Act 1 Nox vs Darth Zash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
This time Zash doesn't get prep, and Nox doesn't have Khem. Who is the stronger Sith Lord?

DarthAnt66
I want to help you on the quest, let me know when your going on TOR. I'm undecided on the fight though. Nox's major showings don't come to Act 2 and Act 3.

Nephthys
I'd probably go with Nox, although this is basically neck and neck. Nox just has the martial feats of beating Khem and Paladius as well as more feats in general, like shattering rock with lightning. Zash obviously has experience and force mastery though so it's tight.

FreshestSlice
Beat Paladius isn't a feat. He's an overweight dude drinking wine while laughing at how awesome his life is.

Anyway, I'm going to say Zash. She was able to TK Nox while obviously wounded.

Nephthys
So is Baras, he still kicks ass. Paladius was badass enough to be worshipped by gang members who can and have killed Jedi.

FreshestSlice
Baras was in fact not drunk on anything besides power. Besides, where as Baras has feats and nearly took over the Empire, Paladius took over a sector of Nar Shaddaa with outside Sith help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.