Sidious and Maul vs Plagueis and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McP
Plagueis is afraid that Sidious will use Maul to overthrow him, so he decided to take Dooku as his new apprentice.

Battle take place in Theed's throne room.

Scenario 1: TPM versions of those characters.
Scenario 2: ROTS Sidious, SoD Maul, TPM Plagueis and ROTS Dooku

Bonus scenario: Sidious' team gets Opress, while Plagueis' gets Ventress. Characters versions like in scenario 2, Ventress and Opress versions from S5 of TCW.

Marco1907
Sidious & Maul.

Trocity
I'm not sure how much more powerful than Plagueis Sidious is during TPM, if he even is at all. I could see team 2 maybe taking round 1. Round 2 goes to team 1, though.

And the Bonus round also goes to team 1.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Trocity
I'm not sure how much more powerful than Plagueis Sidious is during TPM, if he even is at all. I could see team 2 maybe taking round 1. Round 2 goes to team 1, though.

And the Bonus round also goes to team 1.

They are at the same level by TPM. But still Plagueis a little better.

AotC - RotS Sidious probably become more powerful. But not 'much' more powerful though, he probably gets a little majority.

Since even in RotS, Sidious describes Plagueis as ''so powerful''.

Emperordmb
Team two takes scenario 1.

Sinious
S1: Team 2 wins.
S2: Team 1 wins.

Bonus: Again, team 1.

Nephthys
Hmmm, TPM Maul vs Dooku? We haven't really seen Dooku yet but he's supposedly still pretty dang good. mmm

Marco1907
Jedi Dooku is weaker than Sith Dooku.

He has become more powerful in AotC.

Nephthys
And TPM Maul is weaker than CW Maul.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Marco1907
Sidious & Maul.

SIDIOUS 66
Why, NewGuy?

McP
I would say that the difference between TPM Sidious and ROTS Sidious is greater then between TPM Dooku and ROTS Dooku.
TPM Dooku was already master swordsman, and I guess that in his age he was already a high master of deflects and TK.

So, I believe that the difference between ROTS Sidious and ROTS Dooku is greater then between their TPM's versions.

Since TPM Plagueis > TPM Sidious, Plagueis' team takes scenario 1.

Scenario 2 is much more balanced and close. If Plagueis will be able to hold his own against Sidious long enough, then Dooku will kill Maul and both will team up Sidious. If they wont be exhausted, they should beat him.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by McP
Scenario 1: TPM versions of those characters.

I'd put Palpatine over Plagueis at this point when it comes to pure combative prowess. Our knowledge of TPM Dooku's abilities are scant; we know that he could outduel Mace Windu, who periodically stalemated with prime-Qui Gon, who is more powerful than the Qui Gon we see in the film. I'd go on a hunch and say that he is still superior to Maul, simply because his skills with a saber probably did not improve much between TPM and AotC. Team 2 by a faint margin.

Dooku beats Maul quite handily, and Sidious loses to the double team.

Oppress and Maul together probably still cannot take Dooku.

Marco1907
@skybreaker

You are grossly overrating Dooku and underrating Savage. Savage knocked out Dooku with one kinetic stroke and then force choked him. Maul & Savage roflstomps Dooku.

carthage
Possibly team 2.

Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.