The Sith Emperor and DARTH Krayt vs. Sheev and Revan Reborn v. 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sheev as of RotS. All other characters at their respective peaks.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Team 1.

DarthAnt66
Revan is more powerful then Krayt...
but the victor is decided on Vitiate vs Sheev.
Team 1 wins.

FreshestSlice
Isn't Sheev like a 10 year old? Team 1 lolstomps.

Based
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Not sure if serious.

ares834

confused

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
confused
Real talk, Palpatine discarded the name Sheev long before his prime.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

FreshestSlice
There is no Sheev in RotS, tho.
Honestly the name's been worn out.
And finally, Team 1 even with RotS Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn, even you're vouching for team 1?

Sinious
Assuming Revan is now a bit more powerful than his SWTOR incarnation, I don't think he'd go down without a really good fight against Krayt. I'm not sure if Krayt could kill Revan before Sidious kills Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
Why wouldn't I? I've always placed Vitiate above RotS Sidious and Krayt has hax. There's no way this'll end well for Team 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why wouldn't I? I've always placed Vitiate above RotS Sidious and Krayt has hax. There's no way this'll end well for Team 2.

I honestly didn't know that you did.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Sinious
Assuming Revan is now a bit more powerful than his SWTOR incarnation, I don't think he'd go down without a really good fight against Krayt. I'm not sure if Krayt could kill Revan before Sidious kills Vitiate.

You don't think Uberwanktiate would take Rotsheev? I'm surprised.

Sinious
You don't think Uberwanktiate would take Rotsheev? I'm surprised.

This isnt council annihilator Vitiate right? Just SWTOR Vitiate.

Perhaps after the expansion, we will have more solid info on Vitiate's capabilities in combat and I may change my mind about ROTS Sidious > Vitiate as I think its a really close one anyway.

Sidious prefers dueling at the early stages of his fights. After some exchanges of lightning attacks, Sidious would realize thats not the way to go against Vitiate and dive into a duel. Vitiate would most likely try to avoid this as much as he can and perhaps can keep it a force fight with constant attacks. However, Sidious is powerful enough to take the force fight to his opponent and this would give him the chance to do more than just stay on the defensive and approach Vitiate. After that, I'm not sure how long the fight would go on.

The question is, could Krayt kill Revan before that?

Skybreaker
Sidious solos.

Arhael
Team 1 but only because Vitiate can lolstomp Revan making it 2 vs 1 fight.

Trocity
Krayt doesn't have his hax if its armored Krayt, which I assume it is since he capitalized DARTH in the title

Nephthys
No, all are at their peak as per the OP.

Trocity
Oh okay, team 1.

The_Tempest

Who wins?

Good thread. Sidious edges out Vitiate obviously, but I'm unsure about Revan vs. Krayt.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Sidious solos.

Nephthys
Lol no.

The_Tempest
Agreed. Sidious remains the strongest here, but he can't solo.

Or can he? I'll entertain such an argument.

Skybreaker
Sidious obviously solos, because he can defeat both combatants at the same time.

Nephthys
Oh ok, I hadn't grasped that thats what you meant. Thanks for clarifying bro! http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-thumbsup.gif

Trocity
It would be so fking difficult to contend with Vitiate's force power + trying not to get tagged by Dark Transfer.

Sinious
After some consideration, I'm siding team 1 too.

FreshestSlice
This is RotS Sidious we're talking about. He can't take these two together.

Sinious
He has Revan with him.

FreshestSlice
I was commenting on Sidious somehow soloing.

SIDIOUS 66
Krayt's dark transfer isn't much of a hax; it's just a lethal blow if tagged by it. No different than being tagged by a saber. That said, I do believe Krayt is more powerful than Revan, but they are a lot closer in power and all around combat than ROTS Sidious and Vitiate. Sidious is a more powerful force user than Vitiate, and a far superior saber duelist, making him Vitiate's solid superior in all around combat. Serioulsy, this is a very lopsided thread.

Team 2 very solidly. Unless someone could provide an argument as to how team one has a chance.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Krayt's dark transfer isn't much of a hax; it's just a lethal blow if tagged by it. No different than being tagged by a saber.

It's much easier to hit someone with a fist or a kick than with a lightsaber though, as seen in countless duels.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's much easier to hit someone with a fist or a kick than with a lightsaber though, as seen in countless duels.

Krayt has never shown to use it that easily. He's always gathered his energy to pour it through one's body. Just because the attack comes from his hands doesn't mean it comes as easy as landing a fast physical attack mid-combat. I could make a similar case regarding lightning, especially for Plagueis, since he boiled the blood of a prophetess just by touching her.

carthage
Revan isn't needed for Sidious to absolutely destroy team 1.

Stigma
Sidious can speedblitz Vitiate tbh and defeat Krayt after some duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.