- The Avengers -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Black Panther
Hyperion
Thor
Hulk
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Iron Man

Can the ( Avengers ) survive, succeed or do they die replacing Batman, Superman, G.L Hal, Wonder Woman, M.Manhunter, Flash and Cyborg in the Justice League full roster.

Can the Avengers clear all the JLA storylines and events sents the start of Dcnu to now?

Plz remember that the Avengers will get integrated with the rest of the JLAers not mentioned up top, so there not alone if the story or event called for it in the Justice League original run.

carver9
They'll do far better. Ffffaaaarrrrr better.

Golgo13
Darkseid would still punk that team. He's going to be facing off against Anti-Monitor soon and his henchmen have been near team busters,.

Supermex
Black Panther replaces Batman
Hyperion replaces Superman
Thor replaces G.L Hal
Hulk replaces Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel replaces M.Manhunter
Spectrum replaces Flash
Iron Man replaces Cyborg

Each replacement, replaces there respective counterpart that i just assigned in the above list in each team storyline or event that took place in Dcnu.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Darkseid would still punk that team. He's going to be facing off against Anti-Monitor soon and his henchmen have been near team busters,.

Really Golgo.. You think this Avenger team will get punked?

How do you think they do in the Justice League Dcnu run?

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Supermex
Black Panther replaces Batman
Hyperion replaces Superman
Thor replaces G.L Hal
Hulk replaces Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel replaces M.Manhunter
Spectrum replaces Flash
Iron Man replaces Cyborg

Each replacement, replaces there respective counterpart that i just assigned in the above list in each team storyline or event that took place in Dcnu.

Black Panther does better, he's smarter, has better resources, and is much more physically stronger. He's just not as creative.

Hyperion does just as good, has feats that are on pare with Superman, and some that are better.

Thor does better (Except on some parts where he would probably do worse)

Hulk wouldn't do as good as wonderwoman because Wonderwoman uses a lot of her Skills, weapons, and her speed when she fights people. Hulk has none of that.

Blue Marvel could do everything Martain manhunter has done physically but he doesn't do as well on everything else.

Spectrum wouldn't do as good as flash because for the main fact that she's not as fast as him. She can't hit as hard as him either from what I know.

Iron man would do better than Cyborg, because not only does he have better tech, resources, and weapons, he's also smarter.

Overall The avengers should do well in their shoes.

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Black Panther does better, he's smarter, has better resources, and is much more physically stronger. He's just not as creative.

Hyperion does just as good, has feats that are on pare with Superman, and some that are better.

Thor does better (Except on some parts where he would probably do worse)

Hulk wouldn't do as good as wonderwoman because Wonderwoman uses a lot of her Skills, weapons, and her speed when she fights people. Hulk has none of that.

Blue Marvel could do everything Martain manhunter has done physically but he doesn't do as well on everything else.

Spectrum wouldn't do as good as flash because for the main fact that she's not as fast as him. She can't hit as hard as him either from what I know.

Iron man would do better than Cyborg, because not only does he have better tech, resources, and weapons, he's also smarter.

Overall The avengers should do well in their shoes.

Lol.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by carver9
Lol.

Like I said I don't know much about spectrum.

Wait.... your just saying that because I said Hulk will do worse than Wonderwoman. stick out tongue

Supermex
Lol.

What you loling about?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13

rolling on floor laughing

carver9
What you loling about?

Hulk is far more formidable than Wonder Woman and possess a high level of super speed but he said Hulk would do worse. A guy that would overwhelm her in a fight. A guy that recently, single handily took on the Avengers by himself (Hyperion, Thor, Ironman, etc, etc...) before time was stopped. Yeah, don't think he has been keeping up with Hulk. Guy recently blitzed some speedsters that was moving around at eye blinding speeds. And Flash hasn't done much on the League that Spectrum wouldn't or couldn't replicate.

Supermex
Hulk is far more formidable than Wonder Woman and possess a high level of super speed but he said Hulk would do worse. A guy that would overwhelm her in a fight. A guy that recently, single handily took on the Avengers by himself (Hyperion, Thor, Ironman, etc, etc...) before time was stopped. Yeah, don't think he has been keeping up with Hulk. Guy recently blitzed some speedsters that was moving around at eye blinding speeds. And Flash hasn't done much on the League that Spectrum wouldn't or couldn't replicate.

Yea I see that. Hulk is above WW I believe so myself.

Supermex
See if we can get this off the ground and running

Got this from elsewhere..

Honestly, Spectrum solos most JLA foes. She's fast enough and just can't be hurt by the vast majority of them.

Outside of that, they've somewhat got a speed-shortage, but then, they've got a Diet NuSuperman - he's roughly as strong (not one but two planet moving feats and nothing contradicting it) and certainly as durable (tanking two planets colliding and a universe's destruction), just slower (though still pretty fast). They've got four Bruce+ to +++ superbrains in Stark, Banner, Brashear and T'Challa. Assuming "Thor" and not "Odinson," they have magic-stomping, d-dumping, other esoterics, etc. They have no telepathy, but seriously, they won't really need it. They just need to use the Sentry-method (drop enemies into the sun) if all else fails.

Honestly? They do just fine maybe even better.

Is this person right?

Werewolf582

Honestly? They do just fine maybe even better. thumb up thumb up

Supermex
Like in JL when the team first fought M.Manhunter, before he joins the League.. The team versus Blue Marvel will be a great battle to start off the run.

Forever Evil will really make it interesting for them. The Crime Syndicate will give them some major issues. Speed Advantage goes to the Syndicate and the Grid attempts to take over Tony's armor. It depends on if Atomica ambushes Spectrum successfully while she is still acting as a mole.

Supermex
Given Monica's established ability to turn into energy at lightspeed (as in, after lasers are fired at her), she's going to be really hard to ambush.

And Blue Marvel isn't J'onn, so he's not going to react to anything in the same way. There is no real way he winds up fighting the others.

Finally, they still don't have any way to deal with Hyperion, on top of the rest of this. And taking over Tony's armor isn't that easy. Plus, the RuLeague is so much smarter than the NuLeague, I don't see how they get fooled by anything here. Especially with naturally untrusting sorts in the group.

carver9
Your Avengers team have too much power.

Supermex
Your Avengers team have too much power.

There not that much more or less powerful than the Original JLA

Stoic
They would do just about as well. In some instances better, and in some worse, but on average they would do just as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.