Women were hot back in the day as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
xy1hp6yjNTI

atv2
Yeah nowadays there's no telling what they can turn out to be. The tattoos are coming in strong and women feel a greater need to use them. In truth it's not attractive at all. They are beautiful without the tattoos.

Astner
Your sexual frustration seems displaced.

Oneness
Displaced?

That has an entirely different meaning than miss-placed, FYI.

Oneness
They're twerking.

Oneness
They twerked back then.

The Renegade
Originally posted by Oneness
Displaced?

That has an entirely different meaning than miss-placed, FYI.

Everything has an entirely different meaning than "miss-placed."

This is especially evident when you misplace the tools needed to use the English language.

Oneness
Originally posted by The Renegade
Everything has an entirely different meaning than "miss-placed."

This is especially evident when you misplace the tools needed to use the English language. Dammit, you ruined everything.

I was testing the Swedish's already questionable English.

Oneness
BoT: wnY_Jb9bmCg

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness
Dammit, you ruined everything.

I was testing the Swedish's already questionable English.
No, you genuinely thought I was wrong. You made it as evident as your self-loathing.

The fact that you further mistyped misplaced, even going so far as putting a hyphen to not have the error picked up by your spell-check just goes to show how much of a clown you are.

I know damn well the difference between misplaced and displaced, and what I was referring to was the Freudian defense mechanism.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
No, you genuinely thought I was wrong. You made it as evident as your self-loathing.

What are you even talking about right now, you nervous, anal-retentive little btich? lol

Is quite irrelevant:

Now we'll never know thanks to the Renegade's stupid ass.

No you weren't, lol. You can't "displace" a frustration.

You're making it up if you had originally intended to insinuate I was attempting to come off as heterosexual. You obviously originally meant to say; "lol, umad cause you can't get none." In which case you'd have meant to use misplace.

Oneness
Most of the people on here are fat-ass or anorexic dorks to begin with. Especially you.

Which is why:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/rlcal4.jpg

I don't care how much more knowledgeable ya'll think you are than me. Even if ya'll are correct about possessing more knowledge of piss-ant things, vocabulary is a trivial expertise. I'm a genius, never claimed to be well-versed in the minutiae of science. However, I know a lot about what's most relevant to my goals. As you can see from my lean physique, I lost the pic of me when I was a fatty, still have the one of me as an anorexic kid, though:

http://i61.tinypic.com/4qlufq.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.