Kyle Katarn vs Aryn Leneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

Fated Xtasy
Hey bubby, which version of Kyle is this? Jedi Academy Kyle or Peak Kyle?

WildBantha88
Two rounds.

First is academy Kyle.

Second is peak Kyle

Fated Xtasy
hmm, Kyle was able to beat an amped Desann who managed to stalemate and get the better of Luke skywalker. It could go to Kyle, but Aryn could also take the win. it's 50%50 imo

Peak Kyle would take the second round with moderate difficulty.

WildBantha88
makes sense. Kyle is bad ass

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
makes sense. Kyle is bad ass

thumb up lol I can't wait for JedixMan to finish that respect thread for Kyle, is gonna be awesome

WildBantha88
my nipples are going to be so freaking hard. I mean they always are a little perky but it takes something special to get the full on erect.

Fated Xtasy
my nipples are going to be so freaking hard. I mean they always are a little perky but it takes something special to get the full on erect.

LMAO. I need dinner and a movie first Mr. Bantha, i ain't a cheap date wink

WildBantha88
I want your big....thick....juicy...Mango

DarthAnt66
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Intense+plot+twist+woah_07617e_4287606.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
hmm, Kyle was able to beat an amped Desann who managed to stalemate and get the better of Luke skywalker. It could go to Kyle, but Aryn could also take the win. it's 50%50 imo

Peak Kyle would take the second round with moderate difficulty.

Desann stalemated LUKE SKYWALKER? DAFUQ?!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Welcome to Star Wars.

NewGuy01
Yep, in Jedi Outcast you walk in on them already fighting. They duel for about thirty seconds or so, then Desaan pushes him and buries him in rubble.

He's honestly pretty underrated. He has a pretty wide skillset, considering all of the damn illusions he was pulling on Kyle end-game.

Fated Xtasy

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/flirting-animated-gif.gif

They all want a piece of my Mango, but it's reserved for someone else cool

Yup. Gotta love the Jedi Knight series

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yep, in Jedi Outcast you walk in on them already fighting. They duel for about thirty seconds or so, then Desaan pushes him and buries him in rubble.

He's honestly pretty underrated. He has a pretty wide skillset, considering all of the damn illusions he was pulling on Kyle end-game.

Illusions? When? and do you have gifs and/or quotes?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Welcome to Star Wars.

Why do you need to be a smartass when all I did was make a comment?

It's incredibly rare when anyone can match LUKE ****ING SKYWALKER. Literally, besides "The Ones" he IS the most powerful being in the SW Universe.

NewGuy01
Right before you fight him, you see three illusions of him confronting you at a crossroad basically within the Yavin Temple. Each runs a different way as he taunts you telepathically.

Basically two of the paths are a dead end, but he projects illusions on one of the path's walls making it look like the it goes on with him just ahead, and he laughs at you as you run into the wall.

Should be noted that he wasn't even present during all of this, so it's pretty impressive IMO.

EDIT: Making GIFS, one sec.

NewGuy01
First Example:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-25-2014/LAwkay.gif

Second Example:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-25-2014/Mb2s4X.gif

IIRC on the third path it looks like a dead end, but the wall is an illusion--If you run into it, you fall through to your death.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Right before you fight him, you see three illusions of him confronting you at a crossroad basically within the Yavin Temple. Each runs a different way as he taunts you telepathically.

Basically two of the paths are a dead end, but he projects illusions on one of the path's walls making it look like the it goes on with him just ahead, and he laughs at you as you run into the wall.

Should be noted that he wasn't even present during all of this, so it's pretty impressive IMO.

EDIT: Making GIFS, one sec.

Ooooooh thank you so much NewGuy01, i'll be sure to save these for when i make Desann's respect thread(I'll give you full credit of course smile ) thanks again, i completely forgot about these.

S_W_LeGenD
Leener solidly, IMO.

It's incredibly rare when anyone can match LUKE ****ING SKYWALKER. Literally, besides "The Ones" he IS the most powerful being in the SW Universe.
Based on?

Skybreaker
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Leener solidly, IMO.

Based on?

Based on feats and accolades? Having his father's potential and the age to realize it?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Based on feats and accolades? Having his father's potential and the age to realize it?
Feats do not prove superiority in the context of power, they are practical for "versus" debates mostly.

Luke Skywalker have not been officially confirmed to be the most powerful Force-user barring The Ones and Abeloth; this is fanon assumption. Most sources have firmly established Luke Skywalker as being the most powerful Jedi of his era. You can check some quotes in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=594243&pagenumber=1

As far as potential-related argument is concerned, Disney is rewriting canon:

Discovered as a slave on Tatooine by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever, and was believed by some to be the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. A hero of the Clone Wars, Anakin was caring and compassionate, but also had a fear of loss that would prove to be his downfall.

Source: http://www.starwars.com/databank/anakin-skywalker

Star Wars is an evolving mythos in which older information can be retconned by newer information. Therefore, caution is advised.

FreshestSlice
lol

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lol

Aurbere
Feats do not prove superiority in the context of power, they are practical for "versus" debates mostly.

Luke Skywalker have not been officially confirmed to be the most powerful Force-user barring The Ones and Abeloth; this is fanon assumption. Most sources have firmly established Luke Skywalker as being the most powerful Jedi of his era. You can check some quotes in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=594243&pagenumber=1

Discovered as a slave on Tatooine by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever, and was believed by some to be the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. A hero of the Clone Wars, Anakin was caring and compassionate, but also had a fear of loss that would prove to be his downfall.

Star Wars is an evolving mythos in which older information can be retconned by newer information. Therefore, caution is advised.

You're still on this?

Skybreaker

What do you mean by "prove"? They establish evidence to support a theory; nobody is suggesting a math-style deductive proof of Luke's supremacy, or whatever.

So what? Anakin has never been officially confirmed to be a superior duelist to Colomen Trebor. We can nonetheless draw such reasonable conclusions from analysis of feats and accolades.

Anakin at full potential is more powerful than Yoda, who is the most powerful Jedi to his point of all time. Nothing in the new canon refutes this. Calling Anakin potentially "one of" the most powerful Jedi of all time does not preclude his being the most powerful, nor do I think that the author of the quote honestly intends to subtly insert that an ancient Force user may have been more powerful than Anakin, and that this is somehow indicative of a new narrative intention on the part of Disney. You're obviously taking a throwaway semantics distinction and trying to run with it, and to call it straw grasping would be quite the understatement.

Luke Skywalker's feats and accolades put him at the top of all non-deitic force users in the SW mythos. If you wish to argue them, I will be glad to do so. I am not glad to entertain strawman arguments about "officially confirmed" statuses.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Aurbere
You're still on this?

So, I guess he is the one you were imitating.

DarthAnt66

https://31.media.tumblr.com/39609fdbf4b9418124bc918d2d443743/tumblr_mod2zmuhGS1s8hevto2_500.gif

Aurbere
Originally posted by Nargaroth
So, I guess he is the one you were imitating.

Indeed.

FreshestSlice
Damn it, Skybreaker.

/awaits the H-bombs of wank and tidal waves of encylopedia quotes.

S_W_LeGenD
You're still on this?
Can you prove that Luke Skywalker is the most powerful Force-user barring The Ones and Abeloth?

Skybreaker
Can you prove that Luke Skywalker is the most powerful Force-user barring The Ones and Abeloth?

In DE he defeats Palpatine with some Force harmony from Leia that unlocks "hidden resources" within him. Palpatine at this point is clearly the most powerful force user (barring the ones and abeloth) in galactic history by numerous authorial fiats (and by virtue of his ridiculous feats). I think 30+ years of training can unlock those "hidden resources" unless if Leia's Force harmony is the most powerful Force technique in the mythos, despite Leia having had virtually no training, and Luke not even noticing it at first.

Aurbere

We tried that on the SWTOR forums. It was about as effective as telling you that Vitiate isn't as powerful as Father. Don't know if your opinion changed on that front, but I haven't seen the fruits of such labor.

Nephthys
Anakin at full potential is more powerful than Yoda, who is the most powerful Jedi to his point of all time.

IS Yoda the most powerful Jedi up to his time though? In the new canon?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
IS Yoda the most powerful Jedi up to his time though? In the new canon?
I wouldn't consider the new Revan as a Jedi to be honest. Whatever floats your boat though.

FreshestSlice
Didn't some hash Disney put together call Sidious and Yoda "ultimate masters?"

Nephthys
I wouldn't consider the new Revan as a Jedi to be honest. Whatever floats your boat though.

I'm open to that. thumb up

Aurbere
Didn't some hash Disney put together call Sidious and Yoda "ultimate masters?"

Yep.

S_W_LeGenD
What do you mean by "prove"? They establish evidence to support a theory; nobody is suggesting a math-style deductive proof of Luke's supremacy, or whatever.
A solid argument for Luke Skywalker being the most powerful Force-user of the mythos was once possible. Then Abeloth was introduced which was touted to be a dozen times stronger then Luke Skywalker. This declaration was challenged by some on the basis of superiority of G-canon over C-canon argument but The Ones came in to the picture as well.

You see where this is heading?

Luke Skywalker could be the most powerful Jedi to have ever existed throughout galactic history but a hype more ambitious then this one is subject to scrutiny.

So what? Anakin has never been officially confirmed to be a superior duelist to Colomen Trebor. We can nonetheless draw such reasonable conclusions from analysis of feats and accolades.
Yes, it is possible to establish superiority of a character over another but this is possible on the basis of multiple forms of evidence.

Anakin at full potential is more powerful than Yoda, who is the most powerful Jedi to his point of all time. Nothing in the new canon refutes this. Calling Anakin potentially "one of" the most powerful Jedi of all time does not preclude his being the most powerful, nor do I think that the author of the quote honestly intends to subtly insert that an ancient Force user may have been more powerful than Anakin, and that this is somehow indicative of a new narrative intention on the part of Disney. You're obviously taking a throwaway semantics distinction and trying to run with it, and to call it straw grasping would be quite the understatement.
This is an interesting take on this matter, I admit. However, you are sticking to older sources for information. Latest developments and revisions leave the possibility of your assertion being challenged.

For Yoda:

Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his connection with the Force. Small in size but wise and powerful, he trained Jedi for over 800 years, playing integral roles in the Clone Wars, the instruction of Luke Skywalker, and unlocking the path to immortality.

Source: http://www.starwars.com/databank/yoda

The "one of" point leaves room for flexibility in ranking of Anakin Skywalker on holistic level. He might rank # 1 but he may also rank # 10.

Luke Skywalker's feats and accolades put him at the top of all non-deitic force users in the SW mythos. If you wish to argue them, I will be glad to do so. I am not glad to entertain strawman arguments about "officially confirmed" statuses.
Covered above.

S_W_LeGenD
In DE he defeats Palpatine with some Force harmony from Leia that unlocks "hidden resources" within him. Palpatine at this point is clearly the most powerful force user (barring the ones and abeloth) in galactic history by numerous authorial fiats (and by virtue of his ridiculous feats). I think 30+ years of training can unlock those "hidden resources" unless if Leia's Force harmony is the most powerful Force technique in the mythos, despite Leia having had virtually no training, and Luke not even noticing it at first.
Force Harmony unlocked the combined strength of 2 Skywalkers and 1 Solo which Luke Skywalker channeled to disarm Darth Sidious.

Palpatine, as of this time, might be the most powerful Force-user barring The Ones and Abeloth but Emperor Vitiate have even greater hype. To be honest, BioWare doesn't cares about continuity in the context of power of characters.

FreshestSlice
Luke faught Sidious before they cut him off from the Force. erm

S_W_LeGenD
We tried that on the SWTOR forums. It was about as effective as telling you that Vitiate isn't as powerful as Father. Don't know if your opinion changed on that front, but I haven't seen the fruits of such labor.
You presented arguments but failed to comprehend mine. Star Wars isn't coherent in the matters of "most powerful" among its characters. If you haven't figured this out yet, you will never.

My intention is to simply "caution" people about these matters. Believe whatever you want, you are free to do so.

Skybreaker
A solid argument for Luke Skywalker being the most powerful Force-user of the mythos was once possible. Then Abeloth was introduced which was touted to be a dozen times stronger then Luke Skywalker. This declaration was challenged by some on the basis of superiority of G-canon over C-canon argument but The Ones came in to the picture as well.

I don't know what you're even trying to say here. Nobody here is suggesting that Luke > the ones. This caveat does not refute Luke's being the most powerful "mortal" Force user in galactic history. That is a statement well supported by both his feats and his accolades.

Don't worry, your logic isn't very difficult to follow; it's just very difficult to actually agree with, since your above reply literally had absolutely nothing to do with the point being addressed.

Yes, he's the most powerful Jedi to have ever existed, and he is also more powerful than Palpatine, and by extension every sith to have ever existed throughout galactic history.

Yes, and? You try to make rhetorically pleasing statements that tell us nothing and refute nothing I've pointed out.

"leave the possibility for your assertion being challenged" is a very weak attempt at a rebuttal. With the evidence we have at hand, Luke is the most powerful "conventional" Force user of all time.

Yes, he doesn't have the same potential as Anakin, and he is not as powerful in actualized potential as Sidious or Luke. This is nothing new.

"may" is a very weak rebuttal to the overwhelming preponderance of evidence. Anakin at FP is far more powerful than Yoda or Sidious, who are the most powerful Jedi and sith up to their times. That there may have been some random Force user yet unmentioned in canon marks the epitome of straw grasping.

Aurbere
Yeah yeah, we fail to understand the ground realities of the mythos. Vitiate's the most powerful ever, and any and all points to the contrary are outdated.

/sigh

S_W_LeGenD
Luke faught Sidious before they cut him off from the Force. :
Force Harmony technique can be used to empower and sever.

S_W_LeGenD
Yeah yeah, we fail to understand the ground realities of the mythos. Vitiate's the most powerful ever, and any and all points to the contrary are outdated.

/sigh
Not necessarily. Emperor Vitiate is a candidate as per BioWare.

FreshestSlice
Leia didn't channel the power of two other people into Luke. This is kind of sad, even for you.

Skybreaker
You presented arguments but failed to comprehend mine.

*sigh* SW_Legend, people don't "comprehend" your arguments not because you're some sort of brilliant genius as you believe, but because you have an utter inability to make intelligent points and present them coherently.

Jesus f*cking Christ, nobody needs to have 100% canonized proof to make a point in a debate, where the f*ck did you get this impression?

Your not so subtle arrogance probably annoys a lot of people given its contrast with your inability to understand basic concepts such as "preponderance of evidence".

DarthAnt66
Please stop insulting members, thank you.

FreshestSlice
Please stop insulting members, thank you.
An entire village in Africa burned down its only computer and library after reading this post.

DarthAnt66
An entire village in Africa burned down its only computer and library after reading this post.
I don't know how to reply to this comment without embracing my former self. Hm...

FreshestSlice
Do it. Embrace the Troll Side in all its power and splendor.

DarthAnt66
The greatest power is to stand alongside Christ.

Aurbere
Not necessarily. Emperor Vitiate is a candidate as per BioWare.

The problem is in that last sentence...

Nephthys
Zannah is the real most powerful Sith ever. smile

DarthAnt66
I disagree.

Aurbere

Nah... Plo Koon is.

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
The problem is in that last sentence...
Not my problem.

BioWare promoted Emperor Vitiate as the most powerful Force-user of the mythos, not me. This promotion may or may not be challenged by other authors officially. Thus far, Disney have separated Canon from Legends and is rewriting Canon.

Emperordmb
Such as TCW...

Skybreaker
@Skybreaker

I will not respond to you due to your insulting tone.

roll eyes (sarcastic) What absurd immaturity on your part. Especially given that you've addressed everyone here with this extremely obvious tone of condescension, which is apparently OK because you decide to make it somewhat vague and play passive-aggressive with it.

Seriously, I can't help but cringe every time I read any of your drivel because I can't believe that you actually take the time to read over your posts without realizing just how absurd they sound. Favorite part: you love appealing to totally useless qualifying statements such as "Scourge is incredibly skilled with a lightsaber" and then assuming this means he can take on XX arbitrarily strong opponent, without bothering to explain the link between your evidence and your conclusion. It just sounds really, really dumb.

FreshestSlice
It's not a taunt. DE clearly says that Leia unlocked hidden potential that Luke didn know he had. Then all three Skywalkers cut Sidious off from the Dark Side together, after Luke had already cut off Sidious' hand in a duel. You ignoring that is pretty sad.

Emperordmb
All three Skywalkers?

Could somebody ****ing elaborate?

S_W_LeGenD
roll eyes (sarcastic) What absurd immaturity on your part. Especially given that you've addressed everyone here with this extremely obvious tone of condescension, which is apparently OK because you decide to make it somewhat vague and play passive-aggressive with it.

Seriously, I can't help but cringe every time I read any of your drivel because I can't believe that you actually take the time to read over your posts without realizing just how absurd they sound. Favorite part: you love appealing to totally useless qualifying statements such as "Scourge is incredibly skilled with a lightsaber" and then assuming this means he can take on XX arbitrarily strong opponent, without bothering to explain the link between your evidence and your conclusion. It just sounds really, really dumb.
You are a master of taking things out of context. Good job.

S_W_LeGenD
It's not a taunt. DE clearly says that Leia unlocked hidden potential that Luke didn know he had. Then all three Skywalkers cut Sidious off from the Dark Side together, after Luke had already cut off Sidious' hand in a duel. You ignoring that is pretty sad.
You ignored this part:

It is possible that Leia empowered Luke with this technique after the Luke disarmed Sidious but issue is that Sidious defeated Luke earlier in single combat so how did Luke found the power to defeat or disarm Sidious in his final confrontation with Sidious? Leia was present in this final confrontation and she may have empowered Luke with Force Harmony technique or perhaps Battle Meditation.

Skybreaker
You are a master of taking things out of context. Good job.

Out of context? Well, way to appeal to the vaguest, most stock defense everybody and their mothers have ever used.

The fact of the matter is, you have this annoying habit of taking really qualitative statements such as "so and so was really, really powerful", and then declaring that "really, really powerful or <insert vague descriptor>" means that they can take on <insert arbitrarily powerful foe>. And it never even occurs to you have f*cking stupid this line of argumentation is.

DarthAnt66
Reported for harassment. thumb up

Skybreaker
Reported for harassment. thumb up

Yeah, let's pretend that making substantive criticisms of one's arguments in a debate forum constitutes "harassment" now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are you, five? Obviously not someone who has actually experienced real "harassment" before. Or someone who will actually debate the subject matter instead of running at every minor impolite thing anyone says, as though you can't handle some heat over a f*cking internet forum.

DarthAnt66
Obviously not someone who has actually experienced real "harassment" before.
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif
I spent three years with the man that could emotionally break you to the point where you would do suicide. You know nothing of me.

Aurbere
OK, people. Let's try to calm it down.

FreshestSlice
You ignored this part:
You ignored the part where DE said you're wrong, but you'll go on ignoring it because it hurts your argument.

Emperordmb
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif
I spent three years with the man that could emotionally break you to the point where you would do suicide. You know nothing of me.
If you are talking about who I think you are talking about, I can attest to that...

Skybreaker

And given your obvious willingness to abuse the word to include criticisms of arguments made over a debate forum, you really get no sympathy from me. Debate the subject matter, and quit whining over people being blunt. If someone makes death threats, then feel free to complain.

S_W_LeGenD
You ignored the part where DE said you're wrong, but you'll go on ignoring it because it hurts your argument.
You are not getting my point unfortunately.

Luke versus Sidious in DE # 1 = Sidious wins

Luke versus Sidious in DE # 2 = Luke disarms Sidious (Leia is present)

So what does this tell you? Are Luke and Sidious equals as of DE or that Luke was amped by Leia?

DarthAnt66
And given your obvious willingness to abuse the word to include criticisms of arguments made over a debate forum, you really get no sympathy from me. Debate the subject matter, and quit whining over people being blunt. If someone makes death threats, then feel free to complain.
@Freshest, it's the times like these I wish I could break these ignorant people.
I am sure within a day I could get him to quit these forums, maybe quit debating all together.
Though no punishment is as just as the judgment of God, and I will let his fate rest in His hands.

Skybreaker
Wow, feel free to threaten to "break" people, but don't you dare criticize someone of using fallacious logic, or you'll get reported for harassment! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your hypocrisy just goes without words.

DarthAnt66
Wow, feel free to threaten to "break" people, but don't you dare criticize someone of using fallacious logic, or you'll get reported for harassment! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your hypocrisy just goes without words.
Ah okay. Now I see why He brought you here. Interesting. I was expecting someone else though.
I welcome your arrival however, but you won't last, one way or another. I can assure you that.

FreshestSlice
You are not getting my point unfortunately.

Luke versus Sidious in DE # 1 = Sidious wins

Luke versus Sidious in DE # 2 = Luke disarms Sidious (Leia is present)

So what does this tell you? Are Luke and Sidious equals as of DE or that Luke was amped by Leia?
Who made this argument? No one. The argument was Leia unlocked Luke's potential. You argued that Leia somehow needed to channel the power of two more Skywalkers, one a fetus, to defeat Sidious.

FreshestSlice
You all are beautiful people. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

Skybreaker
Ah okay. Now I see why He brought you here. Interesting. I was expecting someone else though.
I welcome your arrival however, but you won't last, one way or another. I can assure you that.

Wow, make death threats. That's OK, but me criticizing someone's debating style isn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
Wow, make death threats. That's OK, but me criticizing someone's debating style isn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Death threats? What? Where? I believe you have completely and utterly read what I wrote 100% incorrectly.

Nephthys
OK, people. Let's try to calm it down.

Emperordmb
He is going to die though...

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/033/1/3/everyone_runs_out_of_time_by_iambonu-d74veti.png

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
All three Skywalkers?

Could somebody ****ing elaborate?
Anakin is a Skywalker by any other name.

Emperordmb
Anakin is a Skywalker by any other name.
Oh okay... he was involved in that?

FreshestSlice
Leia joined them all to form a Wall of Light around Sidious.

Skybreaker
Death threats? What? Where? I believe you have completely and utterly read what I wrote 100% incorrectly.

You talk about your god bringing me here and then tell me that I won't be here for long. That was the most semantically accurate interpretation of what you wrote, and I can't be bothered to try to find anything else from what is obviously a foolish attempt on your part to sound poetic.

But seriously, you report someone for harassment over criticizing a member's debating technique in a debate forum, and then proceed to threaten to "break" him, which apparently isn't harassment, because you're one of the most ridiculous hypocrites I've ever seen.

DarthAnt66
You talk about your god bringing me here and then tell me that I won't be here for long. That was the most semantically accurate interpretation of what you wrote, and I can't be bothered to try to find anything else from what is obviously a foolish attempt on your part to sound poetic.

But seriously, you report someone for harassment over criticizing a member's debating technique in a debate forum, and then proceed to threaten to "break" him, which apparently isn't harassment, because you're one of the most ridiculous hypocrites I've ever seen.
He is not just my God, my friend. He is your God as well. No where near a death threat was made. "You won't be here for long" was referring to the forum, for you will shortly be banned. I have no right at all to dictate how long your life will span, and I wish and pray you will live a great, long life. Though, how I view you is more symbolic then an actual person. I have been expecting someone of your like to come for a little while now. To be honest, I expected someone... greater, though. I once again suggest to stop insulting users though, thank you.

Skybreaker
\ I once again suggest to stop insulting users though, thank you.

Let's pretend criticizing someone's debating style is bad, but threatening to "break" someone isn't, the hypocritical point that you've blatantly ignored your past several posts.

But really, I hope you're just f*cking around here.

FreshestSlice
My child. R U MAD?

DarthAnt66
Let's pretend criticizing someone's debating style is bad, but threatening to "break" someone isn't, the hypocritical point that you've blatantly ignored your past several posts.

But really, I hope you're just f*cking around here.
I "blatantly ignored" your point because I was hoping you would re-read what I said and realize I directly said I would do the opposite of breaking you, for I have changed from my former self.

Skybreaker
I "blatantly ignored" your point because I was hoping you would re-read what I said and realize I directly said I would do the opposite of breaking you, for I have changed from my former self.

"I wish that I could break you, but I won't because I've changed" is hardly any better. It's passive aggressive insulting, implying that the only reason it doesn't happen is because of your alleged enlightenment. Insults don't become more tolerable because you phrase it in convoluted language rather than just being blunt about it.

DarthAnt66
"I wish that I could break you, but I won't because I've changed" is hardly any better. It's passive aggressive insulting, implying that the only reason it doesn't happen is because of your alleged enlightenment. Insults don't become more tolerable because you phrase it in convoluted language rather than just being blunt about it.
I find this rather humorous. I guess you are merely a test for what is to come then, since you aren't a threat at all.
You babbled for two pages about how I gave you a "death-threat" yet you quote a post from me that says I "won't."
Also, you misunderstand on what I refer to when I say "break." The mind is a far more important thing then the body.

Skybreaker
You babbled for two pages about how I gave you a "death-threat" yet you quote a post from me that says I "won't."

Don't be silly. I said that on one post which happened to just be a matter of your being bad at using concise language.

You obviously don't realize that the "death threat" comment is obviously separate from the "break" comment, and that you could easily tell this from my saying "oh, death threats now" after pointing to the "break" mention.

I also find it funny that you yourself were apparently a very violent/aggressive individual in real life, but then think yourself qualified to beat on someone else for criticizing someone's debating style over the internet. Like, do you even realize how hypocritical this is?

DarthAnt66
Don't be silly. I said that on one post which happened to just be a matter of your being bad at using concise language.

You obviously don't realize that the "death threat" comment is obviously separate from the "break" comment, and that you could easily tell this from my saying "oh, death threats now" after pointing to the "break" mention.

I also find it funny that you yourself were apparently a very violent/aggressive individual in real life, but then think yourself qualified to beat on someone else for criticizing someone's debating style over the internet. Like, do you even realize how hypocritical this is?
Enlighten me on where the "death threat" was so I can address it, since seemingly you do not have the ability to understand such words yourself. Thank you. smile

Skybreaker
Enlighten me on where the "death threat" was so I can address it

Your reading comprehension is extremely poor:

It's also not surprising that you don't bother to address your hypocrisy:

DarthAnt66
My reading comprehension on my own work is poor? Or rather you did not view my text as I wanted it to be viewed for you do not welcome the Holy Spirit in your heart.

I didn't bother to respond because clearly you know nothing of me, because you trying to address my hypocrisy made you write a string of sentences that is so opposite of how I am, it's embarrassing.
It is not my right though to call you out on such embarrassment, so I shall not. I'm sure every other member saw it though, and while they are silently laughing down the hall, I will still extend my hand for forgiveness.

FreshestSlice
Going on an hour. No signs of stopping. Who else wants popcorn? Might as well get to popping.

Skybreaker
My reading comprehension on my own work is poor? Or rather you did not view my text as I wanted it to be viewed for you do not welcome the Holy Spirit in your heart.

No, it's just your failure in semantics. You talk about why someone brought me here, then welcome my arrival, and then clarify later that you were talking about two entirely different contexts (being brought onto this planet, and arriving on this message board).

Also, quit with the religious preaching. It's rude and overbearing, and quite frankly far closer to "harassment" than criticizing someone's debating style. The latter at least is on topic and substantive.

Yeah, there you go again, speaking in ultra vague language rather than presenting a concise point.

The passive aggressiveness is absolutely pathetic. You claim that it's not your place to "call me out"...and claim that you shall not, yet that's exactly what you're f*cking doing. I might as well say "it's not my place to say that you are a worthless piece of sh*t, so I won't say it at all, even though you totally are."

Fated Xtasy
OK, people. Let's try to calm it the **** down.

DarthAnt66
The fact I had to clarify demonstrates your insecurity. Embrace the Lord and he will aid you on your struggles, for they seem to be great.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. wink

I was once who you are now. I acknowledge what I just said surpasses any insult any could make, though truth can be found in it.

My suspicions are confirmed then. Interesting. :mmm: I will welcome this hard task, but I am not sure I can succeed.

Skybreaker
Let me summarize my sentiments: there's this weird conception that passive-aggressive insults are not as bad as blunt insults, even when the latter are complimented by substantive discussion, and the former are just given on their own. There's this obsession with semantics that irks me.

Nargaroth
Let me summarize my sentiments: there's this weird conception that passive-aggressive insults are not as bad as blunt insults, even when the latter are complimented by substantive discussion, and the former are just given on their own. There's this obsession with semantics that irks me.

How are passive-aggressive insults supposed to be?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
A quote
No.

DarthAnt66
That fact you refuse to respond enlightens me. Are you seeing your wrongs?

Skybreaker
The fact I had to clarify demonstrates your insecurity.

A non-argument. That you have to clarify demonstrates that you can't write proper sentences.

You see, this is an insult. You just phrase it weirdly. This apparently makes it OK in your book. My case in point.

Yeah, here again, you admit that your insults are even worse than mine, but that's OK, because you phrase it really weirdly.

Has the internet ever been graced by more of a self obsessed narcissist than yourself? Like, even suggesting that the reason why I exist is for your self development? laughing

DarthAnt66
There is a difference between insulting and harassment.

Aurbere
Wow, this thread exploded.

Emperordmb
In the words of a wise towel:
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2jcx6oh.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ant.... http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/4023720293.gif

I feel this is a good fight, though.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ant.... http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/4023720293.gif

/watch?v=YYZrDlS_JE8

FreshestSlice
I've never seen so much anger over absolutely nothing. GG.

carthage
Did anyone actually bother to argue for the fight?

Kyle takes both rounds imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.