Here's a radical new idea for marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Atrocitus
Invent a villain who can go toe to toe with Thanos in every way, not a galactus but an actual threat.

Digi
I don't wanna curb your ambition here, but that's not really an idea. That's a single sentence with nothing but a general power level.

Existere
This is setting the bar for 'radical' kinda low.

riv6672
Ninja Turtles radical?

Endless Mike
They have a character like that. He's called Maelstrom.

Existere
Maelstrom is totally radical, dude.

Atrocitus
Can you guys be constructive?

I gave no power level, I said a guy who could match thanos in power and in intelligence, if it was just power he'd have lost to tyrant ages ago.

Maelstrom? Yeah haha funny.

Endless Mike
Maelstrom is just underappreciated by the writers, he has the potential to be Thanos' equal in every way

krisblaze
I just can't get past how radical this idea is.

Bentley
Thanos loses to PIS enough as it is, why make another character the Marvel heroes can't handle?

riv6672
Or worse yet, another character the fans cant handle.

Truth is, Marvel has dozens of characters that can physically and mentally match Thanos. They just arent utilized.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by riv6672
Or worse yet, another character the fans cant handle.

Truth is, Marvel has dozens of characters that can physically and mentally match Thanos. They just arent utilized.

Like Maelstrom

SamZED
Sounds like an attack of male chauvinists army.

Digi
Originally posted by Atrocitus
Can you guys be constructive?

Constructive about what? Again, it's one sentence that an 8-year-old could conjure up. Hardly something that's going to give Marvel execs a chubby.

That might seem harsh, but it's the truth. I'm not purposely trying to be mean. I'm just not sugar-coating anything. There's nothing remotely radical, or even interesting, about your proposal. So my constructive criticism is to flesh out you idea a lot more, and get used to people dismissing your ideas...especially on internet message boards, but also in any public setting where there is an idea marketplace already at work. You have to earn the dialogue.

riv6672
Wait wait wait...people on the internet are judgy??? stick out tongue

Atrocitus
Loses to who and when?

He's survived galactus, tyrant, etc that's pis.

He kicked king thors ass.

He only lost to thane who was his son.

Existere
Yeah but, to be fair, Thane was really radical.

krisblaze
Thane's power might be maximum.

I can't imagine anything being more radical than the power of death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.