Who can endure more, Malgus or Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
So both of these guys are armored tanks that can fight through some serious shit. But if each were dealt the same amount of punishment who would crumble first?

Who Is more durable?

Nephthys
Vader.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader.
Neph voting for a OT character over TOR???
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Maya_girl/gasp.gif

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader. im actually curious why you say that vader would

NewGuy01
Yeah, Vader.

Nephthys
Originally posted by WildBantha88
im actually curious why you say that vader would

TFU.

Nargaroth
Vader by a fair amount. He's just better.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Neph voting for a OT character over TOR???
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Maya_girl/gasp.gif

So much this.

WildBantha88
What happened in TFU unleashed that was so impressive for his endurance? I haven't played the game in a few years

Stigma
Vader.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
What happened in TFU unleashed that was so impressive for his endurance? I haven't played the game in a few years

He takes a lightsaber to the face, gets smushed under massive portions of a reactor, gets thrown into a building sized pillar with such force it shatters, then gets up and is still capable of fighting if the DS ending is to be taken with any salt.

NewGuy01
I think the Conclave on Kessel is also an excellent example. It was relatively early in his career, and he wasn't faring too well, but damn. Dude was slashed in the back and knee, was missing an arm and a leg, and was battered by hundreds of stones and was still not quite finished.

FreshestSlice
The real question is, besides getting crushed by Shan, what has Malgus done to actually compare to Vader?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The real question is, besides getting crushed by Shan, what has Malgus done to actually compare to Vader?

Well, Malgus has also tanked two buildings falling on him (that was immediately after the battle of Alderaan) and proceeded to blast away several tons of rubble.

FreshestSlice
I mean Cade was in the middle of a lab explosion, but that doesn't mean he's comparable to Vader in endurance. Besides, I thought this was more about taking damage and continuing to go on.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I mean Cade was in the middle of a lab explosion, but that doesn't mean he's comparable to Vader in endurance. Besides, I thought this was more about taking damage and continuing to go on.

Last I recall, Cade protected himself with a Force Barrier.

Nephthys
And so did Malgus from those buildings.

WildBantha88
I remember in the deceived he tanked lightsaber blows IIRC

Sinious
Vader.

AncientPower
Vader has survived hugging, point blank thermal explosions, not just a concussion grenade...

He survived for days buried under a cathedral in a near delusional state.

Survived dozens of lightsaber strikes, including through his chest.

Tanked Force Lightning amplified by pylons, from the same person that has killed Saarlacs and Rancors with the same thing, but without the pylons.

Survived the vacuum of space.

Has lost more limbs than I care to remember.

Endures constant inflammation and itching sensations.

Has tanked direct exposure to plasma.

Tanked a turbolaser shot.

Has used the Force to sustain his breathing mid-combat when his respirator was damaged.

Vader is nearly invincible, Malgus not so much.

Nargaroth
A more interesting question would be WHO is superior to Vader in durability. So far, the only one I've seen who is certainly better than him is Durge, who is non-Force sensitive, but I'm certain I'm forgetting a few names.

Nephthys
Orbalisk Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.