depends on which timeframe you are pulling Broly from since he was stronger in Second Coming. I wouldn't say Broly was Super Perfect Cell level in his first appearence but in his second appearence the argument can be made.

Mainly Galan what?

juggerman
Thanks, So Buu would have shit on him,

Yeah

and base form Goku in Buu saga would have as well.

Hell no confused

Galan007
Thanks, So Buu would have shit on him, and base form Goku in Buu saga would have as well. Even Fat Buu would have absolutely annihilated Broly.
Fat Buu>>SSJ2 Majin Vegeta~SSJ2 Goku>SSJ2 Gohan(Cell era)~SPC~/>Movie #10 Broly>Movie #8 Broly.

In BoG(which takes place after the Buu saga), Beerus notes that base form Goku<Frieza. So no, Broly would stomp a mudhole in base Goku.

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Even Fat Buu would have absolutely annihilated Broly.

WHOA!!! You need to reel that shit in! He would have beaten Broly but ONLY because of candy and magic and absorbtion and shit. If not for all that jazz Broly would blow his maximum power load all over Fat Buu's chubby little face!!!

Galan007
Fat Buu would shove dat 'maxmum powa!!111!1!!1!' up Broly's ass. thumb up

juggerman
no

May Broly have mercy on you soul...

yungz22
Brolly didnt bust a galaxy the beginning of movie 8 was a time lapse of planets being destroyed unless brolly shoots ki blasts the dont expand outwards like everybody elses

Galan007
no

May Broly have mercy on you soul... http://images.wikia.com/goatcity/images/b/b9/Broly_Derp.jpg

juggerman
laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Even Fat Buu would have absolutely annihilated Broly.
Fat Buu>>SSJ2 Majin Vegeta~SSJ2 Goku>SSJ2 Gohan(Cell era)~SPC~/>Movie #10 Broly>Movie #8 Broly.

In BoG(which takes place after the Buu saga), Beerus notes that base form Goku<Frieza. So no, Broly would stomp a mudhole in base Goku.

Ok Gotcha.

Based
Barely better than Perfect Cell. And yes Fat Boo would rape Broly with or without absorption or magic.

juggerman
Originally posted by Based
And yes Fat Boo would rape Broly with or without absorption or magic.

See it's nonsense like this that makes me wanna slap a b1tch!

Time Immemorial

Where is base form Goku at the beginning of GT in comparison to Brolly.

chasedown
brolly isnt beating cell or young ssj2 gohan

Galan007
Where is base form Goku at the beginning of GT in comparison to Brolly. Base GT Goku~base Rildo>Majin Buu(Rildo's power was confirmed by Goku himself.) Aside from that, base GT Goku also beat both Cell AND Frieza simultaneously, with NO effort whatsoever.

In short: base GT Goku would casually trounce Broly.

Time Immemorial
Base GT Goku~base Rildo>Majin Buu(Rildo's power was confirmed by Goku himself.) Aside from that, base GT Goku also beat both Cell AND Frieza simultaneously, with NO effort whatsoever.

I assume Kid Goku base cause Rildo only met kid Goku.

Where would you place Adult Base Goku after training with Ubuu?

Galan007
Impossible to say for sure. Sans SSJ4, the only time we saw Goku fight as an adult was in the very first episode of GT, wherein he battled Uub in his base level.

Per that one scene: base GT Goku(adult)~Uub.

Time Immemorial
Impossible to say for sure. The only time we saw base-level Goku fight as an adult was in the very first episode of GT, wherein he and Uub appeared to be equals.

So is reasonable to assume he was way stronger as an adult?

Galan007
Well, he definitely had better stamina in his adult form, that's for sure.

Time Immemorial
Well, he definitely had better stamina in his adult form, that's for sure.

laughing laughing laughing

Ridley_Prime
Heh. It's true though; Goku blamed his child form for why he wasn't even able to maintain SSJ3 as long as usual when nearly dying against Baby Vegeta, even though he always had a stamina problem with that transformation anyway.

juggerman

I hate you

StealthRanger
Both suck either way so who cares

Sadly though, GT era chars should trounce Broly handily

chasedown
Brolly is god reincarnate

Based
See it's nonsense like this that makes me wanna slap a b1tch!

Fat Boo didn't get one shotted by a SSJ3, there's no shot in hell someone who's barely on the SSJ2 tier would beat him.

I hate you

Base Goku was toying with Cell and Freeza. Not a stretch to say if he went all out that Broly would get anal ****ed.

Dramatic Gecko
THERE IS NO BROLY! THE BROLY IS A LIE!

juggerman
Fat Boo didn't get one shotted by a SSJ3, there's no shot in hell someone who's barely on the SSJ2 tier would beat him.

SSJ3 Goku was toying with him and could have on shotted him if he wanted. Dafuq you mean barely!?!?!?!? mad

Base Goku was toying with Cell and Freeza. Not a stretch to say if he went all out that Broly would get anal ****ed.

Big stretch. In fact I think you're about to pull something

SSJGGogeta
SSJ3 Goku was toying with him and could have on shotted him if he wanted. Dafuq you mean barely!?!?!?!? mad

Yeah, just ignore that. SSJ3 Goku admitted he could have definitely killed fat Buu in SSJ3.

However, Broly was killed by SSJ1 Goku. Sure he had the energy of all the others, but he was already severely weakened. He was AT MOST, SSJ2 tier with all their ki. Broly was basically one-shotted by that. SP Cell would also one shot him. Fat Buu was able to stomp all over SSJ2's. Fat Buu would one shot SP Cell, who would one shot Broly. See what I'm getting at here?

juggerman
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
However, Broly was killed by SSJ1 Goku. Sure he had the energy of all the others, but he was already severely weakened. He was AT MOST, SSJ2 tier with all their ki. Broly was basically one-shotted by that. SP Cell would also one shot him. Fat Buu was able to stomp all over SSJ2's. Fat Buu would one shot SP Cell, who would one shot Broly. See what I'm getting at here?

I see you're about to be getting a fat lip!

Based
Yeah, just ignore that. SSJ3 Goku admitted he could have definitely killed fat Buu in SSJ3.

He didn't claim he'd one shot Fat Boo, only that he could beat him. Fat Boo would not go down in one shot. Broly in any variant would get one shotted by a pinky against a SSJ3.

Basae Goku was having his way with Cell and Freeza where Cell is close to Broly power alone.

The only stretch here is your attempt at acting like you know anything about this topic. =/

Galan007

However, Broly was killed by SSJ1 Goku. Sure he had the energy of all the others, but he was already severely weakened. He was AT MOST, SSJ2 tier with all their ki. Broly was basically one-shotted by that. SP Cell would also one shot him. Fat Buu was able to stomp all over SSJ2's. Fat Buu would one shot SP Cell, who would one shot Broly. See what I'm getting at here? Not only was Goku significantly weakened, but all of the Z fighters who lended him power were significantly weakened as well--Gohan, Trunks and Vegeta couldn't even maintain their SSJ forms, for example.

In short: the added power of 4 very weak(at the time) Z fighters, still gave Goku enough of an amp to one-shot LSSJ Broly.

juggerman
Basae Goku was having his way with Cell and Freeza where Cell is close to Broly power alone.

The only stretch here is your attempt at acting like you know anything about this topic. =/

As you can see in my very first post I placed Broly in the "Cell tier" so clam your jimmies down.

LordofBrooklyn

I GROW SICK OF YOUR DAMN LIES!!!

Dramatic Gecko
When Gohan, Piccolo , Trunks and Vegeta lended energy they were also helping with the power of FRIENDSHIP! AND FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

SSJGGogeta
I see you're about to be getting a fat lip!

Ooh, tough guy, well why don't you punch me in the face as hard as you can? Come on, squeeze some sugar out of me. Let's see how mad you really are.

http://v.cdn.vine.co/r/thumbs/56EF8716DC1027221300587954176_1b6bbc1320b.3.mp4_YQ8xMj_BK.gwnWlEHj70nxSbjW5rdYG.TqkrjCzb91tAGD31cKZ_O3vdat_iHoeI.jpg?versionId=MYA0sP_g9ZCE_ICql2BepHYtCDbe9XSB

No, but seriously, you suck.

BloodRain
http://media.giphy.com/media/mB9d9HQwUS8U0/giphy.gif

juggerman
Ooh, tough guy, well why don't you punch me in the face as hard as you can? Come on, squeeze some sugar out of me. Let's see how mad you really are.

http://v.cdn.vine.co/r/thumbs/56EF8716DC1027221300587954176_1b6bbc1320b.3.mp4_YQ8xMj_BK.gwnWlEHj70nxSbjW5rdYG.TqkrjCzb91tAGD31cKZ_O3vdat_iHoeI.jpg?versionId=MYA0sP_g9ZCE_ICql2BepHYtCDbe9XSB

No, but seriously, you suck.

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.