Plo Koon and Kit Fisto vs Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
No description available

Trocity
Siding team 1 for a slight majority.

Shaak=Plo>Fisto>Mundi

Marco1907
Plo & Kit

Fated Xtasy
Ki-Adi is so underrated, He's contended with Grevious while exhausted and being unfamiliar with his style, has shown himself capable of powerful TK, has contended with Ventress and was considered the only Jedi(At the time) to be able to contend with Sharad Hett. If Ki-Adi was able to last the longest against Grevious while tired, There is no doubt in my mind that he would be able to best Grevious if He were fully refreshed. The same could be said for Shaak Ti.(I'm not gonna wank her, same tune, different thread etc)

I'm siding with team 2. It's a good fight though

I don't just Wank Jaden Korr and Shaak Ti wink

Nephthys
I put Kit over Koon, myself.

..... that sounds vaguely suggestive.

Lord Stark
Probably Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi.

Shaak Ti and Plo are roughly on the same level with Plo perhaps having the advantage. But Mundi is above Fisto.

AncientPower
Shaak Ti > Mundi = Koon > Fisto

ares834
Originally posted by Marco1907
Plo & Kit

carthage
Team 1.

Plo is a better duelist than either Mundi or Ti, and while I don't buy that Fisto is superior to Ti she obviously isn't taking him out without difficulty and Mundi will lose to Plo before that would ever occur.

King Joker
Mundi >/= Plo >/= Ti > Fisto imo

Team 2.

AncientPower
Ti is listed among the greatest duelists in the Order and has the best Force3 feats here, Mundi is as Fated said, very under-rated.

carthage
I agree but she would have difficulty beating Fisto. Mundi on the other hand lacks the physical power to overpower Plo

AncientPower
Fisto is a Shii-Cho master and regardless of hype performs best against multiple opponents, Shaak Ti is a 'graceful, flawless and cunning' master of Makashi and Ataru.

Even just style wise Fisto will struggle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.