Do Australians Feel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Do Australians Feel?

A conversation I was having at school. Enlighten me with your thoughts on this.

Esau Cairn
I feel like I'm replying to an idiot.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I feel like I'm replying to an idiot.

Excellent.

roughrider
Don't feed the troll threads.

Tzeentch
haermm.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Do Australians Feel?

Yes.

A lot.

That's how you get more Australians.

Mindset
I feel like I'm replying to an idiot. This response was perfect.

Dramatic Gecko
Before you start bashing me. I'll tell how this thread came to be. Its a joke not a troll thread. My friend had a wallpaper on his tablet and it said "Do Australians feel?". Of course I was like... what does that even mean? There was silence for a few seconds as all of us just sat there... awkward. Then we burst out laughing and I was checking this website with my laptop on my lap. And I just said to them "****, I'm making this a thread." I should have put it in Off-Topic sorry.

roughrider
The question posed by the thread makes no sense. Do you think Australians are like Vulcans or something? It's not worth discussing because it's an idiot debate.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by roughrider
The question posed by the thread makes no sense. Do you think Australians are like Vulcans or something? It's not worth discussing because it's an idiot debate.

Your logic is impeccable.

Dramatic Gecko
Its not an actual debate. Of course we feel.

It was meant to make people chuckle but everyone is in a permanent state of butthurt for no apparent reason. You all too serious. Esau if you are really from Australia your like the biggest stick in the mud we have.

Esau Cairn

You all too serious. Esau if you are really from Australia your like the biggest stick in the mud we have.

Oh Sweet Jesus F*CK!!!

You're sharing an "apparent" joke you & your friend had in real life & then claiming strangers on a message board are butthurt because we don't get it????

Maybe if you attached the wallpaper to your thread...it would be more apparent that this is meant to be funny...?

Esau Cairn
Esau if you are really from Australia your like the biggest stick in the mud we have.

Nah, that title goes to Kazenji. cool

ArtificialGlory
Do Austrlians feel? What the f**k kind of moronic question is that? Of course they don't. Australians are descendants of criminals, sociopaths, and other assorted social grime. The mere fact that they're able to maintain a veneer of civilization astounds me. Also, they shag kangaroos.

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Do Austrlians feel? What the f**k kind of moronic question is that? Of course they don't. Australians are descendants of criminals, sociopaths, and other assorted social grime. The mere fact that they're able to maintain a veneer of civilization astounds me. Also, they shag kangaroos.

This is what I was expecting. laughing laughing laughing

AsbestosFlaygon

This is what I was expecting. laughing laughing laughing

Do you feel better now?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Do you feel better now?

What we witnessed was 2 simple minds, worlds apart....connecting.

It was a beautiful moment in history.

ArtificialGlory
What we witnessed was 2 simple minds, worlds apart....connecting.

It was a beautiful moment in history.

Don't you have babies to murder or something?

Robtard
TIL: Australians are a very sensitive race.

Lestov16
They will feel something when the new Mad Max comes out. Whether it is joy or hatred remains to be seen.

Also, since it's a joke thread, I would move this thread to the OTF so the oh-so-serious butthurt lames can't snark at it.

Esau Cairn

Haven't you seen Wolf Creek?

We've moved from babies to murdering American tourists.... wink

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Lestov16
They will feel something when the new Mad Max comes out. Whether it is joy or hatred remains to be seen.

/B]

Well technically, majority of the film ended up being shot in Africa with a mostly American cast...so we Aussies aren't actually claiming it's an "Australian" film...

ArtificialGlory
Haven't you seen Wolf Creek?

We've moved from babies to murdering American tourists.... wink

Well, I'm glad to see Australians going back to their roots. Now if you guys could eat Mel Gibson... that'd be groovy.

Esau Cairn
Well, I'm glad to see Australians going back to their roots. Now if you guys could eat Mel Gibson... that'd be groovy.

Hey we got stuck we that Red Foo idiot on our tv every week.
Haven't we suffered enough?

Bardock42

So you are Australian? This is internalized xenophobia then. Don't let people tell you Australians don't feel, they are almost also full people like me and other none-Australians.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Bardock42
Don't let people tell you Australians don't feel, they are almost also full people like me and other none-Australians.

I wish you non-Australians would make more sense with your posts...

Dramatic Gecko

Dingoes take our babies. But thanks for brining it up you ****en drongo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.