DCnu Supreman vs Post Annihilation Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins.

9jaboy
superman wins

JBL
Superman wins............................................

The worst beating of his life.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by JBL
Superman wins. Agreed.

Board Walker
Superman psycho stomps Silver Surfer 10/10

-Pr-
Still not sure Superman is quite at that level yet. Give it a year or two though, and he might very well be.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Still not sure Superman is quite at that level yet. Give it a year or two though, and he might very well be. do you rate Surfer that high or just Superman that low

Philosophía
Superman.

carver9
Good fight but I'm giving this to Supes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
do you rate Surfer that high or just Superman that low

I rate Surfer at around the same level as preboot Superman.

DCNU is growing rapidly and is already very impressive. I just want him to go that bit further and become that bit more established.

Naija boy
Surfer solidly

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman 7/10

Time Immemorial
Superman keeps punching him in the face till he cry's more.

Philosophía
DCnU Superman is solidly above any Post-Crisis version of Superman, baring Grant Morrison's version from Final Crisis/Superman Beyond, and that's for the simple reason that his Superman is unbeatable and capable of doing anything.

DCnU Superman would beat the utter shit out of Surfer and I'm waiting for arguments from the Surfer fans, like Naija over here, as to why Surfer has a chance.

9jaboy
Originally posted by carver9

Supes punches his lights out easily...Or just clobber his head with his own board lol.

"Id"
Surfer

Supermex
Silver Surfer

carver9
Changing my vote. Going for Surfer here.

abhilegend
Good fight but I'm giving this to Supes. Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

iceman24567
Superman wins

Nibedicus
Surfer

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Based off what I've seen from the Surfer supporters lately...I have a different view of the character. It happens.

abhilegend
No, you just flip flop.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer solidly
Originally posted by "Id"
Surfer
Originally posted by Supermex
Silver Surfer

I too am swayed. Shut your piehole, abhi.

Tar-Antado
Surfer

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I too am swayed. Shut your piehole, abhi.
laughing out loud

Marvel brigade is in full force it seems.

9jaboy
No, you just flip flop.

I figured..His opinion is easily swayed it seems.

JayDaDon
Surfer. This debate has gone on so long nobody's opinion on it is ever going to change.....

.....except Carver's.

Golgo13
Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman evolved more than expected, he beats Surfer 9/10.

Badabing
Hey, do you guys want to know one of my favorite things to do on KMC? It's when I get to see reports of a single poster who continues to spam Superman threads with his ridiculous, far fetched conjecture. Because then I get to make a post addressing these ass-tastic posts and then delete his posts plus any quotes with his posts. Good times. thumb up

So I got to thinking, a temp ban has a 100% success rate at stopping nonsense. So yeah, I'll be the mod who just starts temp banning people who ignore mod requests. clapclap

"Id"
Still Surfer.

Power of Cosmic Kentucky Fries Superman.

Decimus

Supermex
Silver Surfer wins.. This is getting old...

Decimus
Surfer only wins if you don't understand comic physics, FOPL and also if you not understand real physics either erm Superman has strength on par with low level Thanos possibly even more. Superman has the advantage with power, acceleration and speed in layman's terms. But believe what you want KMC I mean superman only tags the Flash on occasion without the speedforce and that doesn't mean anything to anyone and can be kindly swept under the rug as PIS right...lol

carver9
Didn't Surfer spin around the planet so fast that he went back in time?

Badabing
Didn't Surfer spin around the planet so fast that he went back in time? No Carver, that was Christopher Reeve as Superman. superdur

TjgsnWtBQm0

carver9
Lol...with that said, Superman reverts Surfer back to Norrin and put him in the place of Lois in the car.

Superman for the majority.

Rezactic
Ok so what's to stop Surfer from blasting Supes with red solar radiation? I'm genuinely curious.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rezactic
Ok so what's to stop Surfer from blasting Supes with red solar radiation? I'm genuinely curious.
The fact that he doesn't know its a weakness for him.

Squirtle
Surfer wins.

Nibedicus
Didn't Surfer spin around the planet so fast that he went back in time?

IIRC, Surfer's done this a few times. One was to do a temporal BFR and another was to neutralize a galaxy/universal threat before he came to be.

But somehow, I'm getting the impression that you already knew this and just baiting ppl to reply.......

Supermex
The fact that he doesn't know its a weakness for him.

Surfer would know.. He'll do a scan on supes and know right off the bat. He has done it before to others.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supermex
Surfer would know.. He'll do a scan on supes and know right off the bat. He has done it before to others.
Like who?Originally posted by Nibedicus
IIRC, Surfer's done this a few times. One was to do a temporal BFR and another was to neutralize a galaxy/universal threat before he came to be.

But somehow, I'm getting the impression that you already knew this and just baiting ppl to reply.......
He can always self BFR him in the past/future to save himself.

Nibedicus
He can always self BFR him in the past/future to save himself.

I'm sure to any other character but Superman, that would be the only use of time travel abilities.

stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Nibedicus

Lol...wouldn't call it baiting, just giving the guy above me something to think about when it comes to Surfer and speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.