What character respect thread would you like to see next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hey there internet, so with my Korr respect thread being finished, I've found myself having a lot of free time. So after searching for sw characters that seemed interesting and didn't already have a respect thread made for them. I camr up with a list of people that I will make a respect thread for. So vote in the poll!

Note: I'm probably going to make a respect thread for all of the characters listed here, you all are just helping me decide who the first character is going to be.

NewGuy01
Depa and Desann.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Depa and Desann.

Aurbere
Depa.

DarthAnt66
Desann.

WildBantha88
Siri :P

Fated Xtasy
Lol Ferus Olin(<3) and Bruck Chun get no love.

lol i'll probably keep this open for a week or two. though i won't lie, i'm kind of rooting for people to choose Billaba. though i love all these characters, so no matter who wins i'll enjoy doing their respect thread.

Nephthys
Thats cuz no-one knows or cares who those two are.

Tzeentch
Depa

Vorpal Ruin
R2-D2 respect thread, please.

Fated Xtasy
Alright, not that anybody cares or anything(lol tis true though) But the order in which i'll be doing the respect thread is as follows:

#1 - Depa Billaba
#2 - Desann
#3 - Ferus Olin/Siri Tachi
#4 - Siri Tachi/Ferus Olin(I might do siri first i really don't know atm)
#5 - Bruck Chun.

Just incase any one is curious, that's the order of the respect threads that i will be making soon. big grin

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Alright, not that anybody cares or anything(lol tis true though) But the order in which i'll be doing the respect thread is as follows:

#1 - Depa Billaba
#2 - Desann
#3 - Ferus Olin/Siri Tachi
#4 - Siri Tachi/Ferus Olin(I might do siri first i really don't know atm)
#5 - Bruck Chun.

Just incase any one is curious, that's the order of the respect threads that i will be making soon. big grin

You'll post them here in the SWEU thread? I look forward to seeing them, as I am embarrassingly unfamiliar with 2-5.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
You'll post them here in the SWEU thread? I look forward to seeing them, as I am embarrassingly unfamiliar with 2-5.

Yeah dude, i totally will. So far Depa has gotten high praise from Yoda. I look forward to finishing these up and Don't worry about being unfamiliar with most of these characters, i'll admit the only reason i got highly interested in Ferus was because of this pic:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070718041452/starwars/images/5/5b/FerusTrever.jpg

and of course Wookieepedia helped out a lot

Hopefully i'll do these characters justice big grin

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thats cuz no-one knows or cares who those two are.

lmfao

yay Depa

Q99
Desann and Siri Tichi both interest me.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Desann and Siri Tichi both interest me.

I was planning on doing Desann First, seeing as how he has a Video game appearance and that is much more easy to do lol, But i started reading Shatterpoint and it all went down hill from there big grin. Though, like i said, I'll be doing all of these respect threads - not at the same time, as Quantity doesn't equal quality, but they all will all be made sometime in the future. big grin

NewGuy01
If someone tells me how to work the Comicvine respect thread format, I'm going to start three projects at once--One small, one medium, and another hilariously large.

Trocity
Someone please help this man so I can see what he has up his sleeve

Nargaroth
If someone tells me how to work the Comicvine respect thread format, I'm going to start three projects at once--One small, one medium, and another hilariously large.

It's nothing difficult. You simply insert the text, if you want to put a quote , use the "quote" command, and if you want to insert an image, you just use the img command. It's very intuitive actually.

DarthAnt66
:iwin:

NewGuy01
Fvcking murdered Thanaton btw. Was expecting a lot harder from what you told me. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Laem.

Fated Xtasy
Hey guys, So obviously after Billaba - and after a few weeks to just rest lol, I'm going to do the Desann respect thread, but I was wondering if anyone here was planning on doing a Xanatos respect thread, seeing as How i am going to read all the books with Bruck Chun in them, I might as well do Xanatos' respect thread - that is, unless someone else is doing it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.