I'm in an ironic situation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
One girl is trying to sit back and observe until I become successful?

The other is holding out for another man?

Both are ignoring me for the same reason, basically.

They're doing the same thing, and I'm the money in the middle. It's so ****ing weird, anyway I think what they're doing is stupid in both cases how do I get one who's holding out for another man? She stopped hanging out because she has feelings for me?

The one holding out for me is less communicative so that's why I pick the other, easier to communicate with. The one holding out for me has hacked my computer and I really don't appreciate that. First of all it's illegal to spy on me, secondly it pisses me the **** off. Yea I know you're reading this bi-.

I say keep her off my computer with new anti-spyware and forget about the other one and find someone who's not sadistic. Anyone else think that's the best course?

Shakyamunison
I would go find someone else.

Oneness
I'd kill for someone who believed in the philosophies I do.

Someone who's unaffected by their circumstance, but trying to break the patterns society inevitably instills. Someone who's able to succeed their stigmas, someone's who's actually developed intellectually, aesthetically, more so than normal, than average.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Oneness
One girl is trying to sit back and observe until I become successful?

The other is holding out for another man?

Both are ignoring me for the same reason, basically.

They're doing the same thing, and I'm the money in the middle. It's so ****ing weird, anyway I think what they're doing is stupid in both cases how do I get one who's holding out for another man? She stopped hanging out because she has feelings for me?

The one holding out for me is less communicative so that's why I pick the other, easier to communicate with. The one holding out for me has hacked my computer and I really don't appreciate that. First of all it's illegal to spy on me, secondly it pisses me the **** off. Yea I know you're reading this bi-.

I say keep her off my computer with new anti-spyware and forget about the other one and find someone who's not sadistic. Anyone else think that's the best course?

Disregard wenches; acquire currency.

Digi
It blows my mind how many people turn to random internet strangers for romantic advice. Must be the era we live in.

Someone who's unaffected by their circumstance, but trying to break the patterns society inevitably instills. Someone who's able to succeed their stigmas, someone's who's actually developed intellectually, aesthetically, more so than normal, than average.

You just described about half the population under age 30. Your condescension to imagine that you're the only one trying to find their own way in the world, regardless of societal norms, is staggering.

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
It blows my mind how many people turn to random internet strangers for romantic advice. Must be the era we live in.

You just described about half the population under age 30. Your condescension to imagine that you're the only one trying to find their own way in the world, regardless of societal norms, is staggering. I haven't because I specifically stated those who're making supreme accomplishments, ergo 'not' average.

Digi
Average doesn't exist in people. It's an abstract concept. Any single person is going to be average in several areas, and "abnormal" in many, many more. The "average" person doesn't exist. Or, rather, a few probably qualify as average based on enough variables, but that percentage of the population is so small that it certainly can't mean what we say when we use the term.

Finding your way in the world according to your own rules and principles is great. Noble, even. But the mentality you seem to want to apply to large swaths of the population is a lie you're telling yourself. No one is normal, and everyone is extraordinary in some way, and everyone wants to be extraordinary in some way. And "supreme accomplishments" will mean different things to different people. You can't apply your standards to the accomplishments of others, because your aspirations may seem equally silly to them.

Do you see what I'm getting at? I'm not telling you to curb your ambition...whatever it may be. I'm trying to show you why common respect for the ambitions and accomplishments of others is equally noble.

rudester

Someone who's unaffected by their circumstance, but trying to break the patterns society inevitably instills. Someone who's able to succeed their stigmas, someone's who's actually developed intellectually, aesthetically, more so than normal, than average. Ur a picky bitchH I'd just kill for someone who looked at me and saw the world.

Oneness
gk3JbTjArUk

Time Immemorial
Dolos just got get laid already.

Mindset
I'll marry you, Dolos.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Ur a picky bitchH I'd just kill for someone who looked at me and saw the world. I am picky. But I am no *****.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
I'll marry you, Dolos.

laughing

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Dolos just got get laid already. I'm sure I can get it out of looks (as opposed to offering commitment, wealth, or a sweet vibe); but the issue is that they never just go up to guys and ask them that.

The fact that it has to be done a certain way and there's no way to know exactly how to go about that, for anyone, is very difficult for someone who doesn't like talking to people.

I've came pretty damn close just through looks, but they were looking for all this kinds of excitement and I'm a boring conservationist at best.

Digi
...and I'm a boring conservationist at best.

I unequivocally don't believe this.

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
I unequivocally don't believe this. Okay, either boring, or scary.

I always pick boring.

Omega Vision
Not sure how the situation is "ironic"

legit-vendor11
Work.Work .. Work ..................................

Bardock42
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not sure how the situation is "ironic"

Well, it's a bit like rain on your wedding day, and like a free ride, when you've already paid.

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I would go find someone else.

Best advice

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not sure how the situation is "ironic" I assume it's because they both have irons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.