Caedus vs Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Two very powerful sithlords, 1 on 1

Who wins?

Nephthys
Plagueis.

WildBantha88
im going Caedus actually. I think he would take Plageuis in sabers

Trocity
Caedus.

Emperordmb
Plagueis.

NewGuy01
Ah, tough one. Voting Caedus.

Stigma
Yeah, I'm leaning towards Caedus too. Great fight!

Selenial
Caedus

Q99
My thought was Caedus as well, but considering the Krayt/Plagueis thread I wasn't sure if people would put Plagueis higher here.

So it's fair to say Caedus is by consensus, the top of this sithlord tier? (I.e. not the Sidious tier, but the next one down where most of the strong sithlords like Pla/Kra/Exa/Bane/Malgus hang out)

NewGuy01
What of Vitiate?

AncientPower
Caedus is arguably second most powerful Sith Lord, he is at least confirmed to be > Vader, though you could put that down to back-of-book hype.

NewGuy01
He's certainly up there.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by AncientPower
Caedus is arguably second most powerful Sith Lord

Combatively I would put him second if we take away Vitiate's mind-hax. In terms of strength in the Force, I'd put him below Plagueis, Vitiate and possibly Nihilus.

It's hardly a skeptical accolade; Caedus easily has the feats to back it.

NewGuy01
Caedus, Vitiate, and Plagueis seem to be the big 3 after Sidious, followed by Vader, Krayt, Exar Kun, and so on from there.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Caedus, Vitiate, and Plagueis seem to be the big 3 after Sidious, followed by Vader, Krayt, Exar Kun, and so on from there.

You forgot Nihilus, who could very well be number 2, depending on how seriously you take his Ravager feat. He is still top 5 without it regardless.

Skybreaker
In terms of strength in the Force, IMHO, it's:

1. Sidious
2. Plagueis
3. Vitiate
4. Nihilus
5. Caedus

Caedus would still take this by virtue of his skills with a lightsaber.

Marco1907
Plagueis solidly.

Nalaniel
Caedus.

Sinious
Plagueis force mastery is superior but not sure how long he could hold Caedus off in a duel. This could very well go either ways imo.

Originally posted by Skybreaker
In terms of strength in the Force, IMHO, it's:

1. Sidious
2. Plagueis
3. Vitiate
4. Nihilus
5. Caedus

I have it as;

1. Sidious
2. Vitiate
3. Nihilus
4. Plagueis
5. Caedus

AncientPower
2.Caedus.
3.Plagueis.
4.Vitiate.
5.Kun.

Still don't subscribe to Nihilus being a Sith Lord, he is an entity, simple as that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.