Star Wars 7 opening crawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
Hoping that they will not mention Disney to start this movie. Still should be just lucas film only. What do you think?

queeq
It will be Lucasfilm. But who will be the distributor? 20th Century Fox or Disney?

Sith Master X
It should be Disney. They have the rights to the new movies now, however I think Fox has DVD distribution rights to the original 6 up until 2020 or so?

JediRobin23
I'm thinking of the marvel movies. I know some of them start off with the marvel logo. I think 20th century fox is outta the picture.

Sith Master X
Oh yeah. The Lucasfilm logo will definitely flash before the movie, absolutely.

But right, I don't see how Fox 20th Century would be there at all. Just like in Toy Story 3 you see the "Walt Disney Pictures" castle followed by the "Pixar" logo.

In Episode 7 you will probably see "Walt Disney Pictures" then the "LucasFilm" logo followed by the opening crawl of course.

queeq
Yup, that will probably be it. So no more Fox Fanfare.

JediRobin23
Hard to accept. Are you sure they just can't leave out the Disney to start the movie?. Perhaps leave it at the end during the credits....

Or, if they really have to be very subtle about it....

Sith Master X
I will miss the Fox fanfare and logos no doubt.

But, as long as the movie starts with "A long time ago....." followed by that iconic scroll and musical theme, I don't see how my next 2 hours would be ruined because of a different distribution logo. wink

I honestly think Disney is going to fit in just fine with SW. Maybe because I went there 2 years ago and saw all the cool SW stuff they have. It's in good hands.

JediRobin23
It better be....it better be....

queeq
Fox was only the distributor guys... they didn't have much to say about the content.

Sith Master X
I know. smile

But unlike Fox, Disney owns the right to the content now whereas in the past it was Lucasfilm.

I was just saying I don't care what the opening logos are. The fox fanfare is nostalgic, but once the movie starts who cares what came before it. wink

dadudemon
I hope the film starts with the classic Tinkerbell flying about and then blessing the Disney Castle Logo with her magic wand while tinkley magical pixie dust sounds are blasting in our anticipatory ears. Also, she should giggle while doing it.

That should piss off the neck-beards.

*irritated breathing intensifies*

Oh man, it would be even better if after that, Mickey Mouse introduces the movie similar to the Fantasia Films. "Oh. huh huh. Hi, there! Well, let's watch a MOOOOOOvieeee!"

Do you know why I want all of these things? Anything to piss off the pissy Star Wars-tards as long as it does not affect the film. So what if a Disney Fairy shows up to bless the Disney logo with pixie dust? Who cares? That's not the film. smile

queeq
And then Tinkerbell's wand turns into a light sabre, cuts the screen in two and there is the Lucasfilm logo... with the Seven Dwarfs sticking their heads out between the letters.

A long time ago in a fairyland far, far away...

Sith Master X
Originally posted by dadudemon
I hope the film starts with the classic Tinkerbell flying about and then blessing the Disney Castle Logo with her magic wand while tinkley magical pixie dust sounds are blasting in our anticipatory ears. Also, she should giggle while doing it.

That should piss off the neck-beards.

*irritated breathing intensifies*

Oh man, it would be even better if after that, Mickey Mouse introduces the movie similar to the Fantasia Films. "Oh. huh huh. Hi, there! Well, let's watch a MOOOOOOvieeee!"

Do you know why I want all of these things? Anything to piss off the pissy Star Wars-tards as long as it does not affect the film. So what if a Disney Fairy shows up to bless the Disney logo with pixie dust? Who cares? That's not the film. smile

We think very much alike. smile evil face

JediRobin23
Originally posted by queeq
And then Tinkerbell's wand turns into a light sabre, cuts the screen in two and there is the Lucasfilm logo... with the Seven Dwarfs sticking their heads out between the letters.

I honestly would rather see that...

queeq
Hehehe..

JediRobin23
Preview

http://youtu.be/K5f3-FQzoDw

queeq
Euh... yeah.

dadudemon
Originally posted by queeq

OH MAN!

Yes! THIS!

laughing

Sith Master X
And then Tinkerbell is the main villain of the movie!!

Am I going too far now?

JediRobin23
K. Too far....
Logo is lame for Star Wars...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sith Master X
And then Tinkerbell is the main villain of the movie!!

Am I going too far now?

But, she has James Earl Jones' Vader voice. lol

queeq
She would make an excellent villain. As long as she isn't played by Julia Roberts.

JediRobin23
They should put goofy to start the movie. Someone comparible to jar jar....

Sith Master X
Or they could just put Jar Jar in the movie. I've been wondering since 2005 what happens with his character. They kind of left us hanging ya know. wink

~JP~
With any luck he's dead. laughing out loud

queeq
Or he made many little Jar Jars... and they all wanna be Jedi.

Sith Master X
That right there should have been the plot for Episode 7!

Bashar Teg
TF.N member guessed the title in 2012. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/star-wars-episode-vii-title-speculation-thread.50004879/page-19

JediRobin23
Lol. Funny how a joke turns into reality

Sith Master X
I think numerous people guessed ROTS correctly beforehand. wink Granted that was easier to predict than The Force Awakens.

I don't think anyone ever would have guessed The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones.

I don't care what a SW movie is called. As long as I enjoy it I'm happy.

queeq
I guess the sequel titles have been guessed too, then:

VII - The Force Awakens
VIII - The Force Gets Out of Bed
IX - The Force Makes Coffee

Bashar Teg
so...i couldn't help but notice that there is no "episode VII" in the new title logo.

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/33/07/17/7107560/4/622x350.jpg

queeq
True. If that is the official approach. Maybe it's just the release of the title.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so...i couldn't help but notice that there is no "episode VII" in the new title logo.

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/33/07/17/7107560/4/622x350.jpg

That's a good thing. It somewhat respects the ep 1-6 story of anakin sky walker. It really implies a whole new story and not just a continuation of ep 6

queeq
Good point. But still... the Skywalker story continues.

Bashar Teg
if they started anew with story/characters/time i would agree, but it's clearly a sequel to ep6 so i think it's dumb to drop the ep#.

smells...edgy.

Sith Master X
There were many red Revenge of the Sith logos that never had Episode III on it.

I'm sure it's still called Episode 7.

queeq
Yeah, probably.

Bashar Teg
hopefully

queeq
Hopefully it will be a good movie. If it is, who cares about the title or the number.

Sith Master X
I couldn't agree more. The title is one of the last things I really care about honestly,.

queeq
Yup.

Bashar Teg
E5Q7CcINC8M

queeq
Well... care then. wink

JediRobin23
Be like Han.....

Anyway. I'm kinda annoyed about the Internet bad mouthing the title. I see only two possibilities:

1. The movie is gonna ruin the idea of the force beyond midiclorians.

2. The movie storyline will 'wow us' with this title

Sith Master X
"Midiclorians Unleashed" would have made a great a title. smile

queeq
laughing out loud

I think the title is so generic, I don't think it'll say anything about its contents. And it doesn't have to, really.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by Sith Master X
"Midiclorians Unleashed" would have made a great a title. smile

Or rename them all:

1. The phantom midiclorian
2. Attack of the midiclorians
3. Revenge of the midiclorians
4. A new midiclorian
5. The empire strikes a midiclorian
6. Return of the midiclorian
7. The midiclorian awakans

Seems to work well all the time...

NewGuy01
Isn't 5 a little bit of a stretch? I think "The midichlorian strikes back" would be more fitting.

JediRobin23
See. It always works.

queeq
Superb... A franchise awakens.

Havoc X
Well in thst case.. Midichlorian Wars

Anybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.