Yoda, Windu and Anakin vs. Scourge (Revan novel) Kaan and Qordis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skybreaker
I think this will be a very close fight

Nephthys
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0a/fc/2d/0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43.jpg

Skybreaker
NEPH I NEED TO DEBATE YOU

Nephthys
Damn man, turn it down a notch.

B*tches fvcking thirsty for it, I swear....

DarthAnt66
Reported for spite.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Reported for spite.

Are you sure you aren't Neph's sock? I wouldn't put it above the guy to publically fellate himself. stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Next thread:

The Father, the Daughter, and the Son vs Ahsoka Tano, Sifo-Dyas, and Qui-Gon Jinn

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Next thread:

The Father, the Daughter, and the Son vs Ahsoka Tano, Sifo-Dyas, and Qui-Gon Jinn

This just made my day.

Q99
None of team 2 can beat anyone of team 1. Kaan'll do battle meditation, which'll help some and maybe let the other two put up some fight, but this battle easily goes to team 1.

WollfMyth
Yoda, Windu and Anakin stomp with little effort. They are superior to the Sith Team in every way. The weak link is Quordis, who is virtually featless. While Scourge could hold his own against Anakin or Windu, it would not be for a long time and he will be overpowered quickly by either, let alone Yoda.

Stigma
Welcome to the SWVF, WollfMyth. Hope you'll enjoy it smile

EDIT: Either member of team 1 can solo TBH.

AncientPower
Yoda or even Windu could solo this, probably with ease.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by WollfMyth
Yoda, Windu and Anakin stomp with little effort. They are superior to the Sith Team in every way. The weak link is Quordis, who is virtually featless. While Scourge could hold his own against Anakin or Windu, it would not be for a long time and he will be overpowered quickly by either, let alone Yoda.

Since this is Revan Scourge, he's actually the weak link in a team of weaklings. Qordis does have a notable feat: being crushed by PoD Bane like a joke. Anyone on team 1 could solo.

This thread was clearly made in jest. Feel free to lock it.

Q99
I'd say Kaan's the only member of team 2 who really matters. And even then, not enough.

carthage
Team 1

The Ellimist
What if Kaan dominates them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.