Second Place Sith Lord Battle #1: Darth Bane vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The extremely powerful Sith'ari versus the prodigal Skywalker warrior.
Darth Bane and Darth Caedus are in their most powerful incarnations.

Nephthys
Bane. Obalisks too hax, lightning too strong, power too amazeballs.

Sinious
Could go either way but I personally place Caedus right above Bane.

Neither make it to top 3 though.

AncientPower
Caedus stomps in sabers, Caedus has superior lightning feats, Caedus has superior Tk feats, Caedus has superior tutaminis feats.

Skybreaker
^yeah, Caedus pretty much shits all in Bane's face in sabers. The sith'ari's only trump card is his orbalisk armor, and there's a good chance that Caedus can overcome that with shatterpoint. If he can't outright dismantle the armor, he will learn through shatterpoint that FL of his caliber would basically prompt the orbalisks to kill Bane for him.

Q99
I bet Bane could make a fight of it, but Caedus does have the advantage in pretty much every area except for armor and maybe muscle power.

The_Tempest
Caedus with moderate difficulty.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
I bet Bane could make a fight of it, but Caedus does have the advantage in pretty much every area except for armor and maybe muscle power.

Bane has better lightning and is at least as fast as Caedus is.

Bane in the orbalisk armor is too powerful a combatant.

Originally posted by Skybreaker
^yeah, Caedus pretty much shits all in Bane's face in sabers. The sith'ari's only trump card is his orbalisk armor, and there's a good chance that Caedus can overcome that with shatterpoint. If he can't outright dismantle the armor, he will learn through shatterpoint that FL of his caliber would basically prompt the orbalisks to kill Bane for him.

Caedus' lightning isn't powerful enough to kill Bane's orbalisks.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane has better lightning

No he doesn't.

Nu-uh.

Nope.

Negated.

Nephthys
No he doesn't.

Yes, he does. By quite a lot. Bane's lightning could easily disintegrate multiple people and turn a giant monster into a charred husk. With one hand. A decade before his prime and without most of his orbalisks.

Nu-uh.

Yep. Bane's fast enough to appear to wield a dozen lightsabers to a Sith like Zannah, so he is really fvcking fast.

Nope.

Almost total protection is too good. Caedus might be able to shatterpoint it, but I doubt he could while fending off Bane's all-out assault.

Negated.

The Orbalisks can absorb a shitton of electricity. One electrostaff can practically fry a Bantha. Bane was hit by 6 of them and the orbalisks absorbed everything.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes, he does. By quite a lot. Bane's lightning could easily disintegrate multiple people and turn a giant monster into a charred husk. With one hand. A decade before his prime and without most of his orbalisks.

Caedus can do all that doe.

I mean, Caedus's duel with Luke makes him evan strongar cause powerscailng.

Caedus isn't going to be intimidated by a Bane who couldn't get past Zannah's defenses even when he was pissed the f*ck out of his mind. IDK what you mean by "all-out assault" and how it's supposed to overwhelm Caedus.

Caedus's lightning would cripple Bane enough for Caedus to behead him.

All kidding aside, I still don't see anyone providing combat feats for Darth Bane that remotely begin to compare reasonably with those of Caedus, whose performance against Skywalker impresses me a helluva lot more than Bane's pathetic showings against some no-name shadow guards and a no-name Jedi strike squad. We're essentially comparing Bane's hype and name against a sith lord with real combat feats, an absurd damage soak and a host of esoteric Force abilities Bane has never before encountered.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious

Neither make it to top 3 though.

No?

Skybreaker
^if we're just going by strength in the Force, IMO:

1. Sidious
2. Plagueis
3. Vitiate
4. Nihilus
5. Caedus

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No?

IMO, Caedus is top 5 and Bane top 10(I include Nihilus too).

Stigma
Caedus wins with mid-difficulty.
^if we're just going by strength in the Force, IMO:

1. Sidious
2. Plagueis
3. Vitiate
4. Nihilus
5. Caedus
Agreed.

If it's power+skill+dueling abilty:

1. Sidious
2. Caedus
3. Plagueis

Not sure where to place N. and Vitiate goes way down the list.

Aurbere
Gonna go with Caedus.

Trocity
Caedus is superior to Bane in pretty much every way.

Nephthys
Other than the ways in which I pointed out he wasn't, of course.

Trocity
Oh... well I stopped reading at "Bane is as fast as Caedus" lol.

Nephthys
I said he was at least as fast, actually.

Trocity
Why, what did I say?

Nephthys
http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/5346303.jpg

Trocity
angel

carthage
Caedus wins quite easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.