Why LSD, PCP, Marijuana, Herion,etc should be prescribed to people w/birth defects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
They have to deal with bullshit.

The Renegade
I wouldn't suggest Herion to anyone! I hear it is twice as deadly as that other drug but I can't think of the name...

Oneness
Originally posted by The Renegade
I wouldn't suggest Herion to anyone! I hear it is twice as deadly as that other drug but I can't think of the name... Lives like those need to flash by euphorically, our they'll suck.

Something you have no control over is God's sadistic prank, it's called damnation, collateral damage, innocents suffering from the sins of their fathers.

The Renegade
Originally posted by Oneness
Lives like those need to flash by euphorically, our they'll suck.

This is SUCH bullshit, Oneness. Plenty of people with birth defects, disabilities, etc., have fulfilling lives without the usage of the drugs you mentioned.

Oneness
This is SUCH bullshit, Oneness. Plenty of people with birth defects, disabilities, etc., have fulfilling lives without the usage of the drugs you mentioned. Bull...

Like 1 in a billion people have lives that kickass. YOu know that.

The Renegade
No, I don't "know" that so don't sit there and try to pass it off as so factual that I, or anyone else, should know it.

Oneness, do us all a favor and think thoroughly before you post. Really.

Oneness
I'm referring to the illuminati of course.

I'm right though, in my opinion the only genuine happiness, not lying to yourself because I know ignorance is bliss, are those with the most control and who're best off.

Can you imagine living your whole life even with an ugly face?

Now imagine living with a deformity or without the ability to walk? Really? Born that way? It's not worth it. I'm not being a bastard or thick right now, I'm just telling it as it is. You want fairness, go to all lengths to avoid ignorance. Tripping is the best way to get through a life of insignificance. You shouldn't pretend or play politically correct, that's called being a bastard. The institutions of society respond poorly to things like this, people are forced to be nice and in the process they become fake and lie to avoid sticky emotions.

I mean, not just people born that way, people who've been injured to the point of deformity, poor people who've done terrible things to people. Remaining sane is the craziest thing to do for those people. After a point, there's no true rehabilitation. Even for me saying this, I'm going to be perceived as that guy you'd like to set ablaze.

I don't care, I shouldn't have to be a fake individual who's too scare to speak his mind and too worried about how he's perceived to avoid social boundaries. There's something very wrong with the human race, it's plagued by these mechanisms of damnation and avoiding the issues and letting the damnation create tragic lives is wrong. Society needs a cleanse.

The Renegade
Good God, Oneness. Come on.

No, you're being incredibly, INCREDIBLY thick, Oneness. Denial doesn't absolve that. I've met many physically disabled individuals and they're quite happy. They adapt. They have new ways to enjoy and venture through life. Your attitude toward that is not only naive but needlessly patronizing. Your life isn't "worth more" because you can walk. The value of human life doesn't morally operate that way, not in any reasonable or ethical way, at least.

Your viewpoints can be so absurd and fantastical sometimes, I laugh. Not because I'm purposely trying to appear condescending but you can legitimately be that foolish. However, this type of naivete? It's dangerous, offensive, and has no business being prevalent these days.

Oneness
I'm not just talking about people born that way. I'm talking about people who've done terrible things weighing their conscience, killing them inside. People who've sustained injuries that have left them with permanent deformities.

When you're high, you're crazy happy, regardless of your circumstance. Instead of being fake with yourself and saying that you can get buy without experiencing being perceived as attractive, smart, etc...and serving a social elite who does - we need to teach the social elite severest lesson by doing whatever the **** we want!

Oneness
Good God, Oneness. Come on.

If you never had to work a day in your life, were 20 years old, good looking, had it all, your bank account would literally be leeching off of those who're forced by modern economics to break their backs to sustain your pocket.

All they have are insoluble limitations.

Humanity as a whole holds no value or significance to the endlessness of nothing, everything inanimate that operated on a cosmic scale. Never will because subjective thought cannot touch things that just are.

However, to humans, the meaning of life is experiencing more, and more, and more of the good and none of the bad. Jim Morrison preached hedonism, it's time for us all to wake up and start indulging in hedonistic practices as well. We can start by allowing certain people an escape by doing the drugs he did.

Hedonism is the future.

The Renegade
Jesus Christ, you're all over the place. It's arduous trying to speak with you because you try (citation needed) to stay on topic but switch to hedonism after dumping on the disabled some more.

You need legitimate help. Along with that, you should focus and examine the information you analyze with critical thought. It's too much utter nonsense, Oneness. It's like you've convinced yourself that you've completed the puzzle but you've just jammed the jigsaw pieces haphazardly into each other, regardless of whether or not they fit.

Oneness
Jesus Christ, you're all over the place. It's arduous trying to speak with you because you try (citation needed) to stay on topic but switch to hedonism after dumping on the disabled some more.

You need legitimate help. Along with that, you should focus and examine the information you analyze with critical thought. It's too much utter nonsense, Oneness. It's like you've convinced yourself that you've completed the puzzle but you've just jammed the jigsaw pieces haphazardly into each other, regardless of whether or not they fit. That's because my mind isn't quit right now.

It's like a train. I'm having trouble not spamming topics by the bushel, having trouble not doing everything I can with every friend I have, I'm having trouble keeping up with house-duties.

I need the restlessness, but also I need to be able to utilize it to the utmost efficiency.

Astner
I think people with birth defects should be prescribed with cyanide pills.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
That only works on moviecodec.

rudester

You need legitimate help. Along with that, you should focus and examine the information you analyze with critical thought. It's too much utter nonsense, Oneness. It's like you've convinced yourself that you've completed the puzzle but you've just jammed the jigsaw pieces haphazardly into each other, regardless of whether or not they fit. Ohh no he didn't, he did he did.

It's xyz!
I wouldn't suggest Herion to anyone! I hear it is twice as deadly as that other drug but I can't think of the name... Yeah, morphine has no benefits whatsoever.

AsbestosFlaygon
The only drug I could think of that could (probably) have any positive significant effect albeit temporary to disabled/retarded people is LSD.
It heightens the creative thoughts of a person, in more ways than one. laughing out loud

Nonetheless, drugs are pretty much a useless solution to improve the mentality of disabled/retarded people.

The Renegade
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Yeah, morphine has no benefits whatsoever.

I'm sorry?

Oneness
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The only drug I could think of that could (probably) have any positive significant effect albeit temporary to disabled/retarded people is LSD.
It heightens the creative thoughts of a person, in more ways than one. laughing out loud

Nonetheless, drugs are pretty much a useless solution to improve the mentality of disabled/retarded people. lsd can only impair you.

Anyways tell that to people who've been high on something strong since tgey werev teenagers. They might live sgorter lives, but drugs can be an escape.

Robtard
I'm referring to the illuminati of course.

I'm right though, in my opinion the only genuine happiness, not lying to yourself because I know ignorance is bliss, are those with the most control and who're best off.

Can you imagine living your whole life even with an ugly face?

Now imagine living with a deformity or without the ability to walk? Really? Born that way? It's not worth it. I'm not being a bastard or thick right now, I'm just telling it as it is. You want fairness, go to all lengths to avoid ignorance. Tripping is the best way to get through a life of insignificance. You shouldn't pretend or play politically correct, that's called being a bastard. The institutions of society respond poorly to things like this, people are forced to be nice and in the process they become fake and lie to avoid sticky emotions.

I mean, not just people born that way, people who've been injured to the point of deformity, poor people who've done terrible things to people. Remaining sane is the craziest thing to do for those people. After a point, there's no true rehabilitation. Even for me saying this, I'm going to be perceived as that guy you'd like to set ablaze.

I don't care, I shouldn't have to be a fake individual who's too scare to speak his mind and too worried about how he's perceived to avoid social boundaries. There's something very wrong with the human race, it's plagued by these mechanisms of damnation and avoiding the issues and letting the damnation create tragic lives is wrong. Society needs a cleanse.

You'd really want to muddle the brilliant mind of someone like Hawking with heroin and PCP because he can't get around well?

Maybe you should spend more time thinking over your ideas before posting them.

Oneness
Originally posted by Robtard
You'd really want to muddle the brilliant mind of someone like Hawking with heroin and PCP because he can't get around well?

Maybe you should spend more time thinking over your ideas before posting them. Maybe you should stop blantantly assuming that I give enough of a **** by now lol

Robtard
Maybe you should stop blantantly assuming that I give enough of a **** by now lol

It's obvious you not only give a ****, but you likely give two ****s; two big ****s at that. Otherwise you'd not be posting your ideas constantly.

Oneness
It's obvious you not only give a ****, but you likely give two ****s; two big ****s at that. Otherwise you'd not be posting your ideas constantly. obviously, you spend so much time on here that you actually care what stephen hawkings ******* smells like, cause youre so far up there that you dont realize youre just a spec on operas vagina.

Robtard
obviously, you spend so much time on here that you actually care what stephen hawkings ******* smells like, cause youre so far up there that you dont realize youre just a spec on operas vagina.

Odd. Have you been drinking again?

AbnormalButSane
obviously, you spend so much time on here that you actually care what stephen hawkings ******* smells like, cause youre so far up there that you dont realize youre just a spec on operas vagina.

haermm What?

Oneness
*Oprah's

Oneness
Odd. Have you been drinking again? YpZcJzEcfjo

I do not need alcohol or crack to get my fun on. I'm a psychopath, we have fun like you breathe.

Robtard
How do you know how I breathe? What if I was an asthmatic or had some other respiratory ailment.

Oneness
How do you know how I breathe? What if I was an asthmatic or had some other respiratory ailment. I never said how you breathed I said that you breathe.

You do breathe, don't you? You quack.

Robtard
I never said how you breathed I said that you breathe.

You do breathe, don't you? You quack.

You forget that I'm 3-4 times smarter than you are, so that little game won't work, boy-o.

It's clear you were trying to imply that psychopaths have fun with great ease with that analogy.

The Renegade
How do you know how I breathe? What if I was an asthmatic or had some other respiratory ailment.

Hahaha.

rudester
Stop comparing dickk sizes and get along besides I'm the biggest ***** in this island and it doesn't matter how smart u are cus I'll bend ur dickss all the way back till they snap.

rudester
Oneness why would u want to give drugs to people who already have problems..airhead..lol u want to make them zombies? Lol

It's xyz!
I'm sorry? Morphine is heroin and it's the leading pain killer in all hospitals. They call it morphine to sound nice.

To say there are no benefits from heroin is incredibly naive.

Robtard
Morphine is heroin and it's the leading pain killer in all hospitals. They call it morphine to sound nice.

Heroin is a derivative of Morphine. They have different chemical compounds and thereby not the same.

Source: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/mim/drugs/html/morphine_text.htm

You're welcome

It's xyz!
Heroin is a derivative of Morphine. They have different chemical compounds and thereby not the same.

Source: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/mim/drugs/html/morphine_text.htm

You're welcome The effects are very similar. My point still stands that heroin acts as a pain killer like morphine.

The Renegade
Morphine is heroin and it's the leading pain killer in all hospitals. They call it morphine to sound nice.

To say there are no benefits from heroin is incredibly naive. What the hell are you talking about? Why are you telling me about Morphine/Heroin and saying I said there was no benefits from heroin? Are you okay, XYZ?

Robtard
The effects are very similar. My point still stands that heroin acts as a pain killer like morphine.

Just as long as you realize now that Morphine and Heroin are not the same and chemically different.

It's xyz!
Well you wouldn't suggest heroin to anyone. Yet you recognise it's a pain killer? So people in pain don't get heroin?

Robtard
No, I wouldn't suggest heroin to anyone. If they're in pain to the point that they think they need heroin, I'd advise them to do see a doctor.

It's xyz!
No, I wouldn't suggest heroin to anyone. If they're in pain to the point that they think they need heroin, I'd advise them to do see a doctor. Who will prescribe opiates. Jesus christ man.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Oneness why would u want to give drugs to people who already have problems..airhead..lol u want to make them zombies? Lol Why not? Some people, if they're already near death in hospitals, are medicated so that they don't suffer before they die.

Of course I'm not being serious about this, but it's kinda liken to that train of thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.