Revan vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

Nephthys
Uh.... Revan.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Uh.... Revan. XD. I was going through people in my head that have been decided before. Revan vs Darth Maul, Revan vs Dooku, and I thought, who's someone from the Clone Wars that'd be a good match for Revan, I didn't wanna go as low as Savage, but didn't wanna go to Darth Maul either, so this is what came of it. Basically, by default, she's the only one bad guy that won't defeat him. But, she also won't go down easy, either. Anyone who can keep up with Dooku for awhile (Which Asajj did) can definitely keep up with Revan IMO.

Trocity
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

jk.

Revan.

Jmanghan
Who voted for Asajj? e.e

ILS
Revan due to Force power

Emperordmb
Why is this a thing? Revan, solidly.

Skybreaker
Ventress has beaten Obi Wan, who has beaten Anakin, who has destroyed Dooku far more easily than Yoda didn't, who was even-footed with Palpatine, who is more powerful than Vitiate, who is more powerful than Revan. I'd say Ventress takes this.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Ventress has beaten Obi Wan,

cNiB1tk0wvo

who has beaten Anakin, who has destroyed Dooku far more easily than Yoda didn't,

laughing

Lord Stark
inb4Ventressslaughterho...nvm

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan
XD. I was going through people in my head that have been decided before. Revan vs Darth Maul, Revan vs Dooku, and I thought, who's someone from the Clone Wars that'd be a good match for Revan, I didn't wanna go as low as Savage, but didn't wanna go to Darth Maul either, so this is what came of it. Basically, by default, she's the only one bad guy that won't defeat him. But, she also won't go down easy, either. Anyone who can keep up with Dooku for awhile (Which Asajj did) can definitely keep up with Revan IMO.

Revan kicks Maul's ass as well...

Nargaroth
Revan should be able to hold his own against Ventress in a duel, though he still loses, but he would stomp her with the Force.

Aurbere
I'm not sure how this is a question. Revan's beyond Ventress.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Revan kicks Maul's ass as well... ...I dunno about that, dude. I did a thread, a year back, and... everyone was in complete agreement, that, while Revan would put up an incredible fight, he would lose.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao.

Based
Ventress has beaten Obi Wan, who has beaten Anakin, who has destroyed Dooku far more easily than Yoda didn't, who was even-footed with Palpatine, who is more powerful than Vitiate, who is more powerful than Revan. I'd say Ventress takes this.

thumb up

FreshestSlice
This is no joke. This is the absolute most perfect thing I have ever read.

ares834
...I dunno about that, dude. I did a thread, a year back, and... everyone was in complete agreement, that, while Revan would put up an incredible fight, he would lose.

That was before we had Marco here to convince us otherwise.

Sinious
The fact that people think Maul would defeat Revan bothers me, but not as much as 3 votes for Ventress bothers me.

The Merchant
If this were comicvine Ventress would destroy.

Emperordmb
Hence why I don't think comicvine is good for anything other than respect threads...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Merchant
If this were comicvine Ventress would destroy.

A seasoned KillerMovies debater of any topic would destroy anyone on ComicVine's argument.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
This is no joke. This is the absolute most perfect thing I have ever read.

thumb up

ILS
Not really lol. Every single debater worth their salt on Comic Vine can and has chosen Revan as the victor in that fight and sometimes even against opponents like Maul, due to how powerful he is.

LOL. What is it everyone hates about Comic Vine on this site? As long as the trolls/Marco's stay out of our threads we generally have a productive discussion.

Not really lol.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
Not really lol. Every single debater worth their salt on Comic Vine can and has chosen Revan as the victor in that fight and sometimes even against opponents like Maul, due to how powerful he is.

LOL. What is it everyone hates about Comic Vine on this site? As long as the trolls/Marco's stay out of our threads we generally have a productive discussion.

Not really lol.

1. Their grammar is trash. Horrible, awful trash. 2. Half the time, from what I've seen, they have absolutely never had any idea what they were talking about. People on Comicvine to this day still believe that Vitiate can easily defeat Sidious, as well as Revan can defeat him.

I left Comicvine and came here because the arguments here aren't immature, and dumbfounded.

ILS
1. Their grammar is trash. Horrible, awful trash. 2. Half the time, from what I've seen, they have absolutely never had any idea what they were talking about. People on Comicvine to this day still believe that Vitiate can easily defeat Sidious, as well as Revan can defeat him.

I left Comicvine and came here because the arguments here aren't immature, and dumbfounded.

You're debating with the wrong people on Comic Vine, then. If you went and bumped a Sidious vs Vitiate thread on Comic Vine, this very day, and posted that Vitiate stomps, you'd either have a troll agree with you or any good debater take apart your argument. You can't take examples of idiots posting nonsense and say that's the stick standard for all Comic Vine users. I've seen my fair share of bullshit on this site. And actually, I can name plenty of users who have good grammar over there. The users who don't have good grammar generally don't have English as a first language.

DarthAnt66
The ComicVine debaters are rather poor. I have defeated ShootingNova (your head guy) in every Revan debate we had together.

AncientPower
Revan is a solid tier above.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The ComicVine debaters are rather poor. I have defeated ShootingNova (your head guy) in every Revan debate we had together.
Riiiiiiight

AncientPower
He actually has, as many as I have seen anyway.

ILS
I kind of doubt it. If he did it was probably before Nova had re-vamped the way he interprets Revan's feats. Over the past few months people on Comic Vine began viewing a bunch of characters in a different light.

Ant just kind of has this fanatical tendency to shove Revan down everyone's throats and claim anyone who isn't a Revan encyclopedia like himself has to be a bad debater.

Nephthys
thumb up x sideways 8

Emperordmb
thumb up ∞
Fixed for ya

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
There is a heavy PT bias, certain members are practically worshiped on there, and there is too heave an emphasis on following the norm.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
I kind of doubt it. If he did it was probably before Nova had re-vamped the way he interprets Revan's feats. Over the past few months people on Comic Vine began viewing a bunch of characters in a different light.
Nope. I debated him on Revan's combat abilities, Revan's raw power, Malaks combat abilities, Revan vs Traya, and Malak vs Bastila/Revan. I'll get you the debates if you would like me too. He's not a very good debater.

I will admit thought that while I respect Nepthys, his opinion and quality on these forums have dropped drastically. Many members no longer listen to one who puts Bane above Sidious or Tol Braga above Anakin.

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
There is a heavy PT bias, certain members are practically worshiped on there, and there is too heave an emphasis on following the norm.
There really isn't a PT bias. Characters like Revan, Kyle Katarn, Vader, Saba Sebatyne, Leia, Traya, Kyp Durron, Malgus ect all receive pretty high praise. I don't think you could list one Comic Viner who likes PT more than any other era, especially considering most of the big name debaters over there have opted to stop posting Clone Wars threads altogether.

Nobody is forcing anyone to follow the norm. Whatever that is. I bump heads with people on CV all the time because I feel like shitty characters are put on a pedestal because either someone wants them to be better recognized, or someone wants to play devils advocate for them.

Nephthys
I will admit thought that while I respect Nepthys, his opinion and quality on these forums have dropped drastically. Many members no longer listen to one who puts Bane above Sidious or Tol Braga above Anakin.

I didn't say I put Tol Braga above Anakin, I said he approaches him and I didn't say I put Bane over Sidious, I said they're on the same level. If you're going to insult me at least get the facts right.

DarthAnt66
Even Intrepid says they wank PT. That says something

ILS
Intrepid got along with nobody on Comic Vine and got banned for trolling. I wouldn't really take his word for anything.

Emperordmb
Even Intrepid says they wank PT. That says something
thumb up

DarthAnt66
I didn't say I put Tol Braga above Anakin, I said he approaches him and I didn't say I put Bane over Sidious, I said they're on the same level. If you're going to insult me at least get the facts right.
You put Bane over Yoda who stalemated Sidious. Putting Tol on the same tier as Anakin means he can win some fights. The greatest insult is not telling the truth.

Nephthys
You put Bane over Yoda who stalemated Sidious. Putting Tol on the same tier as Anakin means he can win some fights. The greatest insult is not telling the truth.

Orbalisk Bane, because the near complete protection of the orbalisks give him a decisive edge over someone of Yoda's small size, he's not more powerful or more skilled. It's simply a practical factor in his favor when comparing the two. Same tier isn't above him, dipshit. Try again.

FreshestSlice
lol Bane is Yoda tier? Seriously this RoT thing works completely in reverse.

Nephthys
GOD OF THE SITH.

FreshestSlice
Considering the only part of that prophecy that Bane actually did was destroy all the Sith, which he didn't even do himself, I have my doubts to his actual divinity.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Considering the only part of that prophecy that Bane actually did was destroy all the Sith, which he didn't even do himself, I have my doubts to his actual divinity. He's the closest thing to the Sith'Ari that we have.

DarthAnt66
Orbalisk Bane, because the near complete protection of the orbalisks give him a decisive edge over someone of Yoda's small size, he's not more powerful or more skilled. It's simply a practical factor in his favor when comparing the two. Same tier isn't above him, dipshit. Try again.
If I recall correctly, NewGuy01 debated and beat you on that debate. I see you have once again fallen back to your bias ways. sad
But no, being on the same tier implies they can win some of the fights out of 10, meaning victory is possible.
dipshit. Try again.
Proverbs 12:16: The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult.

Nephthys
If I recall correctly, NewGuy01 debated and beat you on that debate. I see you have once again fallen back to your bias ways. sad
But no, being on the same tier implies they can win some of the fights out of 10, meaning victory is possible.

I don't recall that. And anyway, it's my opinion so I don't care.

That doesn't mean they're above them. Obviously. Just admit you said something dumb. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Proverbs 12:16: The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult.

Calm your ****. It was a friendly taunt, you batshitting shitbagging jazz****.

carthage
Revan wins.

Revanchiste
A dark force user power certe but not a true sith.. against just ONE OF THE MOST POWERFULL FORCE USER EVER BORN????
Revan !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPLe6tPlpWY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBnCcC_rEdk
Super awsome Revan !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcUt9OZv_w0

gideongarner01
Lol might as well put we up against Darth Sidious or Darth Caedus. Revan decimates her with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.