Pre-suit Vader and Ventress vs Dooku and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out?

Location - Where Anakin fought Obi-wan in ROTS.

Who wins.

ILS
Could probably go either way, although I'd perhaps give the nod to Team 2. Partly because Maul is highly familiar with Jar'kai (although I suppose Ventress is a Makashi practitioner, but I digress), and Ventress isn't an expert in Juyo, and because there are scenarios where Dooku will just obliterate her with Lightning. If at any point it becomes a 2v1, Vaderkin is boned. I see that happening more often than not.

DARTH POWER
Team 2 solidly.

Marco1907
Hmm... If they can match good, team 2 wins solidly. Dooku can take Ventress easily, and Maul could do much better against Anakin than Dooku ever did in TCW / RotS. Dooku quickly beats Ventress and helps Maul and then team 2 stomps Emokin.

McP
Ventress is te weakest link. Team 2.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by McP

Kotor3
I see Anakin going against Dooku and Maul vs Ventress. I believe Anakin would take out Dooku before Maul defeats Ventress.

DARTH POWER
Nah the majority of times Anakin and Dooku are peers with the edge to Dooku. Dooku's not going to tire here from fighting both Anakin and Obi-Wan.

If the combatants switch, I'd put money on Maul lasting longer against Anakin than Ventress lasts against Dooku.

Either way team 2 ftw.

Trocity
Originally posted by McP

Agreed. Team 2 solidly.

Stigma
Anakin vs Maul would be interesting. Dooku vs Ventress ends with Dooku winning easily..
Team 2 solidly.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

carthage
Originally posted by McP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.