Vitiate and his Wrath vs. Talzin, Maul, Ventress and Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
Vitiate, Scourge, and the Second Wrath take on Talzin and her deadliest warriors.

Who wins?

ares834
Vitiate is confirmed to be dark side incarnate. He stomps.

The_Tempest
By my estimation, Talzin and Vitiate are on par with a possible edge to Talzin; Scourge might edge past Ventress but definitely loses to Maul.

Fairly lopsided given that. Eliminate Maul or Ventress and it's really equitable.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834
Vitiate is confirmed to be dark side incarnate. He stomps.

Sidious is also Dark Side incarnate, him and Plagueis literally tilted the balance of the galactic force to the Dark Side. When Plagueis died he literally was the reason the Dark Side clouded the vision of even Yoda.

The_Tempest
Still trolling you, Stark.

ares834
Sidious's ritual tilts the balance of the force at a galactic scale. Vitiate's ritual destroys the galaxy.

Vitiate>Sheev confirmed.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest

FreshestSlice
Given how BioWare stories go, it won't be surprising when Vitiate shape shifts into a giant monster with a black hole on his forehead.

ares834
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Vitiate solos.

The_Tempest

Lord Stark
By my estimation, Talzin and Vitiate are on par with a possible edge to Talzin; Scourge might edge past Ventress but definitely loses to Maul.

Fairly lopsided given that. Eliminate Maul or Ventress and it's really equitable.

But the second Wrath is fairly powerful in his own right.

Lord Stark

Talzin SLAUGHTERHOUSE

The_Tempest
So I totally missed the presence of the Second Wrath.

Nephthys
Surprising no one, I think Vitiate can take Talzin with superior lightning, TK and telepathy. I think his Wrath's can beat or hold out against the Dathomirian's until that point as well. Both of them are beastly.

Lord Stark
So I totally missed the presence of the Second Wrath.

Oh you <3

Sinious
2 vs 4? Wrath is above the support members of team 2 but he loses against all 3 and the Emperor follows eventually. It would still be a good fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So yeah Team Vitiate. Curious as to why you think he solos, Ant.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
2 vs 4? Wrath is above the support members of team 2 but he loses against all 3 and the Emperor follows eventually. It would still be a good fight.

No, it's 3 vs 4. Both Emperor's Wrath's are here.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, it's 3 vs 4. Both Emperor's Wrath's are here.

I only read the title embarrasment

Team 1 wins then.

Lord Stark

3 vs. 4 bro. Both the Wraths.

Sinious
Yeah sorry, got it.

Team 1 wins then.

SIDIOUS 66
Vitiate's most used attack during combat is lightning, and Talzin was capable of handling Sidious's lightning, which is more potent than Vitiate's, so she has the advantage in the force. Plus she's a skilled enough duelist to hold her own against Windu, someone who is second to Yoda in an era that Lucas considers as the prime of the jedi order.

The wraths are outnumbered by powerhouses.

carthage
Team 2 annihilates.

Revanchiste
O.K if maul + ventress get ownby sidious.. No reason for that will reproduce with Vitiate.
Talzin? Vitiate + his wrath !!! Hahaha this one is good pretty good...

Emperordmb
So what I gathered from that was that Maul and Ventress get owned by Sidious, then they reproduce with Vitiate, and Talzin and the Wrath join in on the orgy.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO

Lord Stark
The way I see it
Talzin vs. Vitiate = Talzin extreme difficulty
Maul vs. Scourge = ???
Ventress and Savage vs. Wrath= Wrath extreme difficulty

Toss up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.