Anakin and Obi Wan (RotS) run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skybreaker
Just because.

These fights take place where Dooku met his end.

Full rest and recovery.

Run 1: just sabers
Run 2: all-out

Grievous and Ventress (TCW)
Bane and Kas'im (PoD)
Vader and Luke (RotJ)
Revan and Scourge (Revan)
Satele and Malgus (Hope)
Scourge and Malgus (TOR)
Darth Revan and Malak (KOTOR)
HoT and Tol Braga (Act 2)
Vader and Marek (TFU)
Bane and Zannah (RoT)
Katarn and Durron (LotF)
Exar Kun and Nomi Sunrider (TOTJ)
Caedus and Lumiya (LotF)
Luke and Krayt (Apocalypse)

Nephthys
Loses to a lot of these imo.

ILS
Grievous and Ventress (TCW) - Win sabers and all-out.
Bane and Kas'im (PoD) - Win sabers and all-out.
Vader and Luke (RotJ) - Even split or Anakin and Obi-Wan due to their superior synergy.
Revan and Scourge (Revan) - Not sure, but they take sabers anyway.
Satele and Malgus (Hope) - Take both
Scourge and Malgus (TOR) - Take sabers, dunno about Force.
Darth Revan and Malak (KOTOR) - Take both, probably.
HoT and Tol Braga (Act 2) - Dunno.
Vader and Marek (TFU) - Take both.
Bane and Zannah (RoT) - Take both.
Katarn and Durron (LotF) - Hmm, if Kenobi gets taken out by Durron more often than not then they lose the all out. Otherwise they win sabers.
Exar Kun and Nomi Sunrider (TOTJ) - No clue
Caedus and Lumiya (LotF) - Caedus solos.
Luke and Krayt (Apocalypse) - Dunno, Luke probably solos?

Skybreaker
Just IMHO.

Grievous and Ventress (TCW) - win both
Bane and Kas'im (PoD) - win both
Vader and Luke (RotJ) - win both
Revan and Scourge (Revan) - win both
Satele and Malgus (Hope) - win both
Scourge and Malgus (TOR) - win sabers, probably win all-out
Darth Revan and Malak (KOTOR) - win both
HoT and Tol Braga (Act 2) - win sabers, may lose all-out
Vader and Marek (TFU) - win sabers, lose all-out
Bane and Zannah (RoT) - win sabers, lose all-out
Katarn and Durron (LotF) - win sabers, lose all-out
Exar Kun and Nomi Sunrider (TOTJ) - win sabers, lose all-out
Caedus and Lumiya (LotF) - Caedus solos
Luke and Krayt (Apocalypse) - Luke solos

NewGuy01
Win most of these tbh, but there are some losses riddled in.

Stigma
Run 1: just sabers
lose to Luke and Krayt,
possibly lose to Exar and Nomi, Caedus and Lumiya

Run 2: all-out
lose to Vader and Marek, Katarn and Durron, Exar and Nomi, Caedus and Lumiya, Luke and Krayt
possibly lose to Vader and Luke, Revan and Scrouge (?)

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Loses to a lot of these imo.

NewGuy01
Sabers Only:

Grievous and Ventress (TCW) - - Victory
Bane and Kas'im (PoD) - - Victory
Vader and Luke (RotJ) - - Victory
Revan and Scourge (Revan) - - Victory
Satele and Malgus (Hope) - - Victory
Scourge and Malgus (TOR) - - Victory
Darth Revan and Malak (KOTOR) - - Victory
HoT and Tol Braga (Act 2) - - Victory
Vader and Marek (TFU) - - Victory
Katarn and Durron (LotF) - - Victory
Exar Kun and Nomi Sunrider (TOTJ) - - Victory
Caedus and Lumiya (LotF) - Loss
Luke and Krayt (Apocalypse) - Loss

Revanchiste
Bane and Kas'im (PoD)
Vader and Luke (RotJ)
XD first line... O.K fine.. Second... Holly **** 3rd line.. fioufuuu 4 Deafeat. 5 Deafeat. 6 Deafeat.
Darth Revan and malak deafeat.
Anakin is limitted in power by the Jedi code and teaching so... And his arrogant as a sith...
Vader and malek deafeat...
Exar Kun... And radom generic charcter = defeat...

I refuse to admitt that' the era of kenobi were the golden age.. There some progress in mastery of technics building light saber. Jedi philosophy.. But Nothing else. The technic in Luke Skywalker age are more advanced, but they are in limitted number..

Revange age the Jedi order is more massiv.. And post Darth Revan order they figth sith that's what they don't do in this pseudo golden age !!
Because there is only 2 sith, on pupett one hidden !!
Revan just Rip them...

NTJack0
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Bane and Kas'im (PoD)
Vader and Luke (RotJ)
XD first line... O.K fine.. Second... Holly **** 3rd line.. fioufuuu 4 Deafeat. 5 Deafeat. 6 Deafeat.
Darth Revan and malak deafeat.
Anakin is limitted in power by the Jedi code and teaching so... And his arrogant as a sith...
Vader and malek deafeat...
Exar Kun... And radom generic charcter = defeat...

I refuse to admitt that' the era of kenobi were the golden age.. There some progress in mastery of technics building light saber. Jedi philosophy.. But Nothing else. The technic in Luke Skywalker age are more advanced, but they are in limitted number..

Revange age the Jedi order is more massiv.. And post Darth Revan order they figth sith that's what they don't do in this pseudo golden age !!
Because there is only 2 sith, on pupett one hidden !!
Revan just Rip them... What the..

carthage
1. Take with mid difficulty

2. Jedi SLAUGHTERHOUSE. Bane gets immediately killed by Anakin who is immeasurably faster, stronger, and more powerful in the force. Kas'im likewise is no match for either Jedi in skill or force ability.

3. Not sure. Vader can take out Kenobi right from the getgo assuming he uses his force ability, or he stalemates himself in ROTS/gradually loses? A fight between ROTJ Luke and ROTS Kenobi is inconclusive to me.

4. Win

5. Win Kenobi/Anakin are easily more skilled than either, and Malgus's power isn't as great as it will be later. Satele can't compete with either and Malgus is no match for either of them too

6. SLAUGHTERHOUSE for the Jedi. Scourge has no feats to compare to either, and Malgus is no match for the duo alone

7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE for the Jedi. Malak is multiple tiers beneath either Jedi, and Revan gets stomped on his own.

8. Win This version of Vader can take Kenobi with difficulty, but would get killed by Anakin either way. Marek would likely lose to Kenobi or only beat him via usage of his force. Jedi win either way

9. SLAUGHTERHOUSE for the Jedi. Zannah is no match for either duelist, and would be brought down in short order by Anakin or Kenobi via TK or being crushed in a duel. Bane would then get stomped by either.

10. Likely a loss. I don't believe Anakin could dispatch Katarn as quickly as Durron would dominate Kenobi with the force. Durron can likely dominate Anakin with the force as well, and Kenobi would beat Katarn though likely with difficulty.

11. Jedi SLAUGHTERHOUSE. Exar Kun could take Kenobi with difficulty via force, but Sunrider is no match for either. Kun gets stomped by the duo

12. Loss Kenobi gets oneshot by Caedus or blitzed immediately, and Anakin isn't beating either of them. They lose

13. Loss. Kenobi gets taken out by Krayts force abilities, or blitzed by Luke. Then Anakin gets finished or Anakin gets taken out by his son, either way they lose.

DarthAnt66
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/general-gaming-565/109099d1324390837-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-lulz-inb4-world-shitstorm-10367-1319825894-53-1-.jpg

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/general-gaming-565/109099d1324390837-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-lulz-inb4-world-shitstorm-10367-1319825894-53-1-.jpg

What are you talking about? I don't even bother you Ant. How are you doing by the way? I heard you had some issues with a user insulting you and turned to Christianity, how is that working for you?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
What are you talking about? I don't even bother you Ant. How are you doing by the way? I heard you had some issues with a user insulting you and turned to Christianity, how is that working for you?
I wasn't referring to our relationship. I was referring to Emperordmb's reaction to seeing you have returned. And I have always been Roman Catholic since birth. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.