Metron & Constantine Vs Reed & Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which duo of prep masters win?

DarkRaiden
Doom easily

Golgo13
lol. no

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Doom easily thumb up

Digi
This would be an interesting matchup. But because of the potential plans either team could enact, there's really no way of asserting an opinion with any kind of clarity.

Board Walker
Constantine solos

Digi
The flippant "{character} stomps" comments are painful.

If we really want to break this down: Magically, Constantine likely has the edge. Doom could match a lot of what he does, but Doom's big claim is his tech + magic. Reed has MacGuffins lodged in orifices for rainy days, and it's hard to match him feat for feat on tech regardless of who you are. That goes for New Gods as well. Added to Doom, I'd give them the tech edge.

However, since this is a forum fight where CIS is defaulted to "on" we have to account for it. And Reed/Doom aren't going to work well together. Even beyond that, team DC's respective expertise compliments each other a bit better. Some of Doom and Reed's expertise is redundant, given the other's presence.

In a battle where every one of the characters has abstract upper limits, given prep, anything said comes with a heavy grain of salt. But if I'm handicapping it, I'm giving a slight edge to Metron/Constantine. They also come with a "higher floor" as the saying goes, because the Mobius Chair would wreck shop in a non-prep battle. We can cite vague prep machinations all we want, but if either side underwhelms with their final product, so to speak, or if the prep comparison is largely a wash, the base powers of DC are higher. Obviously either side could win, but that's how I'd lean.

Mindset
Doom would beat Metron to death with Constantine's corpse. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Doom doesn't belong here, he ought to go home and read Valeria a story.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would beat Metron to death with Constantine's corpse. thumb up Then doom wakes up in a hospital bed realizing he has no legs thumb up

Board Walker
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Then doom wakes up in a hospital bed realizing he has no legs thumb up

With Constantine standing above him while smoking a fat chode.

DarkSaint85
Ooc, Constantine only smokes f.a.g.s

Mindset
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Then doom wakes up in a hospital bed realizing he has no legs thumb up Because he stuck each foot so far up each one of their asses that he lost them?

I agree. thumb up

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Decimus
Originally posted by Mindset
Because he stuck each foot so far up each one of their asses that he lost them?

I agree. thumb up

This guy gets it cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.