US Navy Railgun Program

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
So, I just found out about this today, but apparently it's been out in the open since spring. The US Navy has been designing a functioning railgun that's been tested in laboratory conditions and shown to be capable of hurling a projectile at Mach 7 speeds through several walls of reinforced concrete and multiple steel plates.

The price of each projectile is $25,000 at the moment, and this is likely to become cheaper as production methods mature. At that price, it's cheaper than the missiles it will be used to destroy.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking--but won't the gun be expensive? Yeah, it seems like it would be, especially considering it relies on an electromagnetic phenomenon called the Lorenz force, but according to the Navy's budget, between 2005 and 2011, the entire program ran up a bill of $250 million. An exorbitant amount of money in civilian terms, but as US Military budgets go, that's dirt cheap--that's less money than the airforce spends building two F-22 Raptors. Even better, the program is projected to only spend another $250 million by 2017, and by that time it's expected to start sea-trials.

I was happy to see this news and I hope that it's a success because I'm tired of seeing the US Military spending billions on researching new technologies only to determine after going way overbudget that the technology either isn't feasible, economical, or doesn't actually confer any advantage over our current capabilities that would be worth the cost.

Also...we're like... ermm maybe twenty years from mounting these on whatever vehicle replaces the Humvee and creating Gausshogs.

http://www.wired.com/2014/04/electromagnetic-railgun-launcher/

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/us-navy-unveils-high-speed-rail-gun/

Star428
Interesting... I'm a former sailor myself. Three years.

Go Navy!

Oneness
This enrages me greatly.

Star428
Originally posted by Oneness
This enrages me greatly.

Yeah, I kinda agree with what that guy says but it's important for the U.S. military to keep making advancements in technology in order to stay ahead of everybody else. That's just the way the game is played. Everybody getting together, holding hands, and singing "We are the World" is never going to happen anytime soon. Especially not when you have world leaders like Putin and that N Korea guy (not sure how to spell his name so not even gonna try). Not to mention ISIS.

Oneness
Originally posted by Star428
Yeah, I kinda agree with what that guy says but it's important for the U.S. military to keep making advancements in technology in order to stay ahead of everybody else. That's just the way the game is played. Everybody getting together, holding hands, and singing "We are the World" is never going to happen anytime soon. Especially not when you have world leaders like Putin and that N Korea guy (not sure how to spell his name so not even gonna try). Not to mention ISIS. America is not going to conquer and liberate the world with this technology. If they had ever intended to do so, a lot of people would be dead and most of us would be holding hands singing.

Did you know that our senators can accept bribes due to changes in policy? America may as well be run by wealthy enough foreigners, unless you trust the dignity of our most powerful governmental branch.

Omega Vision
This enrages me greatly.
"War is obsolete" is a ridiculous, naive statement.

I don't believe there's such thing as a "good" war and even "justified" wars are incredibly rare, but wars happen and no amount of utopian goodwill will change that.

Oneness
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I don't believe there's such thing as a "good" war and even "justified" wars are incredibly rare, but wars happen and no amount of utopian goodwill will change that. No, tyrannical conquest.

Directly after WWII, if America had built a sufficient nuclear defense system, and preemptively annihilated half the world, it could have then installed Venus cities everywhere and therefore we'd have detoxified and cleansed (of all radioactivity) whatever the nukes brought up off the ground, rebuilt the eco-system, and would be terraforming other worlds by this decade. All we need is dark energy and light-speed is a cake walk. Our vessels would just be doing what tachyons and certain neutrinos do (fold space). Even the scientifically null author Frank Herbet thought of it. They called the benevolent God Emperor "Leto the Tyrant" for a reason. That's exactly would America would have had to of been to save the world.

It was our duty to save the world, it was on us since we made the decision to get involved with a crumbling humanity in WWI. After WWII we were this juggernaut, an omnipotent force. Precisely because we'd been the good guys and that's what gave us power, others joining our cause. Then it was military-industrial autonomy, that is what I'm talking about with a money-less, resource-based economy. We manufactured those planes so cheaply that it was unprecedented. We did it, but then the officials radically altered the constitution and decided that they wanted to rule a dystopia instead.

There'd be a perfectly preserved Utopia, because all the cyber-spatial terrorists or Utopian citizens who mutilate their pets would be undergoing cycles in the phantom-zone. Futuristic psych-wards.

Omega Vision
No, tyrannical conquest.

Directly after WWII, if America had built a sufficient nuclear defense system, and preemptively annihilated half the world, it could have then installed Venus cities everywhere and therefore we'd have detoxified and cleansed (of all radioactivity) whatever the nukes brought up off the ground, rebuilt the eco-system, and would be terraforming other worlds by this decade. All we need is dark energy and light-speed is a cake walk. Our vessels would just be doing what tachyons and certain neutrinos do (fold space). Even the scientifically null author Frank Herbet thought of it. They called the benevolent God Emperor "Leto the Tyrant" for a reason. That's exactly would America would have had to of been to save the world.

It was our duty to save the world, it was on us since we made the decision to get involved with a crumbling humanity in WWI. After WWII we were this juggernaut, an omnipotent force. Precisely because we'd been the good guys and that's what gave us power, others joining our cause. Then it was military-industrial autonomy, that is what I'm talking about with a money-less, resource-based economy. We manufactured those planes so cheaply that it was unprecedented. We did it, but then the officials radically altered the constitution and decided that they wanted to rule a dystopia instead.

There'd be a perfectly preserved Utopia, because all the cyber-spatial terrorists or Utopian citizens who mutilate their pets would be undergoing cycles in the phantom-zone. Futuristic psych-wards.
You're talking science fiction, not science fact.

Bentley

But wars are kind of obsolete in the same sense some technologies go out of fashion. You don't see rich developped states going into full-on open war anymore, it has been replaced with a more short-fused armed conflicts that is more fit to reply to the fast markets of the modern societies.

Even recent wars are kind of sluggish and unfeasible money-wise. We are steadly leaving wars behind and not for any utopian reasons.

Mindship
What's the projectile made of? Tungsten? Depleted uranium?

Bardock42
I think it's condensed Kamehamehaium

Tzeentch
I remember my Dad and I researching this a good six or seven years ago. At that time, the Navy was toting that they could launch a projectile that would hit its target with the force of a mini-van moving at mach 2.

Manly stuff.

Robtard
The Navy already tested these in a combat situation, we saw one used effectively in Transformers 2 smile

Robtard
Directly after WWII, if America had built a sufficient nuclear defense system, and preemptively annihilated half the world

You don't see a problem with this statement?

Mindship
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think it's condensed Kamehamehaium Isn't that a pandemonium isotope? Wicked stuff.

legit-vendor11
Great .. Enjoyed more here............................

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
You don't see a problem with this statement? What is it?

Oneness
You don't see a problem with this statement? Yea, your mom's not in it.

Mindset
Yea, your mom's not in it. That's uncalled for.

Robtard
Yea, your mom's not in it.

True, she's not.

But you don't see anything else besides the lack of my mother?

Time Immemorial
Whats Bardocks current location, lets test it out.

Bardock42
*uncomfortable laughter*

Oneness
9/11 would have never happened an infinitesimally-cheap infrastructure had been provided by the geo-industrial complex of our military's tech. We threw away trillions on weapons of war, all of that could have went to nasa or replacing fossil fuels. And it could have taken us to a moneyless, warless society capable of harnessing dark energy I'll bet.

9/11 was so obviously an inside job it's not even funny.

Bardock42
Well, you are correct about one thing. 9/11 wasn't funny.

Oneness
I never claimed 9/11 was anything, I claimed that believing that it wasn't an inside job is beyond hilarity. It's just fully retarded to deny that fact.

Astner
I never claimed 9/11 was anything, I claimed that believing that it wasn't an inside job is beyond hilarity. It's just fully retarded to deny that fact.
Why would anyone outside of the USA care whether 9/11 was an inside job or not?

Bardock42
I don't think it was an inside job.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Whats Bardocks current location, lets test it out.

Olsztyn, Poland.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
Why would anyone outside of the USA care whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not? For one, all of the countries are subject to the whims of madmen. Those who've engineered this modern economic system run the nations' officials outside their order, this intangible upper chain of command has been in place since the 50's.

I don't think it was an inside job. Denial. Automatic, trained. You don't even know it.

America has a missile defense system designed to prevent thousands of nuclear detonations should nukes start flying. You're telling me we didn't have time to shoot down two unresponsive, far off-course planes?

The credentialed were not asked to investigate empirically (even though that's governmental policy), and when the scientific community did a full-investigation of ground zero their finds of nano-thermite residue were completely ignored. Many said scientists lost their positions.

Robtard
America has a missile defense system designed to prevent thousands of nuclear detonations should nukes start flying. You're telling me we didn't have time to shoot down two unresponsive, far off-course planes?

When it's not common for planes to be hijacked and turned into missiles, people don't just assume it's happening. eg 9/11 wouldn't have happened in Israel like it did, since they're prepared and expect it to happen.

Post 9/11 USA, I doubt a plane would be allowed to fly in the dark unimpeded for as long as those did.

Time Immemorial
Olsztyn, Poland.

Call ur friend in the white house, lets get this done. big grin

Oneness
When it's not common for planes to be hijacked and turned into missiles, people don't just assume it's happening. eg 9/11 wouldn't have happened in Israel, since they're prepared and expect it to happen.

Post 9/11, I doubt a plane would be allowed to fly in the dark unimpeded for as long as those did. You're telling me if a plane loses communication and is obviously headed for a populated area while descending so as to land yet without decelerating they're not going to destroy it?

We need to seriously look at the rules, because militarily they don't play with hijacked planes, and they would have had a whole text of plans to be aware of a hijacking. There is no way in hell that they wouldn't have at least shot down the second plane.

You've got to be robtarded to assume that the only reason they didn't shoot down the second plane was because they were unsure it was going to do what the first plane did when they have the thing's location the whole Goddamn time it's air-born and can clearly see where it's going. Only Robtard.

Jesus, people like you are why they're still in power.

Robtard
Call ur friend in the white house, lets get this done. big grin

Which one? I have so many.

Time Immemorial
Which one? I have so many.

The Pres.

Robtard
You're telling me if a plane loses communication and is obviously headed for a populated area so as to land yet without decelerating they're not going to destroy it?

We need to seriously look at the rules, because militarily they don't play with hijacked planes, and they would have had a whole text of plans to be aware of a hijacking. There is no way in hell that they wouldn't have at least shot down the second plane.

You've got to be robtarded to assume that the only reason they didn't shoot down the second plane was because they were unsure it was going to do what the first plane did when they have the thing's location the whole Goddamn time it's air-born and can clearly see where it's going. Only Robtard.

Jesus, people like you are why they're still in power.

Now, after 9/11. Sure.

Okay. See below.

There was an 17-18min window between the 1st and 2nd plane. Like I said, the US was not prepared then. Granted, it was still incompetence all around, but assuming "inside job" because of incompetence is a stretch.

Okay.

Robtard
The Pres.

We're not speaking right now.

Bentley
For one, all of the countries are subject to the whims of madmen. Those who've engineered this modern economic system run the nations' officials outside their order, this intangible upper chain of command has been in place since the 50's.

Again, they are either mad or there is some order among them, you can't have sort-of-lunatics pulling the string to keep the status quo.

Time Immemorial
We're not speaking right now.

Why not?

Oneness
Originally posted by Bentley
Again, they are either mad or there is some order among them, you can't have sort-of-lunatics pulling the string to keep the status quo. You seem to be mistaken in underestimating the human mind, in your disbelief you've rejected the fact that psychopathy is actually a cognitive stimulant as opposed to otherwise. Unreasonableness is just a way to get more of what you want out of people.

Robtard
Why not?

Because he's not the staunch liberal he ran his campaign on.

Mindset
Obama is the president we need, not the president we want...or need.

Wait.

Oneness
Now, after 9/11. Sure.

Okay. See below.

There was an 17-18min window between the 1st and 2nd plane. Like I said, the US was not prepared then. Granted, it was still incompetence all around, but assuming "inside job" because of incompetence is a stretch.

Okay. You're not telling me it takes over 20 minutes for a fighter jet to get from a base to a commercial air-liner when there're literally, not exaggerating, hundreds of jets that are prepped and ready for take-off along with their pilots near any major domestic coastal city like New York. You're not that thick. You're not that thick. Don't believe you are.

An hour or half out of your day shouldn't kill you, you obviously don't have these facts but I think every America should have them:

I2m3t2Yr8Vg

QxKB9hNvwX0

I7S8TRIyDjs

5yB3n9fu-rM

pGkrTenzmU4

Absorb those facts please. PLEASEEVERYONE

Time Immemorial
Because he's not the staunch liberal he ran his campaign on.

evil face

Bardock42
You're not telling me it takes over 20 minutes for a fighter jet to get from a base to a commercial air-liner when there're literally, not exaggerating, hundreds of jets that are prepped and ready for take-off along with their pilots near any major domestic coastal city like New York. You're not that thick. You're not that thick. Don't believe you are.

An hour or half out of your day shouldn't kill you, you obviously don't have these facts but I think every America should have them:

I2m3t2Yr8Vg

QxKB9hNvwX0

I7S8TRIyDjs

5yB3n9fu-rM

pGkrTenzmU4

Doesn't seem plausible.

Oneness
All the executive power in the world is smaller than Congress' smallest shit.

And congressmen cannot make a living off liberals.

Not when you have statistics like this:

QPKKQnijnsM

Oneness
Doesn't seem plausible. Why don't you start trying to learn a little bit more about supersonic fighter jets and their capabilities pertaining to our missile defense system as of 2001.

Crupheads like you...

Bardock42
Why don't you start trying to learn a little bit more about supersonic fighter jets and their capabilities pertaining to our missile defense system as of 2001.

Crupheads like you...

I'm sorry I'm not as edumacated as you...

Oneness
I'm sorry I'm not as edumacated as you... Shut up with your condescension.

This is not a healthy topic of discussion because all I want is thousands of irate citizens spilling blood in the streets over modern governance.

I want wallstreet and politicians to be waking up in terror trying find out how the **** they can appease us for this treason.

Bardock42
Shut up with your condescension.

This is not a healthy topic of discussion because all I want is thousands of irate citizens spilling blood in the streets over modern governance.

I want wallstreet and politicians to be waking up in terror trying find out how the **** they can appease us for this treason.

You're making a very convincing case for how you wouldn't hurt anyone...

Robtard
You're not telling me it takes over 20 minutes for a fighter jet to get from a base to a commercial air-liner when there're literally, not exaggerating, hundreds of jets that are prepped and ready for take-off along with their pilots near any major domestic coastal city like New York. You're not that thick. You're not that thick. Don't believe you are.

Under 20 mins, as pointed out, it was 17-18mins between the first plane and second plane hitting WTC. Factor in shock/awe and incompetence and it's not hard to imagine that an F-22 didn't automatically fly off on a kill mission.

Also, what do you imagine would happen to a commercial airliner if it was shot down while flying over a heavily populated city? Because I can assure you "explode into colorful confetti" isn't it.

Watched them all, I don't buy it. Sorry.

Oneness
I need to make a ****ing case because you ain't shit, *****.

Bardock42
I need to make a ****ing case because you ain't shit, *****.

As long as I'm not on your "massacre the politicians" list.

Oneness
Oh shit, it's on.

OfdCJ50dqW4

Under 20 mins, as pointed out, it was 17-18mins between the first plane and second plane hitting WTC. Factor in shock/awe and incompetence and it's not hard to imagine that an F-22 didn't automatically fly off on a kill mission.

jawdrop

Don't be ridiculous.

The U.S. air-force has never been that incompetent. They had the other plane on radar.

Assuming it takes the supersonic jet that long to get to the second plane!?

Not as bad as it was. That's what would happen, something less terrible than a second tower hit.

Okay, before I start, are you not buying that men of action, who can press the button, weren't bribed on 9/11? I've presented motive and evidence and evident seizure of evidence provided by AE Truth.

Mindset
Dolos, get off the internet and make me a gundam.

Oneness
As long as I'm not on your "massacre the politicians" list. You think I'm trying to create a Utopia!? You think one person can seize bank accounts, classified documents, political power for political dopplegangers who can be bribed by said stolen funds to exploit evidence, hackers to control the flow information both on the internet and across all the media to expose millions of businessmen and politicians, and target on a massive scale points of oil production and profit; GM factories, rigs, etc, etc, etc. ?

If I could achieve all that, they're going to be my bitches, yea.

Bardock42
You think I'm trying to create a Utopia!? You think one person can seize bank accounts, classified documents, political power for political dopplegangers who can be bribed by said stolen funds to exploit evidence, hackers to control the flow information both on the internet and across all the media to expose millions of businessmen and politicians, and target on a massive scale points of oil production and profit; GM factories, rigs, etc, etc, etc. ?

If I could achieve all that, they're going to be my bitches, yea.

I don't think you are trying to create a utopia. I don't think one person can seize bank blah blah blah rigs, etc, etc, etc.

But you can't, so they won't.

Robtard
Don't be ridiculous.

The U.S. air-force has never been that incompetent. They had the other plane on radar.

Assuming it takes the supersonic jet that long to get to the second plane!?

Not as bad as it was. That's what would happen, something less terrible than a second tower hit.

Okay, before I start, are you not buying that men of action, who can press the button, weren't bribed on 9/11? I've presented motive and evidence and evident seizure of evidence provided by AE Truth.

The plane was never off of radar, air traffic control and that. But the US air force wasn't on constant alert of having to go shoot down commercial airliners and they'd need the order first, which is the point.

Again, the US isn't (pre 9/11) Israel who are indeed on constant alert and have protocols in place for such an incident.

What if the 2nd plane was shot down and hit a preschool, pediatrics center and baby animal zoo? What if?

Correct. It seems like a massive stretch by the tinfoil-haters to make a better story than the more plausible: "people were just ****ing incompetent that day".

Oneness
The plane was never off of radar, air traffic control and that. But the US air force wasn't on constant alert of having to go shoot down commercial airliners and they'd need the order first, which is the point.

Again, the US isn't (pre 9/11) Israel who are indeed on constant alert and have protocols in place for such an incident.

What if the 2nd plane was shot down and hit a preschool, pediatrics center and baby animal zoo? What if?

Correct. It seems like a massive stretch by the tinfoil-haters to make a better story than the more plausible: "people were just ****ing incompetent that day". All local bases should have been on constant alert the second the plane veered off. We were like Israel, ever since the Cold War because it never really ended.

And you really think that the steel structure of the towers were burned to the point of failure by engine fire!? What is wrong with you.

Robtard
All local bases should have been on constant alert the second the plane veered off. We were like Israel, ever since the Cold War because it never really ended.

And you really think that the steel structure of the towers were burned to the point of failure by engine fire!? What is wrong with you.

Not being attacked puts a country off edge.

Do you really think load-bearing steel beams need to be melted down into slag before they fail? Or do you think it's possible they could be hit with a tremendous force and heated to weaken them just enough where they can no longer support the weight they're designed to support?

Oneness
If the beams (which surrounded the impacted area and therefore could not have not subject to sheer kinetic weakening from the collision itself) were really reduced to slack by the 2,000 degrees of burning jet-fuel (which is impossible); why was the second tower the first to go down when it was the second one to be impacted?

How did the nano-thermite get there? The scientist did demonstrate how that couldn't have been the result of a chemical transmutation.

Oneness
Not being attacked puts a country off edge.

Do you really think load-bearing steel beams need to be melted down into slag before they fail? Or do you think it's possible they could be hit with a tremendous force and heated to weaken them just enough where they can no longer support the weight they're designed to support? The official report purportedly mentions nothing about the initial impact weakening the integrity of the structure.

How did the nano-thermite get there?

Oneness
Furthermore, how does a skyscraper collapsing right next to a building cause that building to collapse demolition style? It's not like there was an atomic burst coming from the collapse, and if there were the third tower's roof would have been blown off, it wouldn't have fallen straight down moments after the towers' collapse.

I mean, they even hit the pentagon with a plane. That building was even more protected than the WTC. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to fly an airliner straight ****ing down?

I don't see how a handful of people can death-star this kind of a chain reaction against our intelligence bureau, satellite surveillance, the air-force, and our entire missile defense system. It's ridiculous.

Robtard
The official report purportedly mentions nothing about the initial impact weakening the integrity of the structure.

How did the nano-thermite get there?

You don't think 250ish tons travelling at a high rate of speed slamming into a building can cause at least some structural integrity loss? That plus sustained heat = integrity loss. Though enough heat alone would do it too.

Nanothermites wouldn't shatter load-bearing steel beams.
Furthermore, how does a skyscraper collapsing right next to a building cause that building to collapse demolition style? It's not like there was an atomic burst coming from the collapse, and if there were the third tower's roof would have been blown off, it wouldn't have fallen straight down moments after the towers' collapse.

I mean, they even hit the pentagon with a plane. That building was even more protected than the WTC. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to fly an airliner straight ****ing down?

I don't see how a handful of people can death-star this kind of a chain reaction against our intelligence bureau, satellite surveillance, the air-force, and our entire missile defense system. It's ridiculous.

Cos gravity goes down.

Oneness
Where the **** is the plane?

AzFqXbfv_yg

http://yeahisaidthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pentagon-plane-crash-conspiracy2.jpg

Oneness
You don't think 250ish tons travelling at a high rate of speed slamming into a building can cause at least some structural integrity loss?

Not enough to turn the beams into slag.

They were made specifically as incendiaries, they're far hotter than a chemical fire.

The buckling of the slagged beams is what caused the shatter.

Robtard
Not enough to turn the beams into slag.

They were made specifically as incendiaries, they're far hotter than a chemical fire.

The buckling of the slagged beams is what caused the shatter.

As pointed out, load-bearing beams don't have to be turned into slag before they fail.

Nah.

Oneness
As pointed out, load-bearing beams don't have to be turned into slag before they fail. There was literally an animation showing them turn into slag. I'm just saying, that's not possible. They never proved through demonstration, they never reproduced those conditions to the same effect. Thus, AE Truth did. Falsifying the official report.

According to you, the beams failed from kinetic force alone. That wasn't even in the falsified theory.

Robtard
There was literally an animation showing them turn into slag. I'm just saying, that's not possible. They never proved through demonstration, they never reproduced those conditions to the same effect. Thus, AE Truth did. Falsifying the official report.

According to you, the beams failed from kinetic force alone. That wasn't even in the falsified theory.

According to me the beams didn't fail from kinetic force alone:

Do you really think load-bearing steel beams need to be melted down into slag before they fail? Or do you think it's possible they could be hit with a tremendous force and heated to weaken them just enough where they can no longer support the weight they're designed to support?

Oneness
According to me the beams didn't fail from kinetic force alone: The animation, which was the report in visual form, never showed bent beams turning into slag, or beams with chunks missing turning into slag.

Oneness
We're talking about 4 beams in which 250 tons at 200+ mph is a rock tossed at a metal filing cabinet.

They're not hollow, they're not going down or getting bent out of shape by the force of even a commercial airliner crashing directly into them.

See what they say about how pathetic the tungsten-carbide projectile launched from a rail-gun would be if it impacted the shaft of a hypothetical space-elevator constructed from carbon nano-tubes. Nothing.

Oneness
The fact that they're lodged underground, the weight of the building, the reinforcement of the other beams, it's difficult to imagine anything short of a missile would do it. Even at that height.

Robtard
Okay, you've convinced me.

Oneness
Okay, you've convinced me. First of all, this is a very serious thing to me. So don't be a sarcastic **.

Secondly, I don't give a **** what you believe, I'm just relaying why the conspiracy theory is the more logical one.

04/19/1993
04/17/147
09/11/1996

9+11+1996 or 4+19+1993 = 2016
4+17+747 = 768
2016/8 = 252
768/8 = 96
252 x 96 = 24192
24192/8 = 3024
2016 - 768 = 1248
3024 - 1248 = 1776
1776/2 = 888

Robtard
First of all, this is a very serious thing to me. So don't be a sarcastic **.

Secondly, I don't give a **** what you believe, I'm just relaying why the conspiracy theory is the more logical one.

04/19/1993
04/17/147
09/11/1996

9+11+1996 or 4+19+1993 = 2016
4+17+747 = 768
2016/8 = 252
768/8 = 96
252 x 96 = 24192
24192/8 = 3024
2016 - 768 = 1248
3024 - 1248 = 1776
1776/2 = 888 9+11+2001 = 2021

2021 / 2 (two planes) = 1010.5 (rounded up = 1011), 1011 + 1 (one attack on the Pentagon) = 1012

1012 AD started on a Tuesday. 9/11 attacks happened on a Tuesday

Fatimid Caliph al-Hakim orders the destruction of all Jewish and Christian places of worship. ie a religious based attack.

Coincidence? I don't think so!

Oneness
Your demonstrative methods of conveying why numerology is nothing but horse hockey, and why it's pointless to argue the validity of 9/11's official report are admirable, but mistaken.

Oneness
Everyday you find these patterns, you can find them anywhere and find meaning in them.

What you don't realize is that you're looking for something that's waiting to find you.

Give into superstition, and you will find an immovable center. A release, as I have.

If it takes me places far and wide enough for my works to affect your life (in a positive way of course), you'll perhaps change your outlook.

Psychosis is a cognitive enhancer, it is a neurological stimulant. It surpasses meth, even. One can trip from meditation, one can hallucinate from meditation overtime. Psychosis generates too much or too little emotion; giving the mind speed, better access to memories. A legion of the sane are forever inferior to a legion of the psychotic.

Robtard
Apophenia

Omega Vision
Saw this thread had gotten 4 pages of discussion.

...should have known better than to hope it was actual discussion.

D'ohlos.

Oneness
Apophenia Maybe, maybe not.

You found the equally indicative patterns pertaining to that date, indicative of animosity.

Why is it only 4/19/93 and 9/11/96 though? Nothing else works, no other date, go ahead and try. It's not Apophenia because it's not meaningless, or it's no more meaningless than anything else in this world. Meaning is the outcome superstition, of subjectivity.

Oneness
Humans were designed to be psychopaths. Preservation of one's own species via slaughtering and feeding upon other species to the point of their extinction, wasting away resources without a thought to them could be considered insane. The lengths one will go for love or survival, are all insane. Subjectivity is psychotic. It's a matter of how psychotic, of how much you can take. That's where my genius becomes pronounced, you can put me and another man through the same trauma and guess who's going to cope better? The one who's already lost himself more.

Omega Vision
Humans were designed to be psychopaths. Preservation of one's own species via slaughtering and feeding upon other species to the point of their extinction, wasting away resources without a thought to them could be considered insane. The lengths one will go for love or survival, are all insane. Subjectivity is psychotic. It's a matter of how psychotic, of how much you can take. That's where my genius becomes pronounced, you can put me and another man through the same trauma and guess who's going to cope better? The one who's already lost himself more.
You could apply the same rules to any other species and conclude that all life (or at least all animal life) is insane.

At that point though you diminish the meaning of the word insane (not that it has much meaning in the first place) to where it's meaningless.

Robtard
Maybe, maybe not.

You found the equally indicative patterns pertaining to that date, indicative of animosity.

Why is it only 4/19/93 and 9/11/96 though? Nothing else works, no other date, go ahead and try. It's not Apophenia because it's not meaningless, or it's no more meaningless than anything else in this world. Meaning is the outcome superstition, of subjectivity.

No, I literally just made that up as I went and found a couple things that worked.

Oneness
No, I literally just made that up as I went and found a couple things that worked. They worked.

What about that do you not understand?

If you really wanted to demonstrate meaningless coincidence, you should have found another date that produces 888 after undergoing that same operation.

Oneness
You could apply the same rules to any other species and conclude that all life (or at least all animal life) is insane.

At that point though you diminish the meaning of the word insane (not that it has much meaning in the first place) to where it's meaningless. Alternatively, super-sanity becomes more accurate in describing the definition of what we now deem insane.

Oneness
OV; I think that the rail-gun is pretty ****ing cool, if that means anything to you.

I do feel bad for having a meltdown in your thread.

Omega Vision
Alternatively, super-sanity becomes more accurate in describing the definition of what we now deem insane.
I don't think it would.

I had a philosophy of language professor who explained that everything can't be metaphorical because at some point there must be an objective correlative on which all the metaphor is grounded. That applies here. If everything is insane and the deviation from insane is super-sane, that leads to the question of what sane is, or what is sane, and if nothing is sane then both insane and supersane are meaningless definitions.

Omega Vision
Anyway, to get this back on track. Do you all envision this becoming a key feature of the battlefield in the near future, or will it remain (as lasers have) a fringe weapon?

Also, if it's so cheap, won't that mean other nations can develop their own?

Oneness
You misunderstand, insanity is more of a state of range, variety of thought. Being more open to actions that aren't normal. Working unprecedentedly hard, for instance. Abnormal motivation to relatively moderate stimuli.

It goes from less sane to more sane in my book. Those who're disabled by the affiliation merely hold onto themselves too tightly, they can't take it.

Mindset
How will this change the way wars are fought in your opinion, OV?

Oneness
Anyway, to get this back on track. Do you all envision this becoming a key feature of the battlefield in the near future, or will it remain (as lasers have) a fringe weapon?

Also, if it's so cheap, won't that mean other nations can develop their own? It's basically a giant bullet. Compared to missiles; it's faster, more precise, and does less damage to the surrounding troops.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
How will this change the way wars are fought in your opinion, OV?
If it works as advertised, it will make non-stealthy missile boats obsolete, which form the backbone of the Chinese and Iranian navies. I.E. anyone we might conceivably fight will be more ****ed than they already are.

On land, it's harder to say, as the railgun's range will be more limited, but the teenage boy in me (pause) thinks that it will mean Gauss cannons and thus higher K/D ratios for American military forces.

Oneness
If it works as advertised, it will make non-stealthy missile boats obsolete, which form the backbone of the Chinese and Iranian navies. I.E. anyone we might conceivably fight will be more ****ed than they already are. Oh yea, it can go right through water at the speed a normal missile would go through air.

Its firing mechanism is similar to the vac-tubes for the 2,000 mile per hour transcontinental subterranean vac-trains they built in secret.

Bentley
You seem to be mistaken in underestimating the human mind, in your disbelief you've rejected the fact that psychopathy is actually a cognitive stimulant as opposed to otherwise. Unreasonableness is just a way to get more of what you want out of people.

In the contrary, you've decided that you don't condone people who govern the US and you call them lunatics out of convenience. If we go by your claims they are so reasonable that we're actually safer in a world submitted to their whims. They are so good at their job that they are the better rulers.

Think about it, you're making an argument about 9/11 being obviously an inside job, but it's so clean despite being "so blalant" that they got away with it. And that's one of the "noticeable" conspiracies, think about all those that are so subtle that you can't even grasp despite paying attention. To control every random factor in 9/11 so it still happens it's almost godly. The fact you think so much about this proves that in your mind, you respect them and you put them above human life, because you keep elevating their practice.

Robtard

Its firing mechanism is similar to the vac-tubes for the 2,000 mile per hour transcontinental subterranean vac-trains they built in secret.

If you somehow know about it, then it obviously isn't a secret.

Time Immemorial
Did we kill link yet with this mechanical monstrosity?

Bardock42
No, none of you follow orders very well.

Time Immemorial
No, none of you follow orders very well.

Quiet you, your demise is imminent. evil face

Omega Vision
Looking at another article, apparently there are a lot of limitations for the railgun. For one thing the barrels wear out rather quickly, and for another thing only a few Navy ships can generate the power required to operate them.

Robtard
They better develop superior energy generation devices in the next 20ish years then.

Omega Vision
These are the ships that can use them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zumwalt-class_destroyer

Robtard
3.45 billion and it doesn't even have a railgun yet, as a tax payer I feel gypped.

Omega Vision
They look and sound like spaceships. Railguns, free electron lasers?

Oneness
Originally posted by Bentley
In the contrary, you've decided that you don't condone people who govern the US and you call them lunatics out of convenience. If we go by your claims they are so reasonable that we're actually safer in a world submitted to their whims. They are so good at their job that they are the better rulers.

Think about it, you're making an argument about 9/11 being obviously an inside job, but it's so clean despite being "so blalant" that they got away with it. And that's one of the "noticeable" conspiracies, think about all those that are so subtle that you can't even grasp despite paying attention. To control every random factor in 9/11 so it still happens it's almost godly. The fact you think so much about this proves that in your mind, you respect them and you put them above human life, because you keep elevating their practice. I'd aspire to the betterment of human-capacity as a whole. One group of people excelling in capacity at the cost of the majority goes directly against that.

Right now the US Military-Industrial Complex is turning into the Death Star, and we all know how wasteful and irreplaceable that super-weapon was. Nothing is indestructible, and it's never wise to invest everything into weapons of war. America is all ready to fall.

Mindset
These are the ships that can use them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zumwalt-class_destroyer I bet I could strap one to my corolla and it'd work.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
I bet I could strap one to my corolla and it'd work.
Best be quick about it. We'll need your corolla in our coming war with Chinastan.

Robtard
I'd aspire to the betterment of human-capacity as a whole. One group of people excelling in capacity at the cost of the majority goes directly against that.

Right now the US Military-Industrial Complex is turning into the Death Star, and we all know how wasteful and irreplaceable that super-weapon was. Nothing is indestructible, and it's never wise to invest everything into weapons of war. America is all ready to fall.

The Empire was building a second Death Star (aka Death Star II) after the Rebel Alliance destroyed the first.

Oneness
our coming war with Chinastan. You're being paranoid.

No super-power is going to go to war with another super-power ever again.

This is because of the Federal Reserve Banking System and how it works to allow for the upper-class to govern the policies of nations (by employing their officials), domestic and foreign.

Robtard
OV was being facetious

Oneness
Okay, good.

So long as everyone understands that we're in a dystopia where all the money goes to needlessly over-doing our preparedness against fake or domestically funded terrorist/criminal organizations.

Time Immemorial
Have we killed Link Yet?

Robtard
Okay, good.

So long as everyone understands that we're in a dystopia where all the money goes to needlessly over-doing our preparedness against fake or domestically funded terrorist/criminal organizations.

Not my money, buddy. My money goes to hookers and coke.

Omega Vision
Okay, good.

The fact that you didn't recognize that troubles me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.