Mace Windu & Kit Fisto vs. Darth Krayt & Darth Wyyrlok III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Saber, force all out.

Q99
Team 2, quite solidly. Fisto's a weak link.

Marco1907
I really think Mace can solo this, Fisto only secures the victory.

Nephthys
Lol. No.

Skybreaker
Windu in his peak performance solos.

ILS
Maybe give Krayt and Wyyrlok Luke, Abeloth and Vitiate and this will be a fair fight. Windu opens up a Vaapad maelstrom and solos the galaxy casually.

Skybreaker
^because apparently the canon fact that Windu defeated Darth Sidious needs to be met with childish exaggerations.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Windu in his peak performance solos.

Hell no. He can't fight Krayt while Wyyrlok is attacking him with sorcery.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Nephthys

ILS
Sorcery is of no consequence to Vaapad bud.

Skybreaker

Peak performance Windu defeated this guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Emperor_RotJ.png

Skybreaker
Originally posted by ILS
Sorcery is of no consequence to Vaapad bud.

Yep, appeal to your own incredulity rather than provide an actual counterargument, boy, you really are a pathetic little sh*t, aren't you?

Nephthys
Peak performance Windu defeated this guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Emperor_RotJ.png

That doesn't mean he can beat two high power, high skill Sith at once. Especially not a team like Krayt and Wyyrlok.

Skybreaker
That doesn't mean he can beat two high power, high skill Sith at once. Especially not a team like Krayt and Wyyrlok.

I'm not sure how Windu will handle sorcery; I find it very unlikely that he, as the previous grandmaster, has never taken any precautions against them (we do know that Yoda has). In a conventional confrontation, there's no indication that these two would have taken Sidious, together or no.

ILS
I agree. Having a title that has nothing to do with combat and being a true Vaapad motherf*cker should allow Windu to not only repel sorcery but also reflect it back at the user, vaporizing them in a mist of their darkness.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by ILS
I agree. Having a title that has nothing to do with combat

Being grandmaster would naturally give you increased access to the archives, you idiot.

You think Palpatine rigged the fight, even when Lucas explicitly expresses the contrary opinion. You are a worthless dumbass. Palpatine-through-the-fight advocates are this subject's equivalent of moon landing theorists.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

ILS
Okay, you got me. Windu wins. He's a goddamn librarian with unparalleled access to the Jedi archives. Krayt is walking out of this fight with a few papercuts for sure.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by ILS
Okay, you got me. Windu wins. He's a goddamn librarian with unparalleled access to the Jedi archives. Krayt is walking out of this fight with a few papercuts for sure.

laughing You think Palpatine rigged the fight. You are the equivalent of a moon-landing theorist. You are literally mentally impaired. Please go away.

ILS
The fight was rigged from the beginning. There was no way in hell Sidious was even contending with Windu, the Vaapad papercut master of the grand Jedi archives. He only survived because Anakin is a double crosser.

Nephthys
I'm not sure how Windu will handle sorcery; I find it very unlikely that he, as the previous grandmaster, has never taken any precautions against them (we do know that Yoda has). In a conventional confrontation, there's no indication that these two would have taken Sidious, together or no.

You don't need to be Sidious level to beat Windu. Vapaad only gets him up to his opponents level, he still needs to actually beat them using his own skill and he's outmatched against two powerful Sith attacking him at once.

carthage
I have to go with the Sith.

Krayt is more powerful than Fisto, likely as skilled, just as fast (blitzing imperial knights, forming a tornado with his lightsaber). Killing Imperial knights and Magnaguards are equivalent feat to me at least, and Fisto has no response to Dark transfer.

I'm not sure if Wyyrlok could hold Windu off very long though, but based on Krayt's superior force abilities to Fisto the Sith can take a slim majority

ILS
Oh god this thread hurt my sides even more than it did the first time.

Arhael
Team 2. Darth Wyyrlok >>> Fisto. Krayt >= Windu.

Angelalex242
Team 2. There's not enough rage there for Mace to feed on. And the beginning post didn't say amped Mace anyway.

Hell, Mace could've brought the entire B team and it probably wouldn't save team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.