Luminara Unduli & Raskta Lsu vs. Asajj Ventress & Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Luminara RotS
Raskta is un-amped
Shaak RotS
Asajj S5

Setting: Lothal Plains

R1: Unduli & Lsu get a week prep
R2: Unduli & Lsu get no prep

Emperordmb
I'd give round 1 to Raskta and Luminara, the teamwork they would have would be their edge. I'd have to think about round 2 though.

AncientPower
Ventress and Ti take this, Ventress got better after her first duel with Unduli and would likely prove a lot better in her prime.

Ti and Lsu is difficult, because whilst Lsu likely wins the saber portion... Ti has force feats that could probably one shot Lsu... such as Kinetite.

Nephthys
Ventress and Ti

NewGuy01
Team 1 could take a sabers only, but in an all out Team 2's force edge is too overwhelming.

WollfMyth
Team 2 should take it. If Ventress faces Lsu it would be a stalemate so they will have to wait until the end of the battle between Shaak and Unduli. Ti impressed me more Force and Saber wise so she beats Unduli and with Asajj they defeat Lsu. If Ventress faces Luminara and Shaak faces Lsu, Ti stalemates Lsu while Asajj beats Unduli.

carthage
Round 1 Is inconclusive seeing as how prep or how I conceive it is usually reserved for darkside practitioners hehe. But seeing as how that is an open ended factor, it won't make any difference given that even with Raskta's skill she had admittedly no force abilities/dueling feats to compare with the skill of Ti or Ventress. Without her amp she can hold her own in a saber match for a while, but once Ventress or Ti utilize TK she's out.

Luminara also is no match for either of them in my opinion.

Team 2 takes both rounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.