Sabretooth & Deathstroke vs Black Panther & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The two hero's are in Switzerland meeting when the two villains are up stairs of the hotel causing a ruckus the hero's run to the sounds. Random encounter standard gear.

Sin I AM
Heroes: current creed is a chump

golem370
How about this Sabretooth

deathslash
Originally posted by golem370
How about this Sabretooth if you want to use a formidable version of creed, go with his weapon X version (when he had adamantium). Anyway, the heroes win.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
if you want to use a formidable version of creed, go with his weapon X version (when he had adamantium). Anyway, the heroes win.

golem370
I want it to be a good fight so Weapon X Sabretooth then

deathslash
Alright then, this fight is a lot closer now. Still though, the heroes win due to far superior team work and knowledge of each other's strengths and weaknesses.

golem370
Both of the evil are healers well trained and should be alittle stronger then the good guys though specially with Sabretooth with adamantium.

carver9
Sabertooth is too much. Team 1 wins.

Sin I AM
If it's classic Sabertooth with adamantium, the villains win the majority. If it's current victor the heroes win the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.