Khem Val vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Khem is at full strength, peak Ahsoka. Khem is wielding a Sith Sword and a shield generator.

They fight on Dantooine.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol.

Nargaroth
Khem Val shitstomps Ashoka

FreshestSlice
..............What is this?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Neph should be banned for spite. stick out tongue

Nephthys
Tano has dueled Grievous, is she really so outmatched?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Neph should be banned for spite. stick out tongue

Nephthys
Hurm. Fine. What about.......

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Neph, you've literally pit a teenage padawan against a millenia-old titan who's consumed hundreds of jedi.

Talk about spite. erm

Jmanghan
...Ahsoka has dueled Obi-Wan and Anakin, Ventress, and Grievous before. And with the Grievous fight, it's almost as if she has the upper hand. A better fight would've been Ben Skywalker vs Khem Val.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol.

FreshestSlice
Especially since Ben is better than Ahsoka in almost every way.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Especially since Ben is better than Ahsoka in almost every way.

Agreed. :P

I think Ahsoka woulda been a bad-ass if she had trained till adulthood.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka never lasted more than 10 seconds against the good General in a pure lightsaber duel.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ahsoka never lasted more than 10 seconds against the good General in a pure lightsaber duel. Not the first time. But the second time she fought him, she just about stalemated him.

...Until she ran away.

I'm not saying she can beat him, but I definitely think she can stalemate.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not the first time. But the second time she fought him, she just about stalemated him.

...Until she ran away.

I'm not saying she can beat him, but I definitely think she can stalemate.
Nope... watch it again, she never lasts against him more than ten seconds in a straight up duel.

After the first ten seconds, he's about to get her, and she pushes him away with the force. After like ten more seconds of dueling, he passes up an easy opportunity to kill her. Then they bladelock and Ahsoka runs away.

An impressive feat for Ahsoka for sure, but it in no way demonstrates parity with the good General.

Besides, the vast majority of Grievous's best feats took place after that point.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nope... watch it again, she never lasts against him more than ten seconds in a straight up duel.

After the first ten seconds, he's about to get her, and she pushes him away with the force. After like ten more seconds of dueling, he passes up an easy opportunity to kill her. Then they bladelock and Ahsoka runs away.

An impressive feat for Ahsoka for sure, but it in no way demonstrates parity with the good General.

Besides, the vast majority of Grievous's best feats took place after that point.

Not to mention that Grievous also stomped Obi-Wan twice when he fought seriously. Yes, I now think Grievous being cocky is a logical explanation for his "low" performances (which aren't low at all if one looks at the other circumstances surrounding them).

S_W_LeGenD
Khem Val, based on hype factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.