Worthy Hulk VS DCNU Doomsday: TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Worthy Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119068/2245892-hulk_nul.png

VS

DCNU Doomsday

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/36774/3091804-bm-sm3-1-doomsday.jpg

TO THE DEATH!

Werewolf582
Ends in sex.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Doomsday 7-8/10

Board Walker
Doomsday 10/10, instantly adapts to hulks strength.

danielgamer
doomsday

Damborgson
What's Doomsday been up to in the DCNU? All I've seen of him is his beatdown of wonderwoman then Superman tearing him in half.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
What's Doomsday been up to in the DCNU? All I've seen of him is his beatdown of wonderwoman then Superman tearing him in half.
Broke Phantom Zone in half with just punching it, beat the shit out of Mongul and Non, killed dozen of kryptonians, broke Diana's arms with a single punch etc.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Broke Phantom Zone in half with just punching it, beat the shit out of Mongul and Non, killed dozen of kryptonians, broke Diana's arms with a single punch etc.
broke the phantom zone doesn't make much sense.

But what feats do DCNU Mongul and Non have?

As far as I know he's just beaten on cannon fodder.

Not that Nuul did anything, but unnamed Kryptonians are about as impressive as unnamed lanterns.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
broke the phantom zone doesn't make much sense.

But what feats do DCNU Mongul and Non have?

As far as I know he's just beaten on cannon fodder.

Not that Nuul did anything, but unnamed Kryptonians are about as impressive as unnamed lanterns.
Its still a feat beyond top tiers. Just the fallout of that energy was enough to destroy earth.

Mongul was stated to be as strong as Darkseid by Superman.

The same unnamed kryptonians beat the shit out of Phantom Stranger and crucified him in phantom zone in Action Comics 13.

erm

krisblaze
Its still a feat beyond top tiers. Just the fallout of that energy was enough to destroy earth.

Mongul was stated to be as strong as Darkseid by Superman.

The same unnamed kryptonians beat the shit out of Phantom Stranger and crucified him in phantom zone in Action Comics 13.

Beyond top tiers? No.

What did Mongul DO?

That's very good.

Don't try to sass me with your smileys.

abhilegend
Beyond top tiers? No.

What did Mongul DO?

That's very good.

Don't try to sass me with your smileys.
Which other top tier has broken Phantom Zone in half?

That's not impressive enough? While weakened he was beating the shit out of Diana and Superman commented that even he couldn't take down Mongul on his own.

Good, good.

Or what, old man?

sneer

Badabing
A Norwegian vs an Indian. Which side should I choose? mmm

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
A Norwegian vs an Indian. Which side should I choose? mmm
Not the side of dirty pagans.

thumb up

carver9
Can someone post scans of Doomsday beating Mongul.

abhilegend
It happened off panel. Batman mentioned that even surviving Doomsday was a feat for mongul.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Board Walker
Doomsday 10/10, instantly adapts to hulks strength.

This

8swords
Not the side of dirty pagans.

thumb up

ohh shiittt snapss.. laughing out loud

carver9
Nul stomps with ease.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Doomsday kills Hulk with ease.

riv6672
Does this version of the Hulk have the "angrier stronger" factor?
If so, he obviously wins.
Hulk can take the first blow from DD, and, he'll be taking the rest of them. On the flip side, DD surviving the punches isn't making hulk any less angry either.
DDs adaptational strength didnt stop him from getting ripped in half by someone without infinite strength. It wont stop him getting ripped in half here.

krisblaze
Hulk doesnt have infinite strength. He gets stronger as he gets angrier. There is no infinite anger.
Which other top tier has broken Phantom Zone in half?

That's not impressive enough? While weakened he was beating the shit out of Diana and Superman commented that even he couldn't take down Mongul on his own.

Good, good.

Or what, old man?

sneer
Or I break India.

Philosophía
Doomsday.

maxivitopowe
I'm more inclined to think Nul juuust about takes 5.1/4.9

riv6672
Hulk doesnt have infinite strength. He gets stronger as he gets angrier. There is no infinite anger.
Thats the Hulk's power, though. He has no limit.
If you're going to dismiss that, i'll have to dismiss Doomsday's ability to match an opponent's strength by saying his cap is Superman level.
Hulk CAN get stronger than Superman, so, he'll still be stronger than Doomsday.
More than strong enough to beat him.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
If you're going to dismiss that, i'll have to dismiss Doomsday's ability to match an opponent's strength by saying his cap is Superman level.

Hope this helps. Hulk rage and strength is limitless.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAbomination38.jpg

Also, Doomsday doesn't have a single showing putting him above Hulk or even on his level. This version of Doomsday sucks. The writer himself admitted standard Hulk would stomp the same Doomsday that was amped off Superman powers.

riv6672
Oh, i know Hulk is infinitely strong, Carver. Kris knows it, too.

I was going to post the following:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118689/2431791-nolimitstrength.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111137054/3953581-hqdefault.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132755/2558278-adapt.jpg

But really, i can simplify the hell out of the basic flaw in Kris' argument:
If there's no such thing as a character with infinite strength, then there's no such thing as gray skinned alien monsters, either.

Kris' applying RL limitations to comics is a sign that either he's sleepy, or just looking to be contrary for the lulz.

Philosophía
Seeing how limitless Hulk's fans' stupidity is, almost makes me believe he also has infinite rage.

In that aspect, the involuntary argumentation is certainly good.

riv6672
I just read (and laughed) at you low balling two universes being kept apart.
You are something of an expert on being a stupid fan so, i wont dismiss your comment out of hand.

carver9
You are something of an expert on being a stupid fan so, i wont dismiss your comment out of hand.

laughing out loud

Philosophía
You are something of an expert on being a stupid fan so, i wont dismiss your comment out of hand. Your constant trolling of this forum is boring. I'll start reporting you and I urge everybody to do the same.

Have a good day smile

riv6672

krisblaze

I don't dismiss Hulk's ability to get stronger, he can certainly get stronger, and his strength grows exponentially.

But it's not infinite.

Doesn't matter what all the human machines say and all the hyperbole in the world.

No ability is infinite. Doomsday's ability to adapt also has a limit.

The only infinite thing in comics is TOAA's power.

riv6672
On that we agree to disagree.
Marvel comics may have an issue with you saying you know better than them when it comes to their characters, but you and me, we're cool. stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulks infinite strength was put to the test by Sun God....

Except of this, there is just one infinite strength lifting feat and we know who did it^^.

Insane Titan

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulks infinite strength was put to the test by Sun God....

Except of this, there is just one infinite strength lifting feat and we know who did it^^.
Well, if Hulk wasnt tested, he'd be a boring character. I've never understood why fans WANT their characters to be all powerful.

Newjak
riv please keep to topic of this thread. If you wish to remark on any other topic please do so in the appropriate thread.

carver9
Well, if Hulk wasnt tested, he'd be a boring character. I've never understood why fans WANT their characters to be all powerful.

Sun God didn't over power Hulk...He beat him with a blast. That's like me saying "Superman strength was tested by Batman punch when an amped Batman killed him with a single strike". No character will continue to win. Hulk will lose, Galactus will lose, everyone will lose...it is what it is. Would Hulk be interesting if he won all of his fights, no. Also, there was context with the Sun God fight.

riv6672
Then i'll ask again:
Does this version of Hulk have the "angrier stronger" ability? If he does i say he wins.

krisblaze
On that we agree to disagree.
Marvel comics may have an issue with you saying you know better than them when it comes to their characters, but you and me, we're cool. stick out tongue

They also kept saying that the Juggernaut was invulnerable.

But obviously he wasn't.

And obviously someone more powerful than the one powering him could hurt him.

This might be hard on you, being from Herochat and all(read: pit of despair where the abscess, the scum, the literal pus of other comic forums gather to procreate), but people don't seem to gather here to tout hyperboles and writer interviews. They're here to debate using feats and the like and not, and I can not emphasize this enough, not blind hyperboles that have no basis in comics.

Given that we debate using feats and such, there are very few people (aside from Stoic, Carver, Tony Stark and a few other troglodytes) actually accept infinite fallacies as arguments. Especially when it's in the case of things like the Hulk's strength which is something that while it certainly grows it has proven to be insufficient many, many times over. The most recent being against Sun God, or in Nuul's case, against Thor.

So please, strive to be better.

Thank you.

carver9
Then i'll ask again:
Does this version of Hulk have the "angrier stronger" ability? If he does i say he wins.

He never showed it but honestly, does he even need it? The guy effortlessly ripped adamantium apart with one hand and then afterwards he crushed enchanted Uru with ease.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4729/1012201115.th.jpghttp://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7193/1012201116.th.jpghttp://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9906/1012201117.th.jpg

Crushing enchanted Uru...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-10-19-09-58-43_zps71647de1.png

Not only that. The guy took out a gang of Wendigos and monsters just by flinching.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-10-19-09-59-48_zpsc3d972c5.png.html

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Nul stomps with ease.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Extreme ease? sad

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Extreme ease? sad

Based on?

riv6672
They also kept saying that the Juggernaut was invulnerable.

But obviously he wasn't.

And obviously someone more powerful than the one powering him could hurt him.

This might be hard on you, being from Herochat and all(read: pit of despair where the abscess, the scum, the literal pus of other comic forums gather to procreate), but people don't seem to gather here to tout hyperboles and writer interviews. They're here to debate using feats and the like and not, and I can not emphasize this enough, not blind hyperboles that have no basis in comics.

Given that we debate using feats and such, there are very few people (aside from Stoic, Carver, Tony Stark and a few other troglodytes) actually accept infinite fallacies as arguments. Especially when it's in the case of things like the Hulk's strength which is something that while it certainly grows it has proven to be insufficient many, many times over. The most recent being against Sun God, or in Nuul's case, against Thor.

So please, strive to be better.

Thank you.
At the risk of sounding trollish, my being from HC has never come up in all the months i've been here. I just showed up and started posting.
I even made a specific point to stay out of the HC is down thread, so, you bringing that up now that its back up seems like YOU are trolling ME.
You and i have butted heads before and we will again, with me coming out the better as usual. No need to bring other sites into this.

I'm done with this thread now, except to say that, i believe Hulk wins. In a slugfest DD plays into Hulk's shtick.
Anyone who disagrees with me is, of course, welcome to their opinion.

carver9
thumb up Riv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.