Fat Buu vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Inspired by a comment I saw in a recent thread...

This is Fat Buu AFTER separating from his evil half and becoming pure good:
http://s30.postimg.org/lkxlr1m69/imageedit_4_5000995483.gif

VS.

Round 1: Super Perfect Cell:
http://s30.postimg.org/ifd00u3k1/imageedit_6_8050305545.gif

Round 2: SS2 Majin Vegeta:
http://s30.postimg.org/58nk1b7up/imageedit_8_9949932750.gif

-As you can see, there are 2 rounds. IF Buu beats Cell, he is restored to full power and fights Majin Vegeta in the second bout.
-NO transmutation attacks from Buu.
-Fight takes place on Supreme Kai's world.

How does Buu do?

juggerman
Originally posted by john allerdyce
How does Buu do?

Buu do?

You do!

Do what?

Remind me of the babe!!!!!! eek!

Galan007
What we know...

-SSJ3 Goku>>Fat Buu(prior to splitting)>SSJ2 Majin Vegeta=SSJ2 Goku>SSJ2 Gohan(Cell-era)~SPC.

-Evil Buu>>Fat/Good Buu. In fact, it was stated that "most of" Buu's power went to the evil aspect when they separated:
http://i.imgur.com/r1AuWLW.gif
ie. Fat/good Buu was left with <50% of his original power.

That being said, I think SPC would give Buu a decent fight before ultimately losing. I think Majin Vegeta, however, has a good chance of winning.

yungz22
Fat buu is stronger than all of them did you not watch the show

Galan007
I feel like you don't read the OP, or even browse some of the responses in a thread, before you blurt shit out.

Based
Fat Boo >> Good fat Boo. He may conceivably lose to higher tier SSJ2s.

yungz22
Originally posted by Galan007
I feel like you don't read the OP, or even browse some of the responses in a thread, before you blurt shit out.

I read it i still think fat buu was stronger because he fought kid buu and did a way better job of holding him back than vegeta did.

vansonbee
Originally posted by yungz22
I read it i still think fat buu was stronger because he fought kid buu and did a way better job of holding him back than vegeta did. Fat buu has a different durability from Vegeta and kid buu was mainly playing around.

I believe Fat buu will beat both characters.

Galan007
Originally posted by yungz22
I read it i still think fat buu was stronger because he fought kid buu and did a way better job of holding him back than vegeta did. In the manga, Fat Buu landed a total of 3 blows during his fight with Fat Buu(which did nothing, mind you.) The rest of the time, Kid Buu toyed with him casually.

Also Majin Vegeta is in this thread. Majin Vegeta>normal Vegeta.

yungz22
Originally posted by vansonbee
Fat buu has a different durability from Vegeta and kid buu was mainly playing around.

He was toying with vegeta id say he put more effort against fat buu because fat buu was stronger than vegeta. Also considering the fact that the two genuinely hated each other

Against kid buu the fight was over before it even started when vegeta fought him

SSJGGogeta
Vegeta was also weakened severely when he fought Kid Buu, and not in his Majin form. Majin Vegeta was almost able to completely kill Majin Buu, who was around equal to Super Buu.

And no, Vegeta did a MUCH better job of holding Kid Buu back than Fat Buu did. Vegeta was able to hold him off for more than a minute. Fat Buu was barely able to hold him off for "10 seconds", which is how long it takes to make a spirit bomb, give or take, according to Goku.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Vegeta was also weakened severely when he fought Kid Buu, and not in his Majin form. Majin Vegeta was almost able to completely kill Majin Buu, who was around equal to Super Buu.

And no, Vegeta did a MUCH better job of holding Kid Buu back than Fat Buu did. Vegeta was able to hold him off for more than a minute. Fat Buu was barely able to hold him off for "10 seconds", which is how long it takes to make a spirit bomb, give or take, according to Goku.

Lol watch the fight again

Igniz
Fat Buu beats them

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by juggerman
Buu do?

You do!

Do what?

Remind me of the babe!!!!!! eek!

And the awesome award goes to.

juggerman
Finally some recognition!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.